PLAN 5 : FAVOR

The Frenemy's Secret

 

(A/N : Italic words = Real English)


 

G.O's POV

I get in the elevator and pressed the 17th floor. I walked down the corridor and go to my room I share with Seung Ho. As I pass my dongsaengs's room, aish. They're so noisy. Too noisy. "Yah." I tapped their door and then open my own room, which is right beside theirs. "Annyong" I said. "Oh. Byung Hee-ah" Seung Ho said. "How's it going? Is Jared doing okay?" Seung Ho said. Suddenly, our room phone ring. "HYUNGGIEE!" Joon cried out. "What? Yah! You broke my ear Joonie. Ouch" Seung Ho said. "HYUNG. THERE ARE SOMEONE AFTER US!" Mir said, in frightened tone. "Yah. Yah. You guys what are you talking about?" Seung Ho said. "We were here, just chatting and babbling around and suddenly someone tapped our door and said 'yah'." Cheon dung explained. Aish. My dongsaengs are just so.. "YAH. BABO YAH. THATS ME!" I yelled. "G.O-HYUNG?! YOU'RE BACK!" Joon and Mir shouted at the same time. They hung up the phone and tap tap tap. I heard the footsteps and suddenly our door bell is pressed rapidly. "I'll get it" Seung Ho said lazily getting up from his spot. Click. I can hear the door is opened and three of them ran into me and pulled me into a big bear hug. "Yah. Yah. What is this. Its not like I'm just got home from the army" I chuckled a bit.

"Jiohyungjiohyungjiohyunhjiohyun" Mir rapped. "Wae?" I said. "Is he doing okay?" Joon said. "I don't know" I said. "Cameron came" I continues. "Ah, I see" Cheon dung said. "Didn't any of them tell you about anything?" He continues. Ah, doongie, being fast learner as always. "Ne. Cameron told me Jared had this low blood pressure. When he got into a certain level , he will faint" I explained. "He doesn't look like someone who is hurting" Seung Ho said. "They. They don't look like people who is hurting" I corrected him. Seung Ho raised his eyebrows. "Jade is sick too. She told the doctor" I said. "It doesn't even make any sense" Joon said. "Everything doesn't make any sense for you Joonie-ah" I yet he just pouted. "Actually, I kinda know the feeling" Cheon dung said. "People said twin is like one soul in different body" he continued. "I can imagine how hurts it is to see your twin brother hurting" Cheon dung finally said. "Ahh I see" Mir said. "Maybe, just maybe they kinda share a bond that we don't understand" Cheon dung said. "Let's just hope for the best then" Seung Ho said.


 

I woke up early in the morning. "Whooaam" I yawned. Five of us spent last night watching movie and the result is , Cheon dung is now tangled in the space between mine and Seung Ho's bed. Joon and Mir somehow manage to share the not-so-big couch for sleep. "Aishh this boys" I chuckled, seeing my dongsaengs sleeping in the weird way. I can see Joon is hugging Dani tight in his sleep. I suddenly thought of Jahee. How is she doing? Is she trying to hide her sickness just for to make us, make me not worry about her.. and him? Aish! Byung Hee since when you're over-sensitive. I took my phone. 2 text messages.

"Hey, it's me Cameron. As I promised to you, they are fine. Jared need to stay at the hospital for a night. Jade said she's going to talk to you soon. Let's hang out together soon!! :)"

Thank godness they're just fine. I sighed relief.

The second and last text message is the shortest yet the one that make me fully wake up. "Yah. We need to talk soon. And have you seen the news? - Jade". I literally jumped and open my account. Woah, there's a lot of mentions for me. And because of my jumping, I have woken up the other members. "Yah hyung, so earlyy" Mir whinned. "I'm browsing the newss" I said. And... "OMO HYUNG JAHEE IS IN THE WORLDWIDE TRENDING TOPIC" Joon shouted.

What did he just say again? "WOAH. IT MUST BE A HOT NEWS" Mir said. I am reading one of the headline.

JAHEE :A NEW COUPLE HAS FORMED ?

A date on Santa Monica Pier just yesterday! Jung Byung Hee and Jade Hendwright , or now is known with their cute couple name Jahee , has become our hot topic! This lovely couple ( we don't know the truth yet but it seems so obvious that they're going out ) is spending a day at the amusement pier.

And the weird one for me ...

