Prologue

Stolen and Dazed

~*~Prologue~*~

There was something exhilarating about drinking tea while sitting upside down on the black-and-white checkered ceiling. Onew could not decide if it was the way he completely defied...um...

What was that annoyance called?

Oh, yes, gravity! THAT blasted hindrance.

The way he was angled gave Onew a clear view of the oddly designed floor. In "normal" circumstances, gravity would think Onew was absolutely insane for even attempting to do what he was doing in his current feat and pull the silly man to the floor without question or remorse. Maybe this is what thrilled Onew.

Hmmm...on the contrary, maybe that was not the case as Onew contemplated some more. Onew hardly gave a flying pig about such "normal" matters in the first place. 

Could it be the divine aroma of the liquid elixir that feels so warm and soothing to my vocal chords and soul? Ah, that might be just the thing, thought Onew happily.

Gravity-defying or not, the simple gesture of drinking tea in a calm setting (oh, yes, this made the scenario MUCH better) truly made him smile.

"Ah," Onew sighed contently. "This is my dream escape."

Yeah, all was well in his world...

"ONEW-HYUNG! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND!"

...until a certain, overly-excitable, loud-mouthed GIANT decided to interfere...

"Minho," growled Onew. He didn't have to look behind him to know it was him. "How many times do I have to tell you NOT to interrupt my tea time."

"B-but, hyu--"

"No buts!" Onew set his tea cup on the small plate in his hand in a stern manner to emphasize his point. "Please exit this space until tea time is over."

No one disrupted Onew's moments of solitude in this realm. He believed himself to be a nice guy, but he could get snippy if his schedule is being compromised.

"C-can I go now then...?"

"Of course! Didn't I just ask you to lea--"

Wait.

That sounded like Minho...

However, the Minho he knew would be much more persistent in staying. Something was off.

A chill of suspense ran down Onew's spine as he gave a tentative glance behind his back...

"M-Minho...”

Gravity could probably not faze Onew, but it had the pleasure of claiming the tea cup that slipped from Onew’s fingers and crashing the unfortunate object to the floor.

What have you done!?"

To find his Minho holding a long red string...

"L-let me go, please..."

...attached to the "normal" Minho of the human world...

“Hehe...I can explain, hyung...”

...could only mean utter mayhem.

“MINHOOOO!!!”