002: Park Jiyeon

Highschool Romance

Jiyeon's POV:

As I was walkng toward the door to the classroom, I reached inside my bag, only to find that my schedule was gone...

 

* no. no. Please be in here!*

 

I quickly searched again and ran all the way to my locker. 

 

Nothing.. *I'm screwed. And on my first day too. Great!* 

 

I walked back to the door and took a deep breath. Then, I knocked on the door and entered the classroom.

 

*Wtf?!* The teacher hasn't even arrived yet and it has been 25 minutes since classes were supposed to start. I stay standing at the door when I hear someone say: " You're lucky. The teacher is always late. She won't be here until-"

 

"Hyung! Isn't that the girl you accidently hit?!" I turn my head and see 7 boys walking towards me with one pointing at me.

 

I was confused for a couple of minutes until I remembered what happened earlier.

 

"Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon!" I looked to see who it was. "Oh! Kim Myungsoo? It's really you?!"

 

I run to Myungsoo and give a bear hug. "I haven't seen you in like forever!! How have you been?"

 

"It's been good. L.A. has been fun. But definately missed the korean food!"

 

We stood there, in the middle of the hallways and talked for a little bit until I felt 6 pairs of eyes looking at me. I turned around and smiled at them.

 

"Hellllllloooooo~ Park Jiyeonnnnn is my namee!" I bowed.

 

Suddenly this super tall boy jumped in front of me. "Ellooooooooo~ My name is Sungyeolll! Nice to meet youuuuuuu!"

 

I giggled.

 

Then, this guy with really tiny eyes came up up.

 

"Hi. My name is Sunggyu. And we'r-"

 

"Ayyoo! Dongwoo here!" I laughed as he just suddenly interupts Sung- gyu?

 

"I say Ho, you say Ya~ Ho!" someone suddenly says with a busan accent.

 

"Ya? Hoya?"

 

"Thats meee!" He salutes and walks towards Myungsoo and whispers something in his ear.

 

Woohyun's POV:

I saw her giggle. And her laughh! It was cute. I'll admit that.

 

But honestly, I've never seen Myungsoo this happy or talkative in public before. She must close with him then.

 

When it was my turn to introduce myself, the teacher came in the hallway and was coming our way. We all ran into the classroom quickly, except for Jiyeon.

 

I saw the teacher and Jiyeon talk for a few seconds before they both came in.

 

"Please introduce yourself please!"

 

"Anny-"

 

"Wahh! So pretty!"

I turned to look at all the guys. I was about to say something Myungsoo yelled "Yah, Yah, Yah, Yahh! Watch it! She's mine so don't-"

 

"Kim Myungsoo!"

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Kim Myungsoo!"

 

I look over to see Jiyeon shaking her head.

 

*Arghhh!*

 

"Anyways, my name is Jiyeon. I just transferred here from L.A. so please help me around here if you can. I hope we can all be friends!"

 

I can hear all the guys clapping loudly while the girls where sending her glares. Of course, Jiyeon just ignored them and went to the empty seat next to me.

 

=======================================================================================================

 

Annyeong! It's been awhile! I've actually updated but I saved them on my phone and the format was all weird, so I finally edited it and now posted it! :) 

I feel like a bad author! T.T But! I'm  inspired right now, I will probably updating soon again! and also my other fanfic! 

Check it out HERE

Please

SUBSCRIBE

& COMMENT too! <3 <3 <3