1

Eat

 

Kyuhyun just arrived this afternoon in Taiwan, and as soon he met the rest of the members in the hotel, he suddenly welcomed by his clingy boyfriend that can’t even wait a second before embracing him and hovering him with a lot of kisses.

 

Kyu only closed his eyes, didn’t make any move, he didn’t return the kiss nor reject it. But Siwon know his baby is missing him too.

“I miss you,” said Siwon in every kisses that he gave.

Kyu just answer it with humming.

 

After just giving Kyu pecked all over his face, Siwon stopped when he see the boy’s lips. Kyu opened his eyes, noticing the kisses are gone; his eyes met Siwon’s. Even after all this time Kyu still lost in that gaze and he can feel his cheek is blushing. Siwon then smile, move his head closer, and finally locked Kyu’s lips. Their kiss at first slow, but Siwon start to nibbling Kyu’s bottom lip, Kyu opened his mouth and allowed their tongue dance so hot under their cavern. Kyu’s let out a moan between their kisses that only makes Siwon deepening the kiss. But after all, they need to breathe, so they pulled away after running out of air. They stay close, Kyu smile than pecked Siwon’s lips after saying, “I miss you too.”

 

Siwon smile with that, he let go Kyu from his embrace. Kyu sits in the edge of the bed and opened his backpack, “I brought something,” Kyu then hand a bread to Siwon.

Siwon who never got anything from Kyu like that is frowning his eyebrows. Kyu in the other hand still hold the bread and wait for Siwon to take it. Siwon took it still with his frowning eyebrows, “a bread? What’s the occasion?”

 

Kyu glare at him, “do I need an occasion to give you anything?”

Siwon who still confused only get silent.

“Just eat it while I took a bath.” Kyu then walks to the bathroom, but he returns once again, “eat it hyung.”

Siwon got more confused by that, he looked to the bread. It’s just an ordinary bread from the bakery, it is the one that with meat as the flavor. Siwon opened it, and start eats it. It didn’t taste any different, and Siwon eats it in the end even his mind still confused.

 

 

It was just an ordinary dinner with all the members, and all the staff. They are so excited to taste Taiwan’s food. Kyu who sits next to Siwon brought a lot of food that make his hyungs shocked by only looking at it.

 

But they got more shocked when Kyu didn’t eat it, instead he gave it to Siwon’s plate.

“Eat it.”

Siwon who got confused again frowning his eyebrows again while looking Kyu filled his plate with bunch of food, he even added another plate.

“Hyung! Eat it. Don’t stare at me,” Kyu said, sounds seriously this time.

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, Siwon’s stomachs won’t fit it,” said Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun gave the evil glare to Eunhyuk, “it will fit!” He turns his head to Siwon, “you should eat all of it, hyung. If not, I won’t speak to you anymore!”

“Babe....” Siwon get more confused now.

“Hyung! I mean it.” Kyu said again more serious this time.

Siwon who still confused decide to just eat it because Kyu it’s not like kidding this time. He might have a serious reason behind this.

 

 

Siwon who never ate that much can feel his stomach will blow up in a second. But he holds his pain and go back to the room that he shared with Kyu.

Once they arrived to their room, Kyu opened the refrigerator in their room and picked up a bottle of milk, and gave it to Siwon.

“Drink this before you go to bed.”

Siwon sighed, he sits in the bed, “seriously babe, what’s going on with you? Why you keep feeding me?” finally Siwon asked.

“I’m not feeding you! Just drink this!” Kyu resist still hold the bottle.

“Babe....”

Kyu is now pouting; he walks and sits next to Siwon. Siwon caresses those cheeks softly, wait for Kyu explanation.

Kyu now low his head and clutching to Siwon’s shirt, “you are getting so thin these days.”

Siwon bulged his eyes didn’t expect it as Kyu’s reason, “just because of that?”

Kyu raised his head up, look to his man, “it’s not just that. You are really thin, when I see your picture you looks so thin, and it’s not suit in you. And....” Kyu stopped.

“And?”

Kyu sighed, “And the fans tell that I didn’t take care of you.” Kyu is clutching Siwon’s shirt once again, he lows his head.

Siwon smile, he pulled Kyu’s chin so he can look Kyu’s eyes, “you did take care of me. You always take care of me,”

“But you are getting thin, and you looks unhealthy with that, that’s means I didn’t take a good care of you, did I?” Kyu is now pouting.

Siwon can resist the cuteness from his boyfriend, he pecked Kyu’s lips, and pulled him into a hug, “it’s true I’m getting thinner these days, but it’s not because you didn’t take a good care of me, Kyu. It’s because I might be just tired and the schedule is so hectic.” Siwon said while Kyu’s back up and down.

Kyu broke the hug; he looks to Siwon’s eyes, “so I did take a good care of you, right?”

Siwon smile and nods his head, “yes, and you did take too much good care of me today.” Siwon then pinched Kyu’s nose.

Kyu is pouting, “It’s only because I want you to be healthy.”

Siwon smile more widely, “I know that babe. You want to make me healthy, but with those food, it’s only makes my abs gone and became like your cute tummy,” Siwon can’t help to tease his boyfriend.

Kyu slap him in his chest, “Yah! I’m not fat!”

Siwon laughed at Kyu’s behavior, “Who said you are fat? I said your tummy is cute.”

“Yah! Choi Siwon!” Kyu is both pouting and glaring.

Siwon still laughing but his pulled his boyfriend into a hug. His laugh turns to a big grin, he place butterfly kisses on Kyu’s shoulder, “I love you.” He said.

Kyu broke the hug slowly, and looks to Siwon’s eyes once again “I love you.”

Siwon still smiling, “I love your cute tummy,” Siwon can’t stop teasing his boyfriend.

“Siwon!!!!” This time Kyu don’t just pouting and glaring but also pinching his man’s chest, while Siwon is both wincing and laughing, and finally begging for sorry in the middle of his laugh.