As Tomorrow Comes

As Tomorrow Comes

 

Taemin was sitting in the tree by the frozen lake.  It was far from town, it was his special place although it later became their special place.  There were a few clouds and everything seemed serene since it was winter.  He didn't care that they were about to have a comeback and that he shouldn't get sick.  He didn't care that his manager told him to come back early and he was already late.  He simply had stopped caring ever since Minho stopped caring.

 

He has had a few fights with Minho before, but they were solved easily with a simple dose of silent treatment and extra cuteness with his Key-umma, that would usually get Minho to snap and make things right.  It seemed that it wasn't going to be that way this time, it seemed that they were over for good.  It had been three months that Minho stopped talking to him at home.  He would speak to him and give him a blinding smile sometimes at work, when it was definitely required because the fans were watching the both of them.  They were 2min, many girls loved them together, and they were almost always the center of attention.

 

He wondered why did Minho suddenly stop talking to him.  One day he suddenly woke up alone and cold wondering were was the usually warm body that crept under his covers at night.  It hurt him so much, he felt like his whole body was freezing.  Not only because it became winter, but because the real warmness he felt wasn't with him.

 

He kept browsing through his cell phone pictures, especially the album of the pictures they took together on their dates.  But there was one that stood out of them all, one that would always rub salt on the wound.  He could be called a masochist but at this point he liked feeling the pain it brought him.  The picture was taken two days before Minho left him, it was a picture right after they made love for the first time.  Granted Minho wasn't a , but Taemin definitely was.  Taemin wanted to take a picture of both of them in the same bed because he believed in treasuring those precious moments and that for Taemin was the most precious of them all.

 

They had decided to take a quick shower together in one of the bathrooms and then they went to their respective rooms.  Taemin had put on boxers only and got under the covers.  There was no use on putting a shirt on since he knew Minho would be coming soon, and he did.

 

But even though they were tired they shared playful and loving kisses.  Taemin realized that he wanted his body to be sore, but not because of their schedule, but he wanted Minho to be the cause.  He wanted to be in a deeper connection with him, he wanted to stop being the baby in his eyes.  Thats when he turned them and straddled Minho.  He started kissing him passionately and then went over to his jaw, and neck.

 

"Minnie, baby, I think.." Minho started but Taemin cut him off.

"No, its Taemin, not baby.  And please just go along with this, I really want this." Taemin begged him.  

 

He felt Minho trying to get up and he pushed him down.  Minho was shocked to see that strength coming to Taemin.  He tried getting up again but Taemin did the same.

 

"Tae, do you want your umma walking in on us?"  Minho asked playfully trying to let Taemin know of his intentions.  As Taemin understood he let him go get a change of clothes for Key and take them to Jonghyun's room where Key usually spent time before going back to his own bed.  Minho came back and locked the door.  "See, I wasn't going to say no." He smirked and went over to a now red Taemin.

 

Taemin didn't want to admit it but he was very vulnerable around Minho and most times he was insecure too.  He didn't know how he got someone so perfect for himself.  He was used to everyone putting him down even if after he became known for joining SHINee and being a great dancer those comments had died down.

 

"Okay." He said with a big smile bringing Minho down with him.  He kissed Minho passionately before Minho started taking control over the kiss turning it into a sweet one.  

 

Minho knew it was his Taeminnie's first time and he wanted everything to be in a nice pace for him, he didn't want to rush it.  He wanted his Minnie to savor all the best feelings that came with it.

 

He caressed Taemin's stomach, going up on his sides and then he caressed his neck bringing him closer.  But Taemin was very eager, he had been waiting for too long.  He wrapped his legs around Minho's waist to bring their hips together.  And that's when Minho lost control.  He wanted to take it slow but he couldn't deny how y his Taemin was being for him and he wanted to comply.  He started groping him and soon they were discarding each others clothing.

 

That night Minho gave Taemin what the both wanted, their first passionate time together, also being the time Taemin lost his purity.  That precious night was also the one that pained Taemin the most.

 

"How could he leave me right after?" Taemin kept asking himself out loud over and over again.

 

A bright light focused on Taemin, a flashlight.

 

"Come on Minnie, time to go home."

 

Suddenly Taemin felt a pair of warm arms embracing him, pulling him up.  He knew he must feel like he as frozen since he had been in the cold for a long time.  He wanted to die, he felt like dying so he wouldn't feel any pain.  And he was in an even bigger pain, only the two of them knew that Taemin would be here.  He must've sent him, he must've told him where he would be.  Maybe after all Minho cared if it was only a little bit.

 

"Hyung, did Minho send you?"  Taemin asked with a small fragment of hope in his voice.

"No, but I beat the out of him so I he would tell me where was this place.  Come, lets go home, you can stay in my room tonight."  Onew said knowing what Taemin truly needed.  He needed warmness in his life after a cold storm.