Chapter 17

I'll Help You Get Through

So I'm back (bows 90 degress) 

I'm really sorry guys but I kind of lost my flashdrive and then I found out my mom  had it like a week ago, I cried when I couldn't find it since the story is written in there, I freaked out and I just wanted to delete the story all together since I fell into an slump but I FOUND IT!!! and I'm back at it. Imma start writing again where I left off and try to update as much as I can, 

Thank you for everybody who supports me and sorry for taking too long!!!

Some Krisyeol coming your way guys!!!


“Hey” Chanyeol entered the room shyly. Wufan was lying down on his bed playing with a rubik’s cube Luhan gave him.

 

It will keep you distracted, he said.

 

More like frustrated, Wufan thought.

Wufan looked up and gave Chanyeol a half smile. Chanyeol then walked to the bed and sat next to Wufan.

 

“How are you feeling?” The older asked while grabbing Wufan’s hand.

 

“Better” The younger answered and sat up, still holding the elder’s hand. Chanyeol smiled and give the hand a squish.

 

“Sorry I couldn’t be there when they discharged you” The elder looked at Wufan at the eye, “I was sorting some things out” Wufan nodded and smiled.

 

“It’s okay, Woo Bin was there for a while, so I wasn’t really alone and Mr. Park was there as well, it was alright, plus I received your text”

 

“Yeah, quite cheese wasn’t it?” The older scratched the back of his neck. Wufan shook his head and smiled. Chanyeol looked at him mesmerized; the way Wufan smiled was angelic to him. “You should smile more often”

 

Wufan looked up at the older, he didn’t know why, but Chanyeol would make everything easier for him to do. At home he doesn’t smile that often, or laugh. He is just not used to those things, he is supposed to always look serious and cool in front of the cameras, and at home there is no much to smile for. However, with Chanyeol he was able to smile and laugh even for the smallest things.

 

“I don’t like my smile that much pl – ” Wufan confessed.

 

“I like your gums though” Wufan blushed at the sudden comment.

 

“Oh my God! Cheese~” Wufan let go of the elder’s hand and lay on the bed holding a pillow against his face.

 

Chanyeol laughed and chuckled at how cute Wufan was.

 

“But you like my cheesiness” The older engulfed Wufan into a hug, pinned him on the bed and started to tickle him.

 

“NO, CHAN… OH MY GOD STOPPPP…” After so many pleadings, Chanyeol eventually stopped and dropped his body next to the out of breath Wufan. “That was… mean… you… meanie…” Wufan exclaimed between breaths.

 

“That was fun though” Chanyeol smiled and laugh a little bit more. “I like your laugh, I wanna hear it more” With that Chanyeol got Wufan into another tickling session, making them both laugh their hearts out.

 

After another two tickling sessions, Wufan was getting tired of all the laughing and struggling. As for Chanyeol, we felt all the jealousy and anger he had earlier banished. He took Wufan’s hand and played with his fingers.

 

“You have long fingers and pretty at that”

 

“Oh no, not again” Wufan whined, making Chanyeol confused, “Every time you praise me we end up on a tickling fight, I’m tired” Wufan smiled and moved Chanyeol’s hand away from his. Chanyeol frowned a little bit, however Wufan moved his arm behind his head, using it as a pillow.

 

“Well?”

 

“You seem to have quite toned arms; I figure they would be comfortable” Wufan send Chanyeol a cheeky smile and lay his head comfortably on Chanyeol’s arm. “Ahhh, as expected”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t keep the smile forming on his face. He like this Wufan, the carefree and innocent Wufan, not the model cold city guy Kris. He didn’t mind Kris, oh no, he liked Kris and how cool he looked, but Wufan was the apple of his eye.

 

“Are you tired?” The red head asked. Wufan only nodded without opening his eyes. The older smiled and patted Wufan’s head. “Sleep then”

 

“But it’s rude, I have a guest”

 

“Don’t worry I’ll forgive you cuz you’re cute” Wufan smiled and got comfortable. Before Chanyeol knew it, Wufan was already asleep.

 

Chanyeol got a good look at Wufan this time around. Even though Wufan looked peaceful sleeping, there was a frown on his forehead. Chanyeol pressed his index finger between his eyebrows, making the frown to slightly disappear. He also took noticed of how pale Wufan was. It was easy to notice since Wufan’s skin tone wasn’t as white as Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol also grabbed Wufan’s wrist, so thin, he thought, he was able to circled Wufan’s wrist between his index finger and his thump, almost overlapping.

 

Maybe it has always being like this.

 

The older didn’t think too much about and got comfortable himself. The hospital must have taken a toll on him.

