Taemin this, Taemin that

BODYGUARD

 

Ever since Taemin's accident, Minjung had been spending a lot of time taking care of him.  Since his right arm was injured, it was hard for him to get things done.  Minjung had practically become Taemin's "right hand and arm" during this period of time.  However, a certain someone was beginning to feel neglected.

----

Setting - Mansion; Dining Room

----

TTS; 안녕 (Goodbye, Hello)

----

As Changjo made his way into the dining room to grab breakfast, he overheard Minjung's conversation with the rest of the family.   

 

"Minjung, you've been waking up early to make ginseng porridge for the whole week!  Are you feeling sick anywhere?" Andy questioned, while approaching Minjung to feel her forehead.

 

"Andy Samchun!  Don't be silly, I'm as energetic as ever!  My friend from school injured his arm so I've been making porridge for him for lunch," Minjung beamed as she added the ginseng into the pot and stirred her porridge proudly.

 

"Awww, my baby cousin really is the nicest and sweetest girl in the whole wide world!" Niel smiled widely, while patting Minjung's head and taking the seat across from Andy.

 

At this point Changjo was already sitting down eating his butter and toast. 

 

"Injury... it's already been a week.  Shouldn't it be healed by now?" he thought to himself as he rolled his eyes.

 

"His arm? A boy?" Solbi Ahjumma's eyes sparkled as she looked over at Andy who gave her a "don't get involved in this" look.

 

"Mhm," Minjung answered while closing the lid of the thermos tightly and packing it carefully into her backpack.

 

"What's his name?  How is he like?" Solbi Ahjumma giggled excitedly as she sat down next to Andy.

 

"UMMA!  Can you stop being so nosy?" Niel grumbled.

 

"His name is Taemin and he's just a friend," Minjung replied while grabbing a piece of toast. 

 

"Friends is your current status, but it could be something more!" Solbi giggled again. 

 

"Umma... you are being so childish right now.  Stop bothering Minjung," Niel sighed.

 

Suddenly, Solbi Ahjumma got up, took some scallions that were sitting on the counter top, went over to Niel and started whacking his head with it, while Niel ran around the table trying to avoid her.

 

"I didn't even start with you yet AHN DANIEL!  Do you know why I am bothering Minjung and worrying about her love life?  It's because I don't want her to turn out like you.  An agent that only cares about spending time with other lazy guy agents, eating, sleeping, or playing video games.  My Minjung is so beautiful and sweet, I refuse to let her turn out like you!  I will make sure Minjung will have a lovely youth where she will fall in love and have precious memories with her first love.  One thing is definite... she will NOT turn out like you!" Solbi huffed as Niel continued to beg for forgiveness.

 

"Ahjumma, stop hitting Niel Oppa!  I need to go to school now.  I have to get there early so I can help Taemin carry his stuff.  See you later!" Minjung shouted as she headed out the door with a piece of toast in hand. 

 

"Taemin this, Taemin that," Changjo grumbled.

 

"Okay, bye dear.  Make sure to tell me the details after school!" Solbi shouted happily out the door. 

 

Changjo quickly finished off his breakfast and bowed to Andy and the rest of the family.  

 

"I'll be taking my leave now, thanks for breakfast."  he said, then headed out the door.

 

"No problem, have fun at school!" Andy and Solbi shouted after him.

 

Changjo grabbed his backpack and slipped on his shoes as he closed the door behind him.

 

"I used to be the one walking out the door first with Minjung trying to catch up to me... but now it's the other way around.  You've really upped your game haven't you Minjung?" he smirked.

----

Setting - School; Main Entrance

----

As usual, the car stopped five minutes or so away from the school and Changjo and Minjung began walking there.  The whole walk Minjung was concentrated on the screen of her iPhone and typing away.  Changjo became annoyed with the silence and decided to peer over at what she was doing.

 

To:  Taemin

Are you feeling better yet?!

 

 

To:  Minjung

Of course!  It's been a week already.  You don't have to worry kkkk~ 

 

 

To:  Taemin

You better not ride your bike yet though, your arm still needs time to heal. =3=  

 

 

To:  Minjung

Yes Ma'am !  I'm just walking to school today.  I see you down the road, I just arrived. ^^  

 

 

Minjung suddenly looked up and Changjo quickly diverted his gaze to something else.  She looked straight ahead and saw Taemin waving to her from the school gate. 

