Chapter 3

Undercover Job

Remember! Don't forget to subscribe!

_________________________________________________________

They reached T.O.P's house. "Wow..." Fei breathed. The house was huge, like a mansion. (The plane has disappeared already, don't know how it happened :D)

 

"Come on! It's already nighttime. Let's pretend we're lost and ask HIM for directions," siad Jonghyun. "I'll go with Fei. The others stay here." (HIM means T.O.P)

 

"Ok. GO!" said Onew.

Jonghyun took Fei's arm and went towards the front door. He rang the bell. A guard appeared and asked him what he wanted.

"I just want to ask for directions," siad Jonghyun. "My friend and I are lost."

"Well, just keep on walking and you'll see a hotel. Stay there for the night. Goodbye!" the guard shooed them away.

Jonghyun and Fei went back to their friends. "No use, the guard won't let us in. And that's a small guard."

"I agree," said Fei. "Someone attacks HIM and the guard can't save HIM."

"Then we have to just keep watch and see who passes by." said Key.

"No problem. Let's just stay the night here, in the bushes. We'll take turns keeping watch." said Taemin.

"Suzy, you're with me first 2 hours. Then Jonghyun and Fei. Onew, Min and Key are next. Minho, go with Jia."

The others just agreed. "Okay."