Bonus

Awkward Readings

 

Jongup had to admit the story was cute. It was well written and caught their personalities so well. It was a bit intimidating and it made him reconsider his hyung's reading of it. It wasn't so bad. It was a bit enchanting. He had never really thought that his ever-hungry, plushy-lips, loud-mouth hyung could be overly cute, but seeing him that flustered....

Reading this story didn't help much either. It made him reflect back to other times his hyung just appeared cute or handsome. Sure at those times the brief thought that his hyung was good-looking had crossed his mind, but he never thought that it was a special thought. Everyone thought Daehyun was handsome, -- just listen to the fans squeal as proof -- and he was no exception. But perhaps there was something more there. How many guys think their male friends are cute and handsome so often? So he decided to try something, a test I guess you could say.

His confidence was wavering even as he held the older's chin in his hand. He leaned closer but he couldn't quite will himself to connect their lips. "Hyung, look at me." It was his last attempt to get the older to look at him. He may not have been very confident but those appetizing lips were calling out to him. As soon as Daehyun's petrified eyes met his he was overwhelmed by a wash of some warm feeling. He didn't quite understand it, but he was no longer hesitating. He leaned down and captured those soft lips. As his hyung copied his actions he just felt somehow fluffy all over. It was pleasant, but still strange. He pulled away quickly.

He was trying his hardest not to be too embarrassed by what he had just done to his hyung, or by the weird warm feeling it had given him. He quickly grabbed the laptop again, ready for the distraction that reading the end of the story would provide. He glanced at his hyung and saw that the blond was staring off into space, shock marring his face.

"Hyung," he tried, dragging the older's eyes to his, "It's the chapter you were on." Jongup patted the bed next to himself, hoping that Daehyun would take the offer.

Daehyun shook his head a few times but crawled up beside Jongup regardless.

 

--

 

They had been reading for quite awhile when a particularly dramatic scene came up. Daehyun leaned closer to the computer to swallow every word, effectively crushing Jongup's arm in the process.

"Hyung" he softly called. Daehyun jumped a little bit and backed away, spewing out a few 'I'm sorry's as he went.

With his arm now free Jongup quickly wrapped it around Daehyun's shoulders before the blond could scoot any further away. Both boys were blushing and unable to look each other in the eyes as Jongup pulled Daehyun closer. The pair continued reading and slowly relaxed into their new position. Daehyun even laid his head on Jongup's bicep.

 

He scrolled the mouse over to the ‘next chapter’ button. “Hyung, it’s the last chapter." But both boys were just wishing it wasn't the end yet. Maybe they'll read another one.