Skipping school for today.

That waiter was my first boyfriend.

 

Rushing to school on a Friday morning, but there wasn't anyone around. I actually got confused for a second. But then the thoughts of being late for school came again. 
I was pretty much late for school for almost the entire week. I didn't know why, but I was. Monday, I missed the bus. Tuesday, I woke up late. Wednesday, my alarm clock didn't ring. Thursday, my uniform got stuck on my door. Today, I didn't watch my time. 
So I was lagging on the entire week. Sad huh. 
As I made my turn, I could see my school just three blocks away. But something caught my eye. It was this big sign that said ,'NEWLY OPENED CAFE!' It looked really interesting and I was already late for school. I thought that if I flunked today, it wouldn't matter cause it's Friday anyway. 'I should just let go of school just for today. Haha', I thought. As I crossed the road, I saw the cafe and a smirk planted across my lips. 
Curiously opening the door, the strong smell of coffee smacked me hard on the face. 
Sadly, no one was in it to see how excited I am. The store was empty. You could hear a pin drop. I shamelessly twirled myself with happiness. The cafe itself was beautiful. I felt like a princess in wonderland. 
'I wonder where the person in charge is at', I spoke to myself. Making my way towards the tall seats, I smiled when I saw coffee brewing on the counter. I didn't have coffee for weeks because I didn't have the time. As I waited for someone to actually come in, I tapped my finger on the counter top and rested my head on my shoulder. 
'Excuse me, but can I help you?', a male voice asks from behind while the bell by the door smoothly stops. 'I was here for like 5 minutes and no one would take my order, so I waited', I replied with a pissed tone. 'I'm sorry, I had to get these from the truck. But thanks for watching the store for me. Haha, left the door opened, which was actually a really big mistake. Don't tell my boss', he chuckled. I turned around and said, 'Maybe I should'. I was about to say something when I looked at him closer, visualizing his features. He looked handsome, cute, daring and charming. I couldn't stay mad at a face like that. He air into his cheeks and pouted. 'Please, this is my first job, I can't get fired on my first day', he said. 'And one more thing, the store doesn't open till eight. It's 7:33, why aren't you at school?', he added. I scoffed to only hear the last words,'Im a mess, and I have a feeling I'll be needing a shot of caffeine soon. And I should probably leave if it opens at eight. I'm sorry that I WATCHED THE STORE FOR YOU'. I was about to get off my seat when he started to fix his hair and tighten his apron around his slender waist. y. 
'Don't! I'll make it up to you. Drinks on me. Don't leave'. 
'Oh, I think I should... Unless, you can make me one Green tea frappuccino'. I giggled and got comfortable. He made his way to the counter and smiled. He then turned his back on me and started working on what he was making me. Preferably that green tea drink I wanted. 'What's you're name by the way?', he asked. I replied with a slight pout when he turned away, 'Cierra, Park Cierra'. 'SHEE-ERA?', I laughed at his stupid try. 'No it's, CEE-ERA', I added after laughing. 'CEE-ERA? Are you a American?', He questioned. 'What do you think? I'm partly American, born and raised in Korea though'. 
'Oh, why'd I only see you now? And I'm Lee Jeongmin, your server for today. And a Green Tea Frap for the pretty girl coming up', I laughed at his corniness and said,'Uhm, because this cafe only opened now'.