Chapter 2

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

http://youtu.be/9KzIDLcsaz0

^ link to Sunye- Song of The Sun & The Moon.

i kindly encourage you to listen to this song while reads this story ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years later.

 

“Khunnie oppa! Hurry up! We’re already late for your graduation day!”  The 6 years old or now, 16 years old girl, Sun Mi pounding her brother’s door madly before finally deciding to open it with a spare key.

 

“Yah, oppa! You still don’t get ready yet? Mom and dad would kill you if they saw you like this and hey, that’s my diary! You don’t read it, right?” Sun Mi almost screams when her brother pulled her off into his bed.  Nichkhun turned her so that he could be on top, pinning her to the bed.

 

“I knew it. I know all your secrets.”  They were so closed that she could feel his breathing brushed off her face. Sun Mi could hear her heart beat beating madly and her face was reddening out of embarrassment. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

 

Nickhun let out a chuckled. “Yah, are you that embarrassed?  You should look at your face. It was hilarious!” he said while get off of her.

 

“Yah, are you having fun?” Sun Mi got mad and quickly gets up before straightening her school’s uniform.

 

“Yup! So much.” Nichkun still hadn’t got enough teasing his sister.  He loves to keep her sister mad. She looked the cutest when she got mad.

 

“Fine, I won’t be your date for tonight then!” with that Sunmi rushed off leaving Nichkhun alone. “WTH? Hey, you’ll regret it! No one will take you then and you’re not the seniors to attend the prom tonight!” Nichkhun shouted. Hoping Sun Mi would take back her words.

 

He quickly changed into his school’s uniform and took a look at the mirror. He smirked at his own image, satisfied with his good look and hot body. He made his way to the dining table to greet his parent and gave Sun Mi a peck on her cheek before took a seat beside her.

 

“Khunnie, you know that guys are way too old to act like that.”  Their mother let out a sigh.

 

“To act like what?” Nickhun pretend to not understand what their mother was saying while Sun Mi tried her best to concentrate on her food.

 

“Don’t make me remind you again and again. She is not your sister even when you guys had been living together for 10 years! So, never cross the boundaries.” Their mother, Mrs. Horvejkul looked stern as she reminds them.

 

“What boundaries?” again, Nickhun pretend to not understand. Sunmi glared at him. ‘Does he really stupid or what?’ she thought.

 

“Ehem.. ehem..” their father, Mr. Horvejkul let out a fake cough enough to make everyone fall to silent.

 

After breakfast, Sun Mi excuse herself. She must prepare for the graduation as she was members of the Student Council which was responsible for the event that day. Nichkhun offered to gave her a lift since he intended to meet his friends before their graduation later.

 

“So, we’ll meet you guys later.” Mrs. Horvejkul said while handing them their coat. “Yes, I’ll save the best seats for mom and dad!” Sun Mi said winking, and hugged their mother.

 

“Come on, Sun Mi! The other guys are probably there already!” he said and also, gave their mother a hug.

 

Soon after their children left, Mrs. Horvejkul let out another sighed. “I’m worried if they love each other more than they should.”

 

-In the car-

 

“Are you still mad at me?” Nickhun asked. They were in his car and no one had ever spoken since they left their house.

 

“Emm.” Sun Mi pouted.

 

“Come on, I’m just pulling a prank on you. You know I love to teased you.. And I didn’t read your diary..” Nichkhun took a while before continued “You didn’t mean it right? That you won’t be my date for the prom.” There was a silence until they reached their school.

 

“Well, too bad because I meant ever single word that I said before.”  Sun Mi quickly gets off the car before Nickhun continued to plea her. He knows that Sun Mi was really weak against his pleading.

 

“ Dammit! How I’m supposed to find a new date in about 5 hours?” Walking along the corridor, he tried to think of something that would convince Sun Mi to be his date.

 

~I’m your boy, you’re my girl~

 

Nickhun answered his phone only to find his friend, Wooyoung screaming happily.

 

“Khunnie, you know what? Sun Mi agreed to be my date tonight!”

 

‘Oh, Sun Mi.. You didn’t!’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subscribe and comment please???  (o..0)

no comment, no update!! -.-