I thought you liked noona

Oppa you can have him!

I was spacing out. Why me? Just my luck it would be him. "Hyung?" At that I was back to the real world. Out of my thoughts. I realized he's been calling me for a while so my cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "There we go I got you back hyung!" He smiled at me with that wonderful smile of his! 

"Sorry I was just thinking about how much I hate my sister right now." I grumbled and pouted about the last part. "AWWW HYUNG LOOKS SO CUTE WHEN YOU POUT!" He squealed. I can't believe it. I won't believe it. I am dreaming. I pinched myself. "Ouch!" Nope not a dream. "Hyung are you ok why did you pinch yourself and are your cheeks red because of my drink? OH that's right we should go get cleaned up come on!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me away. I saw my sister sinkering on the other side of the room. I glared at her. Big time.

He dragged me to my bathroom pushed me inside and locked the door after him. I gave him a look. Why was he locking the door? It seems he read my mind because he said "Just in case someone opens it and gets the wrong idea!" He smiled back at me. I was kinda disappointed but hey it's not like he likes me or anything. He likes stupid noona. 

"So... How are we going to clean this off? I have paper tissues and-" but I was cut off. By what I don't know yet. But then I could register soft lips on mine. DONGWOO IS KISSING ME?! I'm so confused why is he kissing ME of all people. There's noona and other people better than me. I don't know what got into me but I started to kiss back despite my shock. It went from nice and slow to fast and passionate.

And I was loving every second of it. We broke apart minutes later gasping for air. He looked at me and smiled. I just started back. I'm lost what is happening to me right now? "W-why d-did y-you d-do t-that?" Great couldn't I have asked that without stuttering? Mental face palm. "Pabo I like you. I have for a long time acctually. And OH MY GOD YOUR SO CUTE WHEN YOU STUTTER!" His face was all red now and I'm guessing so is mine. "Yah if this is some kind of joke-" It's not I really like you sunggyu hyung" before I could answer his lips were back on mine but this think he pushed me into the sink. Then he lifted me onto the sink never breaking the kiss. 

Again I was loving it so much. But then noona flashed through my brain. I break the kiss and just stared at him. He looked back at me confused. "What's wrong Sunggyu hyung? Do you not like me?" He looked down looking like a kicked puppy. "No no that's not it at all it's just... I thought you liked noona." He looked up at me relief written all over his face. Then he burst out laughing that amazing enchanting laugh!

"Hyung why would you think that I've been eyeing ou all night!" "Yeah but you've been talking to her all night." I stated. 

"Hyung she was helping me tell you how I feel! I didn't know how to do it and she told me to do it when I was given the chance. The first chance I had I got scared so I just winked at you. Hoping you would get the hint but you didn't. So I went back to her and asked her why it didn't work and all. She told me you were dence. And the rest of the night we were talki about you!" He finished with a smiled spread across his face.

I stood there shocked. So that's why he was talking to noona. Wait... She must have said something embarrassing about me for him to laugh so much. "Wait did noona tell you anything embarrassing about me?" "HAHAHAHAHA of course she new you wouldn't tell me if we ended un dating!" There he goes again laughing and stealing my heart. 

I smiled back at him. Then I pressed my lips to his. He was taken aback at first but then kissed me back. God this is wonderful! What a great day! My crush for so long acctually likes me back! THIS IS THE BEST DA OF MY LIFE! Damn now I have to thank my sister for this. Wait we're her a noona planing. This the whole time? Oh I don't care anymore! 

Dongwoo and me are kissing RIGHT NOW! We pulled apart for air. GOD DAMNIT WHY MUST I NEED AIR? "So hyung will you be my boyfriend?" "Mmmmm" I pretended to think about. "Aw come on hyung we can't just make out then you have to think about weather or not you want to-" our lips were together again this time just a peck. "Does that answer your question pabo of course I'll be your boyfriend!" I smile at him he kissed me back before we got cleaned up and headed back to the party.

We came out of the bathroom hand in hand. My mom saw and she started jumping for joy. Great thanks mom for embarrassing me..again. "AWWW so cute Dongwoo would you like to see some baby pictures of your little Gyu he was the cures little baby!" "Sure mrs. Kim I would love to!" Before I could protest he dragged me over to my mom. NOOOOOOO! I don't want him to see those! 

"This picture was taken-" "MOM!" "Aww HES SO CUTE!" 

The end!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERES MY FIRST ONESHOT well technically it's a two shot but who's counting? I glad it was Donggyu! \(^ _ ^)/ I'm sorry about the grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm writing this in an iPad so yeah! But anyways please leave a comment for requests for a hither fanfic and what couple I should do it on and yeah I'll try to do them all! Bye for now!