Chapter 1: A Bitter Day

Fangirlfriend 2: Secluded Gift

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw

“Happy 6 years BEAST!!!” all of the CUBE talents including the stuffs and CEOs yelled out after opening the lights. The group member of B2ST entered the room with a surprised expression. They just came from an 18-straight hours of working their asses off.

 

It’s been six years since they debuted and now they are topping the music charts, invading not only Asia but also the whole world and now, they are one of the famous male group of this generation.

 

Few people are talking to one another while having their dinner while some are singing in the karaoke while having their drinks.

 

“No alcohols for teens.” Appa Hong announced while raising his wine glass and next is a group of whining youngsters.

 

Suddenly, someone opened the door and greeted the part people cheerfully.

“Annyeonggggg~”

“Hara!” they all greeted then approached her.

Hara is the girlfriend of your bestfriend, Peniel. He indeed fell inlove with her at the first sight. He really liked her slim body, angelic smile and round eyes. They are now dating for 8 months.

 

“Hey Junnie…” Hara tapped Junhyung;s shoulder and he turned at her, nodding slightly.

“Why aren’t you joining the fun?” she tilted her head then sipped her punch drink.

“I’m okay, don’t mind me…I’m just. Tired, I guess.” He explained to her and let out a deep sigh.

“Tsh, I already know what you are thinking. From the way you sigh, the way you talk, even the way you turn your head. I know you are thinking of her.” She said, resting her palm on his shoulder.

 

“It’s just… she used to celebrated our debut anniversary with us and the noraebang… it’s very memorable to me.”

Hara rolled her eyes and patted Junhyung’s back. “Junnie, maybe it’s time for you to go find someone else. You’re just making it hard for you to move on.”

“I’ve tried that a lot of times, for these past 3 years. But I still fail.” Junhyung scoffed loudly and left Hara to sit beside the people who are singing and using the noraebang.

 

Hara crossed her arms, disappointed but smiled brightly when Peniel sat beside her.

“You okay? Do you need something?” her sweet boyfriend asked her. “Aniya, I’m fine.” Hara hugged his arm and rested her head onto his shoulder.

 

Hara is lucky to have Peniel. He is like… the sweetest thing ever. But she admits that half of her heart belongs to Yong Junhyung.

 

*******

“Are we good to go?” Barom asked you and the little kid playing his robot toy while checking the plugs.

“Yeah, I guess so.” You smirked at him and patted the luggages you just finished filling out.

“Okay then, let’s go?” he grabbed the two luggage while you hang your shoulder bag and carried Jaehyo.

“I will miss this place.” You closed your eyes, breathing the fresh air of Sydney as your boyfriend locked his house’s door behind him before wrapping his arm around your waist.

“Me either, this place is very important to me.” He kissed your temple before getting a cab.

 

********

Junhyung was passing through a room in the building but stopped when he heard Peniel taking a call. He sticks his head near the door and started eavesdropping.

 

“Yes, noona. Their arrival will be at exactly 8am later. Yes… Yes, ___ will be arriving with Barom of course.”

Junhyung suddenly froze as he heard your name and the name of your boyfriend. Another pinch of pain hit his chest again… and this is the same feeling he felt when he knew you went to Australia with Barom without telling him.

-flashback-

Junhyung was surfing the net, checking his twitter. Tweets from fans and bashers are the things he’s seeing.

“Same old, same old.” He chuckled, shaking his head.

He scrolled down on his dashboard, and a post caught his eyes.

   @you

  It’s a very warm and peaceful evening here at Sydney! I miss Korea though T^T  http://instagram.com/you/post1234

 

He then clicked the photo and a picture of you and Barom resting your head against each other, striking a wacky pose.

Junhyung then thought of something, that you don’t reply to his messaged and you don’t attend Music shows.

‘So she migrated to Australia to live with Barom?’ he thought and clenched his fist. Junhyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm him down.

‘She doesn’t really love me anymore, she doesn’t care about me anymore.’

-end-

Junhyung is drowned with deep thoughts when Peniel went out of the room.

“O-oh, hyung, how long have you been there?” Peniel rubbed the back of his neck and Junhyung turned to him. “I’m going with you later.”

“Later? Where?” Peniel tried to ask innocently.

“Stop pretending, Donggeun. I heard ___’s coming home later.” Peniel sighed in defeat and nodded.  “Fine, hyung, Fine. It’s still 3AM anyways and we can go there at 7:30. Have a sleep, hyung.” Peniel smiled softly at him before excusing himself.

 

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep though.” He muttered to himself.