Gravitate Towards You

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica wandered aimlessly around YoonA's unit as she was checking on its furnishings and the girl's personal collection of different items. It was ranging from business books in the study room, DVDs of different movies and documentaries, a stash of imported liquors on the mini-bar counter, and the remarkable floor-to-ceiling puzzles of prominent paintings lining the walls of the unit.


She was in awe as she realised how deep of a person YoonA is by what her house seemed to radiate. The latter was foremost to see her place when she visited last time and brought her food. It was indeed her first time stepping on the other girl's territory yet something was already overwhelming her heart.


It was as if she belongs there.

  

"Nice place, Yoongie..." she said while tracing YoonA's goddess-like face on a picture frame. She then furrowed her eyebrows for something isn’t right by what she just mused.


'Yoongie?' she thought as a smile slowly formed her lips.


"Yoongie." she repeated and found it cute if she would call YoonA like that.


Her smile widened from ear to ear it almost looked creepy when she thought of something.


"My... Yoongie..." she felt her cheeks flush as soon as she said the words.


'My? She's not yours! How could you, Jung Sooyeon?!' she mentally scolded herself but felt like squealing at the moment for her heart's fluttering rapidly.


She sat on a stool as she thought of what YoonA would say if she'd call her like that. Would the girl call her 'My Sica', too?


She was grinning like an idiot with a faraway look on her face but it suddenly faded when she felt a rock was thrown hard on her.


It was realisation hitting her.


She's imagining things. She was daydreaming. About YoonA, and YoonA alone. And she doesn't know why. Or so she thought.


It also blew her mind realising that YoonA and she aren't even friends. They're not even that close as what the girl already is with her friends. They're not talking like how YoonA chatted childishly with TaeYeon and HyoYeon. Or how the girl conversed sweetly with Tiffany and Sunny.


It was just recent that the two of them started talking casually. Yeah, she's sure it was just a casual talk for YoonA since the girl was just trying to be nice and patient to her. No more than that.


She can't help but smile faintly when she remembered their interaction earlier. YoonA laughed with her. She was so happy then because the girl did. But now, she doubted if the doe-eyed's laughter was for real, as well as the girl's change of attitude towards her.


Though YoonA being nice to her, it all just felt so right for Jessica.


The blonde hated herself for feeling the feelings she's feeling at that instant. It was a very indescribable inmost sensibility for her. It was like she's insecure of something. At the same time, fluttered of that something. She doesn't know anymore where those are coming from. Now, she's very much flustered of the mixed emotions overcoming the whole of her. Only because of a certain doe-eyed girl.


But what hit her most was the understanding that, in the first place, she doesn't have one bit of right to feel any of these things.


Because she, Jessica Jung, and her so-called 'Miss Despicable', Im YoonA...

 

They are nothing.



***



It only took YoonA 15 minutes to send Tiffany to the villa and give some instructions to the maids, and another 10 minutes to go back to her place. While inside the elevator, she wondered what Jessica's doing in her house at the moment and if it's still as fine as it was before she left it.


She slowly made her way to her door when she reached the floor and deliberately pressed her password since Jessica got her personal key to the other lock. Oh yeah, she believes that two locks for different circumstances are better than one.


As soon as YoonA opened the door, she can't help but curse loudly when she instantly caught sight of Jessica sitting on the floor and chugging on a bottle of martini. About five different unopened bottles and two empty bottles surrounding her. Plus the one on her hand. 

  

"Shi— Jessica! What are you doing?!" she slammed the door shut and walked up to the girl on the living area.

 

The blonde just grinned sheepishly at her. "I happened to see your collection of imported liquors when I was roaming around, so I decided to taste them."


"Damn. You said it yourself, it's a collection. And a precious one at that," YoonA said sardonically but she's not mad. She actually found the girl adorable as she looked like a kid just drinking on some milk on a crib.


"Aish. Those were recently imported from Italy and France. How could you," she feigned a sad expression as she also sat before Jessica on the floor.


"Hey," the girl poked her nose, "I just want to have a taste. Besides, I'm all alone here with nothing to do since you just ditched me like I was some mosquito." Jessica then huffed and crossed her arms.


YoonA also poked the girl's nose before speaking. "Aigoo. You're so cute when you pout like that, Sica-yah," she mused, chuckling.


Jessica immediately grabbed her drink once again and chugged on it to hide her easily reddened cheeks. YoonA pulled the bottle away seconds later since the girl was swallowing nonstop.


"Hey, take it slow, Missy. No one's going after you. Tch, such a drunkard."


"Yah! I'm not a drunkard. I'm not even drunk."


"Yeah, yeah. Denial queen," YoonA mumbled the last two words but it was loud enough to reach Jessica's ears. Icy glares were thrown over her.


"What did you just say?!" the girl asked crankily.


She rubbed her nape cutely and smiled sweetly to cool Jessica down. "Nothing, it doesn't— Ah no, I said 'you're so gorgeous in my eyes right now, Jessica'," she haphazardly teased when the idea crossed her mind.


Jessica's eyes went wide when she realised what the statement signified then looked down bashfully to hide her embarrassment, "Y-Yah, that's not w-what you said," she mumbled.


The taller girl chuckled at the display of cuteness. "Okay, maybe I didn't say that. But hey, you're indeed gorgeous in my eyes. And I mean it," she insisted.


The blonde became uneasy and shy at the repeated compliment for it was coming from Im YoonA. She's fidgeting on the floor, not noticing that YoonA was slowly leaning over her.


"S-Stop it. I-It's not funny."


YoonA lifted her chin and locked eyes with her. "Who said I was trying to make fun?" She tried her best not to melt under the intense gaze but failed to do so when YoonA added in a husky whisper, "I'm serious. You're so stunning, Jessica Jung."


Jessica stared at the girl for a second or two before hesitantly look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter