Chapter 1

Me? Maid? For Who?!

 

 ~ Chapter 1 ~
 
~ FlashBack ~
 
"You can't leave! Look what you've put me and Lai Yee." Your mom shouted at your dad, the same argument, the same words. Nearly every night they would argue and your dad kept saying that he will leave, but like always he would end up apologising and staying here. "Don't bring her into this! She has nothing to do with it at all. I'm leaving for good now." The door slammed shut, leaving an echo over the silence of the house.
 
~ End Of FlashBack ~
 
It's been 10 years without a dad in your life, it seems as it's been a decade. Life has never been harder, you quickly leant what dept was about and the first thing that came to your mind was about getting a job. With all the depts flying towards you, both of you couldn't handle the pressure. Once you got threatened by the bank saying if you guys didn't get the money by a certain date, then they would take everything that you own.
 
The summer holidays were ending soon, which meant that you had a shorter amount of time to get a job. You was just about to leave the house when you found a piece of paper on the dining table.
 
Please consider this job honey.
They pay an large amount of money.
Love mommy x
 
I would love to mom! But I need to see what kinds of jobs there would be first, if there isn't a suitable job for me then I would apply for this near the end of the day. The day went on as normal, whilst everyone was enjoying their last few days of the summer holiday, you were finding jobs to help your mom's dept. 
 
You went to the job centre, to find the most suitable job but none of them matched you. It was close to the end of the day and you kind of made a promise to yourself, if you couldn't find a job by the end of the day, you would ring the people who your mom suggested. Whoever the Wu's were, you rang them up around 7pm. The day before, you quitted the job that you currently had, which was working in a quiet cafe, hardly anyone went there and soon it became like a ghost town.