chapter 3: HEARTQUAKE

PRECIOUS ROMANCES:LOVE LIKE THIS

 

Chapter 3: heartquake

we took trevor to the nearest hospital and he was confined…

 

dr. jerome kim was the assigned doctor for trevor and he did some tests…he talk to us the other day for the result…

 

“I think your trevor’s fiancé,right?”dr.jerome asked

“oh!yes…why did you ask?”I replied

“oh!i’m his cousin,”dr.jerome said

“oh!nice meeting you!i amanjelica lee!”I said “by the way,could you tell us what’s the result?”

“well,sad to tell you but…my hyung had a leukemia or cancer of the blood,”dr.jerome replied “and few days are left for him to live,”

 

 

I am happy coz I meet another relative of him…but when his cousin was done telling us about the result…my tears began to fall…I am asking myself…is this a nightmare!?coz if it is,kindly wake me up!?but as time goes by,I realized it was not…as usual,I cancelled the wedding due to his condition right now…

 

 

I keep on praying to god to help him survive…while I’m praying,I keep on crying and hoping a miracle would happen…but if time comes that he’ll be gone,I’m sure my world will be in total darkness…

 

Three days had passed and trevor and I got a serious talk with each other…I sat beside him and he hold my hand…

 

“I’m sorry I am the reason why our wedding was cancelled,”trevor apologized

“no,it’s not!the important is that your health is recovering,”I replied

“tell me,honestly,am I still living or few more days to live?”trevor asked seriously

 

After saying those words,i began to think something for a reply…

 

“no…you’ll survive this…god will help you,”I answered

“but if ever I’ll be gone, I hope my memories will remain forever in your heart,”trevor said

“that will be forever! until I die…but I know it will not happen by this time…we will still have our wedding, right?”I said

“we can’t foretell everything, my love…but just I’ll be with you in every step of the way even though I’m gone and you already found someone you love,”trevor replied “I love you!”

 

That time, I am preventing my tears from falling...

 

“I love you forever and always…you’ll be in my heart,”I said

 

After few minutes had passed, it seems that trevor is breathing hard…I began to panic and called for the nurses and doctors…I was nervous and can’t do anything better…

 

The doctor had come into the room followed by the nurses…I went outside as instructed and dr.jerome checked everything even his pulse…

 

While I was outside,I keep on walking and can’t help of thinking what will gonna happen…my tears are falling and my oppas support me that time,even her mother…

 

Minutes later,dr.jerome went outside the room…

 

“dr.jong woon,what happened?is he okay?is everything alright?”I asked in teary eyes and low voice

“I’m so sorry!we did everything but he’s no longer surviving…my hyng passed away…I’m very sorry,”dr. Jerome replied

 

 

After all that he said,I just went to cry…I can’t believe that he’s gone…I thought we are forever…my oppas were very sorry for me…I cried at spencer’s shoulders…it hurts deep inside!i know that his mother and his family feel the same thing as I do…I know I must see him dead but it’s always making me weaker…

 

everynight,I can’t sleep without him by my side…right after he was buried,my hungs went home to seoul…so,I’m the only one here in mokpo with his family…

 

 

I can remember the day we met…the night were he first kissed me on my cheeks…I still can recall were he invited me for dinner with him…I had a great time being with him but sad to say,it all faded when he’s gone…I can’t help not to cry coz he is already my life…

 

“dear,I know god mae a reason for it to happen,”trevor’s mother said

“yea!my umma’s right,anjelica ,”nathan agreed “you can move on if you want to,”

“I know!but I can’t move on easily right now…the happenings remained fresh on my mind,”I replied

“well,it’s up to you…but just remember we’re always here for you,”jordan said

“oh!thank you!”I replied

 

I know it’s hard but I have to…but for sure,I can’t forget him…

 

 

Until one day,I’ve got a call from my oppa,spencer …