6 WAYS TO STOLE JADE HENDWRIGHT'S HEART  : JUNG BYUNG HEE STYLE ! Or JAHEE : PET CHILD OR COUPLE NAME? BOTH WILL DO!

And many more. I think my plan is finally working. We kinda spent our time in the hotel , reading about our trip to Santa Monica Pier yesterday. Cheon dung and Joon have bought some magazine that has the headline. And all in English. So we have to translate it into Korean . Because you know Mir. The media called us with 5-handsome-Asian-guys. It's kinda weird. We have a name, MBLAQ. Maybe I should publish that some other time. Most of them are the same. Photos. Photo of me and Jade caught holding hand. We've planned it. Honestly, both of us make a really good team. Photo that either me or Jade posted. Photo of us just blending to the crowd. Photo of us just being like a cute couple, or at least that's what they said. We found bunch of article, basicly with the same information inside , but there is one article that interesting. The one that I'm holding now. "What's that hyung?" Joonie asked. "Jung Byung Hee : Freddie Collins replacement?" I read the title. "Huh?" Cheon dung raised his eyebrows with confusion. So does me and the rest. So I keep reading. " Jade Hendwright has spotted recently going out with the Korean well know young heir, Jung Byung Hee. We are excited about it but netizens got a question in their mind. Is this Jade's way to move on? After a year dating Freddie Collins, they broke up months ago and Freddie moves to UK. We've been wondering. Is Jung Byung Hee was Freddie's replacement? Or things really get serious between this two lovebirds?" I read it out loud, in English and made Mir understand clearly just a bit. "Who's Freddie Collins?" Joon asked. "I'm not sure but if I'm not mistaken, he's also a heir" Cheon dung said. "You should asked her" Seung Ho sugested. "Yeah" I said. "Wae?" Mir just stared at us blankly. "Nothing Mireu-ah" Joon said as he ruffled Mir's hair. "We should just looked it up, she's an celebrity heiress after all" Joon continued. "Good point" Seung Ho said. "What's the keyword?" Cheon dung ready to type.

Before I said the keyword to Cheon dung, suddenly , my phone ring and Byung Ho-haraboeji appears on me phone screen.

"Who's that?" Mir asked. "Grandpa" I said as I pick up the phone. "Yeoboseyo" I said. " Jung Byung Hee, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU ARE DOING" he yelled from the other side of the phone. "Haraboeji-yah. What are you talking about?" I said, trying to be as innocent as possible. "Taking Jade to a date? Going to America without telling me first?". "Haraboeji-yah. I think I can go wherever I want. It’s not like you're my babysitter" I said in a calm tone. "And what is it all about? Dating Jade? I swear Byung Hee what has gotten in your mind?!" He yelled again. I swear if he do that again, my precious ears will be damage.

 

"Interest? .. Love?" I said. The rest of MBLAQ chuckled. I sssh-ed them. "Don't be ridiculous". "Haraboeji, I think we can't hold it when we interested in someone. I've been thinking about it lately, I think Jade is really an interesting girl and she is here, at the same level with me. And she's really a good friend of mine and us! And isn't it make Jade is qualified enough?" I said. "Byung Hee-ah. It's not like I doesn't like Jade. In fact, I really like her. But this is not what I meant". "Then? I think I stated it quite clear that I can't control my feelings , haraboeji" "JUNG BYUNG HEE YOU LISTEN TO ME. I have prepared a girl for you! You can't just dated someone else. I HAVE PREPARED A GIRL!". "Haraboeji, I think Jade is much better than whoever the girl is. And besides, you can't denied that she's more than your qualification right? I think you should be happy rather than angry" I said. "Byung Hee! You can't just run away like that!". "Oh, haraboeji, I'm not running away. I fell in love".

"Stop talking nonsense!" He yelled again. "Now listen to me. Do not aprroach her as a lover anymore" he said. "As I said you can't control feelings, haraboeji. I think I might not listen to you" I said. "This is ridiculous. You're not the type of guy who suddenly fell in love" he said. Damn. Ottokhe.

"Haraboeji, I think you not know me that well. Do you know how much I talked to her every day? You don't have to know anyway right? Its not like you have to know every single thing that I do every day" I said, sighing. "JUST DON'T APPROACH HER AS A LOVER ANYMORE". "And what do I get if I don't approach her? Being heartbroken for the rest of my life and being torture for living with the random girl you chose?! No. I won't do that" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Good speech my friend" Seung Ho said, clapping his hands. I smirked. "I've prepared that" I said. I picked up my phone again and dialed someone's number. "Who are you calling hyung". "Sshh.. Ahh Yoboseyo".

"Yah" a girl in the other side of the phone said.

I putted her in the loudspeaker. "My grandpa called earlier" I said. "So?" She said , being careless. "How are you doing?" I said. "Okay" she said with uninterested tone. "I've been reading the articles about yesterday. It's really a huge news" she continued. "I know right?" I said. "Whats your grandpa said" she asked. "Umm. You know , something like in the plan?" I said. "Good then" she said. "Byung Hee" she suddenly called me. "Waeyo?". "Do me a favor"

 

"I'm in the airport" she said again. "So?" I said. "Its a long story. You wouldn't understand it if I tell you the story here. Just.. Can you please call me and talk about whatever to me when I give you a signal?" She explained. "Okay. That's easy. I'm actor Jung after all. But can you just tell me why are we doing this again?" I asked. "Because I need to pick up my friend slash ex-boyfriend in the airport" she said.