 

"Hey Changjo, I'll be going first, I still need to give Taemin the class notes from yesterday.  See you later!" Minjung waved and ran ahead.

 

"Ginseng porridge?  Texting in the morning? Class notes?  If people didn't know better, they'd think they were dating." he muttered under his breath.

----

Setting - School; Cafeteria

----

Throughout the whole morning Minjung had been helping Taemin with whatever he did.  The entire class had been teasing them about being a couple for the past week and it was really starting to get on Changjo's nerves.  When lunch time came, instead of heading up to the rooftop he decided to go into the cafeteria.  He made sure to sit at a table that was close enough to hear what they were talking about, but out of Minjung's sight.

 

During lunch time, Minjung brought out the porridge and started to spoon feed Taemin.

 

Changjo felt disturbed by all the Minjung and Taemin coupling. 

 

"Spoon feed?  What is he, a child?  He only injured his right arm, he could still use his other arm!" Changjo thought. 

 

The rest of the people at Minjung's table started to cheer and tease.

 

"Awww, that is so adorable.  You two are so perfect for each other, just date already!" they gushed.

 

"A nerd and a klutz, perfect indeed." he thought.

 

"Minjung, could you spoon feed us too?  We also hurt our arms!" the guys whined.

 

"Can't you date one of us instead?  You're too pretty to go with him.  No offense, Taemin." 

 

Everyone at the table laughed including Taemin.

 

"Pretty?  I've seen prettier," he smirked. 

 

His gaze then fell upon her long straight black hair, doll eyes, tall petite nose, and pouty lips.

 

He gulped and looked away.

 

"She's... okay.  Too pretty for Taemin is right though," he concluded.

 

After Taemin finished his porridge, Minjung offered to change his bandages for him.

 

As Minjung prepared the new bandage dressing and unraveled his old ones, Changjo saw the look he gave her.

 

Minjung was fully concentrated on treating the wound while Taemin gazed at her fondly.  His eyes were in awe, admiring her long lashes and flawless skin as she wrapped the dressing.  His mouth slightly agape at how close their distance was, their knees slightly touching and her elbows resting every now and then on his lap as she tightened the bandages.  He blinked uncontrollably and his cheeks flushed pink when she looked up and gave him an eye smile every once in a while. 

 

Changjo's anger began rising when he saw how well they got along. 

 

"Wow, your injury has healed a lot!  We can go have some fun soon," Minjung squealed.

 

"Fun?" Taemin questioned.

 

"Mhm!  How about getting some ice cream after school?  It'll be my treat," Minjung offered.  

 

"I don't know, I have so much work to catch up on..." Taemin sighed.

 

"Aw, come on.  I heard ice cream is good for healing cuts and bruises!  Not only that, it can provide you with energy so that you can finish your work faster." Minjung beamed.

 

"Really?  But I - " Taemin started.

 

However, before he could finish, Minjung put her hands near her cheeks and did her famous aegyo.

 

"BBUING BBUING!" Minjung said quietly with her huge puppy eyes glancing up at Taemin.

 

Taemin froze.

 

His eyes enlarged and he immediately looked away.  

 

"O-Okay," he choked out.

 

All of a sudden there was a huge bang that came from a table a couple steps away. 

 

The entire student body froze in fear at the loud sound and looked around in panic.

 

However, all they saw was the cafeteria door swinging violently back and forth. 

----

Hey guys, sorry for the boring update again.  Hopefully the next chapter will have some more action between the leads.  At least Changjo's back right?  Not a happy Changjo, but he's back~  So this time I went to the Kpop Nation in Macau!  The venue was the Venetian Palace (where BOF was filmed), so it was really pretty.  However, it kind of because the actual singing time of the idols was probably less than an hour altogether, and SHINee's Minho didn't go .  Also, SHINee only performed 3 songs.  My favourite was B.A.P, they were amazing!  Tell me if you would like me to write a full fan-account so you could read about it!  The next Kpop idols will be seen in KOREA next week when I go with @cyjjangyo, my dongsaeng!  We're going to the Yeosu Expo to see EXO-K and SNSD (I also saw SNSD in Macau).  Really sad that EXO-M won't be there, but super excited to see EXO-K~  Hopefully during our vacation in Korea we can see more celebrities though kkkk~  Anyways, totally off topic, hope you enjoyed the update! :3