How Can I ~Son Hyuk's Soft Side~

How Can I ~Son Hyuk's Soft Side~

Some people say I don't have soul.No,they're wrong.I lost it.Now i'm in pain.
If they asked me how bad it is,it hurts so much.More than when sharp blades or fiery bullets start to rip your skin and break your bones.

"I wanna work with you,Oppa",
you said in angelic voice.Have you forgotten about it,Yoon Hye In?When we were young and naive,having chit chat on beautiful sandy beach.You looked pretty in a green dress,while i was wearing white shirt.Sun was shining brightly.At that moment,i thought we will be together for ever.

Our passion and spirit were one,then a man named Lee Jung Woo entered your life.Everything's changed.What's so great about this bastard,anyway?I take care of you.I worship you.I love you.But still,you decided to walk away and stand on his side. Why?Does sinner like me have no chance to be loved?

For making both of ur hands covered in bloodstains yet turn ur sweet dreams into never ending nightmares,I'm sorry.It's all my fault.It's something i'll regret until the day i die.Wish I could turn back time and make things better.Then I won't be sitting here alone,wondering..will I be ever to forget you?

You should've shot me when i told you to.There's no reason for my heart to beat any longer, though.
Cause each and every beats i'm having,belong to you~

.END.