Getting to know...

Spending time with Btob!

" Flight to Seoul Korea, departing in 10 minutes please head to gate A"

I can't believe my parents are making me move all the way to Korea. Couldn't they let me live on my own? I mean what am i suppose to do there?
 
As i headed toward to gate and got in to my seat, i looked out the small window and whisperd to myself  " Goodbye Seattle, Hello Korea "
 
" Annyong hasaeyo everyone, Welcome to Korea. We will be landing in 5 minutes Kamsahamnida "
 
I got up and rubbed my eyes and got ready for landing. I got my stuff and headed out to the gate, i was hoping my parents would be there waiting for me. But i guess they were busy, so i called a taxi and headed to an address my mother gave me before i left.
 
Luckly i found the house in no time and punched in the password correctly. I found my room on the 3rd floor to the left. It was nice and comfortable looking and it had all my favorite colours. ( Purple, Pink and White ) I dropped my luggage and lay on the bed waiting for my parents to come home. 
 
( Click )
 
"Park Gong Joo" i heard my mom sceaming from the bottom of the staircase. So i quickly got out of bed and ran straight into her arms screaming " omma ". My dad stands next to me and says " what i don't get a hug " and of course i gave him a hug. We walked to the living room and sat down, then started talking about school, life and things parents talk to you about.
 
" yah Gong Joo-ah, tomorrow dress really nicely okay " my mom said, " wae? " i asked.
 
" I just happen to invite some people i know to come over tomorrow to meet you, so you can make some friends. You know like mingle."  
 
" Uh okay, i guess" so i went back to my bedroom and started to unpack some of the things i needed for tomorrow. After that i took a quick shower and went to bed.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------- Next Morning ---------------------------------------------------------------
 
The sun shines brightly in my eyes as i started to wake up, i rubbed my eyes and stretched. I got out of bed and went to the washroom to wash up. I remember last night conversation with my mom, so i choose a cute outfit. ( Click )
 
When i walked out of my room i heard some voices coming from the living room. I slowly creeped down the staircase trying to hear whatthey were saying,by the time i got to the end of the staircase i saw 7 good-looking boy talking to my parents.
 
I walked up an bow and said "Annyong, Park Gong Joo imida", my parents turned the head towards me and said " oh Gong joo-ah, you woke up come here and sit next to me". I sat next my mom and stared at them curiously, and suddenly they all shouted at the same time " annyohaseyo, we are BTOB, born to beat " i got so shocked that i almost fell off the couch.
 
They all slowly introuduced themselves and i got to remember there names quickly. There was a silent pause but they dad stood up and said " lets go eat at a sushi resturant a few blocks away, i heard it is really good. ". We all got up and went to the resturant, i orded a beef sashimi and 10 pieces california roll so i wouldn't look like a pig.
 
We all talked a bit and learned a few new things about each other. When we were all almost done eating my parents tapped on their glass of water and said " attention everybody, i know we discussed about this already but we have an announcement " my mom looked at me in me eyes and said " Gong Joo for the next few month you will live with these oppas because we are going to be busy " 
 
Sunjae butted in and said " wait, im not her oppa ", everyone looked at him telling with their eyes to shut up. But we all focused back at my mom so she continued, " i know you probably be mad at us but you'll agree because of your nice personality right? " hinting with her eyes. I hesitated for a few seconds and thought it wasn't a bad idae. I mean come on 1 girl 7 guys alot of things would go through your head, so  then i said " fine whatever " trying to sound cool but failed.
 
==========================================================================================================
 
The next few days i was packing again and buying things i might need since im moving to their new dorm. On the day i was moving in they were also puting the finishing touches in my new room.
 
BTOB POV..
 
Eunkwang asked minhyuk " you think she'll like it? ", minhyuk answerd " ofc, i mean come on, if i was a girl this would be the room i wished for~".
( Click )
 
They walked to the kitchen and took out some watermelon and cut it open. " what do you think she'll be like? " asked ilhoon,
" what if she's those scary girls who like beast out on you" whisperd hyunksik. Eunkwang answerd " don't worry i asked her parents and they said she's a really smart and nice girl. " Peniel asked " what if thats what her parents think of her, but actually is a scary girl who is actually a witch ", " boy, you read to much harry potter" reply sunjae. " she's pretty " Changsub said out of no where causing all the member to look at him. 
 
Gong joo POV..
 
I walked up to the door and rang the door bell, i waited a few seconds till the door flew open and saw eunkwang oppa. " Oh your here, come in i'll help you with that." I walked in and slowly looked around. It looked like a typical guys apartment aka. messy and when i got to the living room and turned around. I saw all of them glaring at me from the kitchen, as i was about to say something. Eunkwang oppa drag me towards a room and said " this is your room, hope you like it. Minhyuk and i designed it for you." i walked in with a gasp. It made me feel like it was spring and summer in one room, i ran into eunkwangs arms and gave him a hug and said " i totally like it, thanks oppa ".
 
Eunkwang blushed at this sudden action and then smiled and patted my head and walked out. All the members from the kitchen saw the sudden action and gasp. All of them ran up to eunkwand and asked him what happened. But eunkwang just shrugged his shoulder and went to the kitchen to grab a piece of watermelon. When i sat on my bed it felt soft and fluffy and i thought to myself this should be an interesting life living with these boys.
=========================================================================================================================
I know its short but how'd you think of it? I'll continue it if i get a good reponse. Please subcribe and leave a comment below. 
 
If there is something you didnt like about the fanfic please tell me, i would like your criticism but please don't be to mean. This is my first one and thanks for reading hope you enjoy!!!