FINAL

SNAP
  1. Ballpen

It was spring time, the first day of classes, and the first day of being a university student. Kimiko sat and checked her things in her bag in case she forgot something, when she felt someone sit beside her. She was minding her own business when suddenly someone asked, “Do you have any extra ballpen?”

She looked at the stranger in front of her. Something about him seems really familiar. She was consumed by her thoughts and unknowingly she kept on staring at him.

“Um, Miss?”

When she realized her mistake she apologized and handed him her extra ball pen. 

 

  1. Ichiban

One hot summer day there was a commotion inside the Aoi household.

“Oi, Kimiko. Why won’t you tell me your ichiban?”Kota asked.

“Because you will surely tease me that is why, besides I’m sure you will tell him.” Kimiko replied.

“Ouch! You don’t trust me? Your best friend?” he said, while acting to be hurt by her remark.

Kimiko looked at him and laughed. His acting doesn’t work on her. She knows him too well. She ran outside while he kept on running after her, still asking about her ichiban.

 

  1. Dog

It was a beautiful autumn day when a sudden scream could be heard from the Yabu Kota’s apartment.

“Why is there a dog here?” Kimiko asked with a frightened expression on her face.

“This is cookie, Yamada’s dog. He asked me to take care of his dog for now.”

“Well if that’s the case, I’m going home.” She got her bag and was ready to leave when, cookie suddenly jumped at her. As if wanting to play with the girl.

“He likes you.” Yabu exclaimed.

“Get him off me! Kota, I’m not kidding.”

He laughed at her until his stomach ached. Suddenly, he realized that she wasn’t moving at all. He approached her and saw her crying. He carried cookie to his room and immediately went back to Kimiko.

“Stop crying. It’s just a dog.” He said.

She faced him with a defeated look on her face and said, “I am scared of dogs, BAKA!”

 

 

  1. Ice cream

Another summer day of the two, where Kimiko saw Kota looking depressed for some unknown reason.

“Kota, what’s the matter?” she asked.

“I was dumped.” He said.

“You were dumped? Who’s the crazy girl who did that?”

He sighed. She softly smiled at him and suddenly ran outside. Minutes after, she arrived with a gallon of ice cream in hand. She took two cups and spoons from his cupboard, placing everything in front of him.

“Let’s eat.” She grinned.

He looked at her and smiled. She surely knows how to comfort him.

 

  1. Concert

Winter Concert. The stadium was full of fans screaming the names of the Hey! Say! JUMP members. He was backstage getting ready to perform. She was on her seat waiting for the show to start, rooting for him.  Excitement could be felt all over. He was on stage, while she was watching. Everything went out smoothly. Before the concert ended, he announced something on stage.

“Today, a very special person is here. My best friend, Aoi Kimiko. Thank you for keeping up with me and for being my best friend.”

 

~OWARI~