Chapter 1

Undercover Job

He received the parcel and smiled at the boy who sent him the present. "Thank you," he said and shut the door. He opened the parcel eagerly. Something inside it filled him with horror.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

AT XXX GROUP

"Fei, Jia, Min, Suzy, you guys have a very important mission to accomplish. T.O.P, a famous solo singer, has been sent death threats and parcels," said Mr X, looking at the four spies gravely. 

"We need the best spies we have immediately on the case. Your task: Protect T.O.P and solve the case. But not alone. You will have some help from our best boy spies."

"Who are they?" asked Min, curiously. "There is no time now. But you will see them in the plane to T.O.P's house. Remember, T.O.P doesn't know you guys. Keep your identities a secret. Use false names. Disguise yourself if you have to. And solve the case as quickly as you can," said Mr X, ignoring Min's questions.

The four girls nodded their heads. "Okay Mr X. We're on it."

 

In the Girls' dorm

"I wonder who the boys are," said Fei, practising her kung fu together with Jia. "Maybe they're someone we don't know," Jia replied, hitting Fei too hard on the chin. "Ouch!" Fei landed on the floor.

Suzy and Min were packing their bags and disguises. All four of them wore black jumpsuits, black boots and black everything. Suzy grabbed her trusty sword and sheathed it. "Okay. We're ready. Let's go."

Min and Fei cartwheeled all the way to the plane, while Jia and Suzy went rolling and fighting together.

Finally, they reached the plane. Min scrambled in. The others followed her. They stopped short when they saw who was in the plane.