Chapter 1

Tale of The Sun & The Moon

http://youtu.be/9KzIDLcsaz0

^ link to Sunye- Song of The Sun & The Moon

i forgot to post chapter 1. mianhe!!

don't forget to comment and subscribe :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 years ago.

 

“Give back my teddy bears!!” there was 6 years old girl cried when a bunch of kids took her only precious thing, a teddy bear. It was the only thing that belongs to her. She had been an orphan since she was born, or so she was told. Her mom left her at the front door of the orphanage five days after she was born with that teddy bear, and there she was until that particular day.

 

“Give it back to her!!” a decent boy coming out of nowhere stands bravely right in front her. Protecting her from the kids. She looked up and thought that she saw an angel that was sent to help her: a guardian angel. 

 

“I said, GIVE IT BACK TO HER!!!”  The boy starts to punch one of the kids, the biggest one while the other running away to safety. 

 

“Stop! I’ll give it back to her. I didn’t mean any harm, ok? It was just a joke.” The kid that had been punched gave her teddy bear back before running away, itching in pain.

 

“There you go. Take you teddy bear before they came back.” The angel-like boy gave her one of the warmest smile ever that she had ever seen and she thought she just saw her first love.

 

“Tha.. Thank you.” Wiping her tears away, the girl cleaned up some dirt from her skirt.

 “Who are you? You are not one of the kids here right? I’ve never seen you before.”

 

“Nope. I’m not from here. My parents decided to take an adopted child because the doctor said that my mother cannot get pregnant again.” The boy took a seat beside her.

 

“I’m sorry for your mother. But don’t you suppose to be with them? Won’t they worry about you?”

 

The boy chuckled. “Shouldn’t you worry about yourself before worrying about other people? You’re the one that crying before.”

 

“I don’t want them to adopt someone to be my brother or sister.  They barely pay any attention to me! How on earth they can took care of another child?”

 

“You should be grateful because they don’t abandon you like me. I was thrown away five days after I was born. She left nothing except this teddy bear. I would do anything to have a mother and a father like you.” The girl lowered her head trying to hold back tears that threatening to flow.

 

“I won’t mind if they take you.”  The unexpected words made the girls stared in disbelief.

 

“Attention to young Mr. Horvejkul, please proceed to the administration office because your parents are looking for you.” The announcement made the boy stand up and offered his hand to the girl which the girl reached it gladly “Come with me. My mother would love to have a daughter.”. Together they made their way to the administration office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is it? good?? bad?

comment please ( 0.0 )