Arrival

To Get To You

"Kiseop-ah" Kevin pestered the king of selcas who sat in the back portion of the U-KISS Van, rubbing sunscreen into his precious skin, "Get out your camera, youre missing so many photo opportunities"

The boys had arrived at the sunny, beach city of White Sand Coast; they were out of Korea, and we're actually glad of that as their long and well deserved vacation had begun. U-KISS, after six years, many albums and appearances had finally been recognised with an award at the Gaon Chart KPOP awards. All, well most, kissmes, soon afterwards petitioned that U-KISS were to take a break and after a few weeks, NH Media agreed, sending the boys away.

"The beach, resort, room service, surfing and beach babes" Eli cooed, laid back in his seat, "I am ready"

"Ah typical of Eli-hyung" Dongho tutted, "I for one am going to relax"

"Yah~" AJ perked up, a wide grin on his face, "Don't you mean, youre going to knit?"

The van rattled as they drove over a hump as the boys chuckled at AJ's remark,

"He's not knitting anymore" Seohyun added, "He's doing that cross stitching thing"

Dongho poked out his tongue and glanced out the window, ignoring his hyungs.

A few more palms trees passed before Hoon almost completely jumped out of his seat,

"We're here! I see the resort!"

A beautiful, grand resort and hotel stretched out before them as they made their way down the luxurious great path that lead to its lobby doors where bell boys dressed in holiday attire stood waiting.


"Why can't they see us struggling?" You groaned, tugging your luggage behind you, up the grand entry way to the hotel with your best friend trailing behind you.

"Its cause they think we're already working" Cherry, your best friend said exhaustedly, "I told you it was a bad idea to wear our uniforms already"

You rolled your eyes because you knew she was right and you didnt bother arguing. You eventually made it to the front lobby of the resort and leaned against the tall lobby table, except no one was behind there to serve you as you groaned once more.

"Hello?" You tapped at the service bell impatiently, "Anybody?"

"Where could they all-"

Both of your attention snapped to a crowd that had formed by the centre of the lobby.

A whole circle of bell boys, receptionists and employees of the White Sand Resort surrounded a group of somewhat tall boys, only their multi coloured, brown, blonde and black hair on their heads peaked from the crowd.

'Please, hand me your luggage. I'll take it straight to your room' A bellboy asked one of the taller guys in the group who politely refused, telling the bellboy that he'd bring up his luggage himself.

'I'll show you to your rooms' A sly, red lipsticked receptionist tapped another one of the boys who's muscles peaked from his singlet.

"________" Cherry called your name as if she had seen a ghost,  "I dont know if my eyes have gone bad but isn't that-"

"U-KISS!" You blurted out instantaneously, instantly letting go of your grasp of your pull along luggage.

Even though you had said the groups name quite audibly, it wasnt as loud as the commotion of the workers, not so much the vacationers, who had bombarded the seven guys.

"No way, no way, no way" You hyperventilated, taking deep breaths to calm yourself down. Cherry giggled at your fit, knowing how much of a kissme you were.

"Excuse me"

A tall, built Asian man with a baseball cap and shades on approached You and Cherry, his arms folded over his chest.

"Do you work here?" He asked authoritatively, as you looked into his sunglasses.

"Well... today, I.. uh.. not yet... but I" You fumbled with your words, still in a state of shock, the feeling in your stomach as if the butterflies were trying to come out.

"Yes, we do work here" Cherry picked up the conversation with a slight feeling of where it was going.

The man let out a short chuckled before dropping his harsh pose, pointing to U-KISS who tried to make their way from the crowd.

"They'll carry their luggage. Just take them to their suites" He somewhat ordered the two of you.

Cherry grabbed your hand and squeezed it, giving you a signal,

"Uh... yes.. sir!" You beamed, timidly heading towards the direction of the boys as Cherry entered to the other side of the receptionist desk, attempting to find out which room they were staying in.