 

Jade's POV

( This POV will be in real English. The bold one means in Korean )

I don't do wait. Everybody knows that. And why am I agreeing on this? Right , because the one I'm waiting for is my friend slash ex-boyfriend , who just come back from UK. And not to mention, my parents is like BFF to his parents. So, I have to wait. "Jade" Cameron called me suddenly. "Is it just me, or I find this article is kinda , I don't know , insulting?" Cameron said. "What?" I said leaning my head to his phone. "Jade Hendwright has spotted recently going out with the Korean well know young heir, Jung Byung Hee. We are excited about it but netizens got a question in their mind. Is this Jade's way to move on? After a year dating Freddie Collins, they broke up months ago and Freddie moves to UK. We've been wondering. Is Jung Byung Hee was Freddie's replacement? Or things really get serious between this two lovebirds?".

"The article is weird" I said. I don't even have any idea that kind of article exsisted somehow. I can see some people are reading a magazines and suddenly their gazes fixed on me. Let me guess. They just read about yesterday or maybe about my first fake date. Ugh. I actually don't really mind. Honestly, I wanted to know his reaction. After all, he is my former boyfriend. I open my KaTalk and text G.O. "I am bored". Sent. "Me too~ I'm hungry" he replied. "Woahh. Who are you texting?" My Mom suddenly blends in. "It's Byung Hee right? Ahh it has been a couple months since the last I saw them" My Mom said in the excited tone. "Umm momm" I said. "Its okay. You both really look cute" she said. Wow. That's an expected answer. My parents know about yesterday's date. They came home from DC immidiately after hear Jared got into the hospital. They read the news and they don't seem mind at all. "And I know about Jahee. The chicken doll you know" my Dad smirked at me , causing my Mom to chuckle "Momm! Dadd!" I rolled my eyes. "So when can I call you?" G.O sent me a text. "When I told you to do so". Sent. "Jade" Cameron grabbed my hands. "What?" "I think its them. Over there" he said, pointing at the crowd. "There's like tons of people there. What are you expecting me to see...." I said before suddenly he popped out with his parents. Damn. He hasn't changed much. "Ex-boyfriend is comingg" Cameron said in the teasing note. "Cameron" Mom called him with a deep tone, sending a glare to him. "Shut up" I said. "Act cool" he whispered. "Got it" I said.

"Hey there" Freddie said , as he stand in front of me. "Long time no see" he continues as he 'bro-fist' Cameron. "Hey" I said. "Hi Mr. Collins! Mrs. Collins!" I greeted his parents. "Hi Jade! Gosh, you look so beautiful" Mrs. Collins said. "Thank you. You too" I said. I texted G.O. "Call me now". Sent. "Wae? He's standing in front of you now? kekeke" he replied. I saw my parent is talking to his. And he is talking to Cameron. Suddenly my phone ring. And I got all the attention. G.O's name appear on my phone screen. "Yoeboseyo" I greeted in Korean and makes everyone , whether they realize it or not, pay more attention to me. "Yah. I don't know what to say. Yah yah! Mireu you cheated!" G.O said. "I'm fine" I said, smirking a bit and now I can see a pout on Freddie's face. "Yah. I don't ask anything" G.O said. "Yeah. I'm free tomorrow" I said. "What? Wait wait what are talking abou..." G.O said. "Okay. Bye Oppa" I smiled as I hung up the phone. That fur-oppa is really really... I'll talk to him later. "Who's that, sweetheart" my Mom asked. "Byung Hee" I said, calmly. "Oh yeah. I have read about you guys" Mrs. Collins claimed. "Yeah?" I said , seeking for more information. "Yes. About your Santa Monica Pier date! I never imagined you would date a Korean!" Mrs. Collins said. "Umm.. Actually we aren't dating .. yet" I said. "Yet?" Freddie said with an annoyed tone. "So you might date him?" He continued. "I don't know. Probably" I said, innocently.


 

I am sitting in the car, not wanting to talk or else. My parent has invited The Collins to lunch. So here I am, stuck in the silence, not really sure what am I going to do. "I still haven't understand" G.O texted me. "You don't need to". Sent. "Sooo.. You know , you and this Byung Hee guy umm date?" Freddie suddenly open up the conversation. Okay. G.O, you owe me one so you need to do me a favor. "Well, like I said before, we're not" I said, carelessly. "But you might wanna date him?". "Probably" I said. There's an awkward silence after that. "So, you like him?" He asked. . "Who doesn't" I finally answered.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. Honestly, I rather stay with Jared in the hospital. But Jared, being over-kind-hearted, said I should picked up my EX-boyfriend. So I decided to talk to G.O with KaTalk.

Jade : Yah

G.O : waeyo jagi

Jade : I'll make the rest of your life full of suffers and cry if you DARE to call me that again.

G.O : ahh mian mian kekeke how's your plan?     Doing well?

Jade : No. Here's a plan. Do me a favor.

Jade : we're going to visit Jared tomorrow at the hospital.

G.O : then?

Jade : ask me on a date.

G.O : wae? You love me now?

Jade : yah Pabo-yah. Pick me up at the hospital.

G.O : let's get some coffee.

Jade : it's a date.


The girl in the poster is the awesome Elizabeth Gillies !

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures , gifs and tv show are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.