 

~~~*~~~

 

“Hey” a drowsy Wufan greeted Chanyeol, who was surprisingly, wide awake, “Did I sleep a lot?”

 

“Not really, like an hour and a half tops, I was watching videos so I don’t really know” The older smiled and brushed some hairs our of Wufan’s forehead.

“mmm, sorry for that”

 

“Nahh, my arm fell sleep about halfway, I was dying by that time, but it went away” The older chuckled. He didn’t see the dark shadow that crossed Wufan’s eyes.

 

I must have been heavy, Wufan thought.

 

“You should have waking me up” Chanyeol shook his head.

 

“It was just my arm, plus you looked cute” The older smirked knowingly. Wufan looked up to him confused.

 

“Oh no”

 

“Oh yeah” the older launched forward and started tickling Wufan, again.

 

“umm, sorry to interrupt sir” Both males stopped their tickling fight and looked up to the door. Kangin was looking at them with a smile. “Dinner is ready sir, we’ll wait for you downstairs” With that said, Kangin left the younger’s alone. Chanyeol laughed and shook his head.

 

“Kind of awkward” Wufan chuckled. “He must have heard your screams, you sure are vocal” Wufan looked at the older in disbelief, turning red.

 

They stay like that for a moment, lying next to each other, admiring the silence, and the ceiling (?) The slight thought made Chanyeol smiled.

 

Admiring the ceiling, he smiled, is that even possible.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Wufan’s voice snapped Chanyeol out of his reverie.

 

"Let’s play twenty questions, I’ll start okay?” Wufan nodded, a little confused at the request. “What is your biggest fear?”

 

Wufan looked at Chanyeol perplexed. Why would Chanyeol ask that right away?

 

“No favorite food or favorite color?” Chanyeol shook his head and ask Wufan to answer.

 

“What is my biggest fear?” Wufan repeated the question. Getting fat, being abandon, being a failure, the list can go on. A sigh “loosing myself, sometimes I feel as if Kris is taking over my persona, what’s yours?”

 

“mmm, losing the people I care the most, like my parents, my cousin, friends, you” Chanyeol grinned and Wufan blushed again. Cheese, Wufan thought. “Have you seen The Fault In Our Stars?”

 

“Nope, I think I would cry my eyes out if I watch it, do you wanna watch it with me?” Wufan looked up at the older smiling, waiting for the answer.

 

“mmm, I can think about it,” Chanyeol teased, and Wufan’s smile falter a little, sulking he pouted. “Aww, don’t pout, you’re making it hard for me not to kiss you, of course I will go with you, let’s call it a date okay?” Chanyeol smiled and hug Wufan. Wufan smiled, feeling all fluffy and giddy inside.

 

Fourteen questions later, blush faces and laughs, Chanyeol obtains the courage he was looking for since he got out of his cousins’ house.

 

“We still have two questions” Wufan reminded him, “It’s your tu –”

 

“You go first” Chanyeol cut him off, smiling. Wufan nodded and thought for a moment.

 

“Would you like to have kids?” The questions came shyly from Wufan’s lips; he didn’t know what else to ask at the moment and he remembered his cousin Haru. Wufan loved that kid, and he wouldn’t mind having a girl just like her. Chanyeol on the other hand was left static at the question.

 

“I would like to adopt a baby girl, I have a soft spot for baby girls, but I think about it a lot because once they grow up it gets complicated. But a boy would be nice as well” Wufan nodded and smiled, Chanyeol did like kids. Chanyeol felt like déjà vu, he was talking about kids with his cousin earlier, but it wasn’t the same. I’m not being an overreacted prick.

 

“Your turn”

 

Chanyeol inhaled loudly and grabbed Wufan’s hand. He played with the younger’s fingers for a little bit before looking at him straight in the eye.

 

“Wu Yifan, last time I didn’t quite asked you properly, but would you like to be my boyfriend?” Wufan looked at Chanyeol as if the older had grown two heads. He was not expecting the confession, for a moment Wufan thought that Chanyeol have had forgotten about it. But here he was, asking him to be his boyfriend. He was not sure why, but Wufan wanted to be selfish and say yes right away, kiss Chanyeol and go run to let all the adrenaline out.

 

“Why?” Wufan’s lips moved by themselves though. Chanyeol was a bit confused, but realized Wufan wanted a reason. He is insecure.

 

“Since the day at the restaurant I wanted to be your boyfriend Wufan, but you asked for time and I complied, I was going to wait, even if it was ten years from now, but when I came to your house and found you fainted I felt like my world was crumbling down and I just couldn’t take it, for a moment I thought I lost you. I told myself that I couldn’t wait any longer, you overworked yourself and were alone, however if you say yes now I will be there. I want you to trust me, not on a friend level but a lover, I want you to talk to me whenever there is something wrong, whenever you feel lonely call me and I’ll come, whenever you think it’s too much tell me, we can go out and eat ice cream, get away from the problems. I want you to lean on me, be the shoulder you can cry on, be the person you look for when you are scared, that’s why Wufan”

 

Wufan was dumbfounded by Chanyeol, he didn’t expect the older to care that much. He expected a simple “because I love you,” answer, but was glad Chanyeol didn’t say that. I love you was too soon.

 

“So what do you say?” Chanyeol squish Wufan’s hand one last time. Wufan looked at him death in the eye. Leaning just slightly, making their lips brush against one another.

 

“If I say yes, would you always be there?” Wufan whispered. Chanyeol half smiled.

 

“Through thick and thin”

 

“I like you too” Wufan smiled and kiss Chanyeol deeply. Chanyeol smiled into the kiss and kiss Wufan back.

 

I’ll save you.