live or die

What is fated to come will have to come

(In School Grounds)
“Oh~” said her friends after listening to Hebe’s story.
“Don’t worry Hebe. I mean... at least you can still live and... that bastard Aaron doesn’t even deserve you.” Said one of the girls.
“Selina’s right you know.” Said the other friend.
“Thanks for the comfort Selina and Ella. But you know what Aaron means to me right.” Hebe said quietly. “He’s the only guy who’s ever...” Hebe couldn’t continue on with what she wanted to say. After all that happened she didn’t know what to do with her life anymore.
“Hebe?” asked her friends.

(Flashback 1 )
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Hebe yelled at the top of her lungs.
Hebe suddenly slipped on the slope and hit her head on a rock.
“Hebe!” Aaron yelled, “Hebe, are you alright.” Aaron shook Hebe as Hebe fell unconscious.
Since then Hebe was never the same again. She falls unconscious regularly and shakes violently at times, she also gets anxious a lot, getting on Aaron’s nerves. 
(Flashback 2)
“Let’s break up.” Aaron said coldly.
“What? Tell me this is a joke Aaron.” Hebe pleaded.
“Your grades are falling, you’re becoming stupid, I don’t want you anymore.” With that Aaron walked away.
“AARON YAN YA LUN.” Hebe yelled his full name and yet he didn’t look back.
(End of Flashback)

“Oh my god! Hebe are you alright.” Ella yelled suddenly.
Hebe jerked and started shaking violently, uncontrollably. Hebe was having another one of her seizures.
“Make it stop.” Yelled Selina.
“How?” asked Ella worriedly.
As the two friends were panicking suddenly Hebe stopped shaking.
“What? What? What just happened?” Hebe asked like as if nothing happened.
Selina and Ella grimaced.
“Hebe let’s go to the doctors today, get some pills and try to control your symptoms.” Ella said.
“Don’t worry about it you guys. I can go myself.”
Hebe smiled and walked off to class. During class Hebe would always tap her fingers on the table repetitively without even knowing. This would usually annoy the teachers and they would give Hebe a warning or lunch time detention. When the teacher said there would be a test Hebe would start getting anxious and would have a quick little seizures, startling and annoying the other students.
Hebe did get pills for her epilepsy after the day she knew about her disease, and slowly her symptoms started becoming less visible and she was also able to control it.

(2 months later) 
“Keep up the good work. Hebe, everything is going fine, right?” said Selina. “Look, your grades are going back up, and your symptoms... you can control them now.”
“Yeah” said Hebe smiling, “I guess everything will go back to normal.”
“That’s my girl! Everything is back to normal anyways right? The old happy-go-lucky Hebe is back.” Said Ella.
The girls laughed happily as they walked out of school. When suddenly a car came skidding around the corner and crashed into the school fence. Selina and Ella screamed while Hebe lost consciousness.
Hebe died the next day.
You’re probably wondering what happened right?
Even after losing her consciousness a seizure had suddenly attacked her. The seizure came from a shock when the car crashed next to them. The seizure went on and on and on. Her friends didn’t know what was happening but had just sent her to hospital. She died in her seizure, because it lasted for too long.
At the funeral everyone cried. A shadow stood behind a tree at the funeral grounds.
“Hebe.” The shadow whispered as tears fell down his face. Aaron put his cap on firmly and left.