Prologue

Weekends with You

Prologue

“WAAH!! SCANDAL! SCANDAL! SCANDAL! SCANDAL!”

We could hear the crowd call our names. Emotions welling up in every direction I look. Ever since we’re high school students, we’ve dreamt on standing on this stage. Now it all came true.

Two hours since we’ve started the concert, it now comes to its conclusion. This is our last stop on our tour and we planned to end it with a bang.

Holding our guitars and drumstick tighter, heavy breathing could be seen in my co-members physique, we are all sweating profusely but in a good way. This is what we’ve believed in after all. This is how we communicate with our fans and love ones.

Haruna motioned to the mic stand. Everyone quiet down as our lead vocalist started talking.

“Thank you everyone for being here with us. We’ve been grateful of you for supporting us until now. I hope you enjoyed this night as we do.” The crowd cheered again and I could feel my hands trembling. Coming closer to the microphone, I held my breath for a second and try not to break my voice.

“Before we all part ways, please listen to our last song.” I’ve said. Haruna, Mami and Rina looked at me with a sad smile. I specifically requested this song for our last stop and they know the reason for it.

“This song is dedicated to someone special.” Before my voice cracked, I walked away from the mic, queuing Haruna do the talking.

“With that, here is our last song…”