Sleep well stepdad

Love Light

 

Jiyeon went home. Jiyeon arrived and saw her Omma waiting. Jiyeon just continued walking like she didn’t see anything.

 

Sunggyu: Hey! Why the hell are you late?

Jiyeon: it’s still 5:30 pm in the afternoon. Late? What are you talking about.

Sunggyu: This little . Aiish ~ you go upstairs and change yourself and go cook dinner for us to eat!

Jiyeon: why don’t you cook for yourself! Don’t treat me like a housemaid. You just don’t know I have plenty of work & reports to do!

Sunggyu: Tsk . This little brat ~

 

Sunggyu went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. Jiyeon went upstair and changed her clothes.Jiyeon saw Dabin eating apple.

 

Jiyeon: Yaah , Dongsaeng . Where’s that creepy old man?

Dabin: Ohh , Mr. Ahjussi? He’s not here. I think he went out to buy some beer.

Jiyeon: Tsk. That man don’t have any money.

Dabin: well sometimes he have some.

Jiyeon: seriously? Where did he get the money?

Dabin: I don’t know. Maybe in your savings noona.

 

Jiyeon looked for her piggy bank and she opened it. There’s no money left even a peny. Jiyeon’s step dad arrived. Jiyeon ran downstairs and saw his step dad drunk.

 

Jiyeon: You! You stole my savings. ~ How dare you. * started to kick , punch and throw sometime to his stepdad*

Stepdad: Why? What’s the matter if I stole your savings? I was just buying food *started to hiccup*

Jiyeon: Food? Then why are you drunk? YAAAA! *shouts loudly and went back to her room*

 

Sunggyu saw the whole thing and talked to Jiyeon’s stepdad.

 

Sunggyu: why did you stole Her savings?

Stepdad: I was just buying food to eat.

 

Dabin is holding a baseball bat then suddenly dabin threw it to his stepdad’s head.”HEADSHOT!” Jiyeon’s stepdad collapsed because the bat hitted Jiyeon’s stepdads head.

 

Sunggyu: DABIIIIIN! *angry*

Dabin: Omma, calm down Mr. Ahjussi will be alright. *runs to jiyeon’s room* Noona! ! !

Sunggyu: YAAA! Aiish this kids. *goes back to the kitchen and leaves Jiyeon’s stepdad on the floor*

 

Dabin is staying inside Jiyeon’s bedroom while Jiyeon is Using the computer researching about the group’s report for tomorrow.

 

Dabin: Noona. I hitted Mr.Ahjussi at the head with my baseball bat.

Jiyeon: really? Great now the old man can sleep early.

Dabin: Yeah ~ I told omma that it’s alright so why calm down. Omma got mad and shouted . I don’t know why . the’re no problem falling asleep early , Right noona?

Jiyeon: what a smart Dongsaeng . Yeah, there’s no problem with that.

 

 

============ TO BE CONTINUED ============