Have A Little Faith

Have A Little Faith

Remember your song, Oppa? Try Again, Smile Again! I believe in you. Fighting! ^^

 

That is all he needs. A short text from a certain person in Japan in the middle of the day. Suddenly, he can smile again. Suddenly, he has the strength to face all these difficulties again.

 

He grabs his guitar which has been abandoned for the past few days. He starts strumming it, finding goods chords to be turned into a song, and immediately record it so that he won’t forget the melody.

 

People can say anything about his agency, his band, even about himself. People can accuse him of any kind of wrong doing just because they are able to. But it is him who put the boundaries. It is him who decides whether or not to give up when hope seems lost.

 

He has to admit that he was on the edge of breaking down. All of the accusations are too much to handle in times like this. If the band were actually wrong, they would gladly apologized and take any necessary measure to make things right again. But currently, it all feels like being shot by hundreds of bullets without given any protection.

 

But not today.

 

Today, a certain girl across the sea has found him and gave him strength. Today, hope does not seem so lost anymore. He can see lights at the end of the tunnel. All because of her.

 

Seo Joo Hyun, even when you are far away, you still have that effect on me. Thank you :)