Your mine and I'm yours

Love at First Fight

 

Italized words are flashbacks

'Italized' words are notes, thoughts

Bold words are in English

Underlined words are in Mandarin

Enjoy! lease read it all ^^

--

One bright morning in an apartment complex in Seoul, a man’s voice was heard and it boomed the whole apartment. “ Li!” your boyfriend, Sehun called you, you shrugged and placed your pillows on your ear then you heard another shout, “yah! , come down now!” you sat up immediately and frowned.

Once you were sitting on the bed, you heard nothing and went back lying on your bed. You were closing your eyes when you heard the door creak. You scrunch your nose and shot your eyes closed, “-ah! I thought you were preparing!” Sehun said while glaring at you, “oppa, can’t I sleep more?” you whined hoping that it could help you but unfortunately it didn’t work. He went to you and pulled you up, “come on! We need to go! You slept early last night so you should be awake now!” he told you and it frustrated you. You frowned and glared at him.

“Come on! Go to the bathroom!” he told you in a jumpy tone, you shrugged and didn’t budge to move. He held your arm and forced you to get up; you removed your arm from his touch and looked at him, “Will you please let me sleep Oh Sehun?! I’m too sleepy because I waited for you till dawn and you didn’t even appeared!” you shouted and lay back to your bed. He on the other hand was shocked.

-ah~ I’m sorry, manager hyung msde us do an overtime” he cooed and apologize to you. He knows where this will lead to; another argument. “Just, just leave me Sehun and let me sleep. I guess I’ll accept your apology” you said while shrugging, “no, I won’t leave until you don’t forgive me” Sehun said and hugged your shoulders. Normally, you would like this but you’re sleepy and you don’t have any time for it; you looked at him with a frown before speaking, “go! LET ME SLEEP SEHUN! OR ELSE I’LL MAKE YOU DEAL WITH YI FAN OPPA!” he flinched and sulked while going out of the room.

Sehun went out of the room and saw Kris waiting for him with an arms crossed on his chest. “So? Can I expect a break up within this day?” He asked Sehun with a hint of excitement, while Sehun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Kris. “No hyung, there will be no break up” Sehun said firmly, Kris scoffed and spoke “I know you know her really well and she don’t like anyone disturbing her sleep. It’ll be the last thing I want to do to her” and he left him there standing.

Today was just like any normal day that the two of you share with arguments but the case is it’s not just any normal day, it is Valentine’s Day; the day he least wanted to have a fight with you. ‘I have to do something’, he said to himself. Later that morning, you woke up and went downstairs; you searched for your boyfriend to apologize that regards to what she acted a while ago but unfortunately, you can’t find him.

“Good morning princess” Kris, your brother greeted you. He made you jump out of shock and gave him a glare, “come on princess, you should eat your breakfast” you nodded and went to the kitchen. You sat down in front of the food and saw a note placed on the cover. It wrote:

Jagiya~

I’m really sorry; I didn’t know anything about it. I should blame all of this to manager hyung. Please don’t think of breaking up with me~ I Love you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Your Jagi,

Sehun

“Gege!” you screamed and made Kris go to you, “w-what’s wrong?” he asked you worriedly, you shook your head and looked at him. “Gege, today is Valentine’s day?” you asked him and he nodded, “ge, what will I do? I fought with him earlier and I didn’t mean it” you told him, he patted your head and gave you a smile. “Don’t worry, he may be whiny but I know that he’ll understand it” Kris told you, you nodded and went to the living room.

You sat on the couch and grabbed a photo album. It was your photo album that you personally made when you and Sehun first met; your first argument.

, come over here” Kris called you. You went downstairs while reading your book with your glasses on, “can you please stop reading?” Kris told you in your native language. “What do you want?” you asked him still refusing to remove your eyes on your book, he sighed in your stubborn attitude. “I’m going to Korea” he told you, you nodded and made him continue “I’ll be there for so long and I won’t be able to see you” you looked at him, “there’s still skype and viber Kevin, you don’t have to worry and by the way, why are you going to Korea?” you asked him. He shook his head and cooed next to you, “I can’t believe you’re my sis, remember the casting I joined?” you nodded; “I got accepted” he told you and you smiled in congratulations to him.

Days passed and it was the day of Kris’ departure, you and your parents went to the airport to bid farewell to Kris. “You should learn how to speak Korean” he told you, “okay, whatever” he sighed and bid his farewell after a while. After sending Kris off, you and your parents went home.

Weeks, months and years passed, you received news that Kris was doing well in his training. “Dear, can you come here?” your mother called you and you obeyed, you went to the living room and sat beside her. “What is it mom?” you asked her, “You already heard that your brother is going to debut next month right?” you nodded and your mom continued “Your brother wants you to be there when he debuts, so you’re going to fly to Korea tomorrow”. You looked at her with really big eyes and mouth open. “Tomorrow? So does that mean that I’m going to pack my things today?” your mom nodded, “what about school mom?” you asked her and she smiled at you. “Don’t worry about that, Kevin already arranged the school for you” your mom told you and it left you with no choice, going to Korea was not your problem but speaking Korean is your problem.

The day of your departure arrived and your parents sent you off to the airport and not long after your flight was called. You settled on your seat and opened a book, this time it’s a ‘learn to speak Korean’ book. Hours passed and you arrived Korea, you were a bit relaxed since the flight gave you time to study some basic words in speaking Korean. You went to the arrival area after grabbing your things and saw your brother wearing a cap, since he’s now famous because of the teasers.

!” you went to your brother and stood there in front of him, he looked at you and asked; “what?” “Are you crazy?! Why would you want me to be here?” you asked him. “Well, I want you to meet my members. Now come on” he told you and grabbed you things and brought it out of the airport. The two of you rode the van of their group and went to their dorm, the dorm was big for a rookie group and it made you curious, “your dorm is quite big, you’re still a rookie right?” he chuckled and nodded. You entered the dorm and Kris placed your things in his room while you’re sitting on the couch, “are you tired?” you shook your head and grabbed a book in your bag, “books again, wait here I’ll call my members” he told you and you looked at him. “What did you say?” you asked him and he looked at you with a shocked face, “you still don’t know how to speak Korean?!” you nodded and made him sigh.

“Isn’t that I told you that you should be learning Korean?” he said, you nodded and continued reading. He sighed and grabbed the book from your grasp, it made you shout and people inside the dorm came running to the living room where you and Kris are. “Hyung, is everything okay? And who is she?” the guy with a pair of big eyes asked Kris, “She’s my sister, the one I’m talking about” he answered the guy and looked at you. “Hello, I’m Li” you introduced yourself with a bow and it made the guys look at you, “why are they looking at me like that gege?” you asked him and sighed. “Sorry for that guys, she doesn’t know how to speak Korean” Kris informed them and the guys nodded in understanding except for the maknae.

“Yah, you’re in Korea and you should speak the language not with that foreign one” he told you and went back to his room. “Who was that?” you asked in a quite irritated voice, “he’s Sehun” a guy with a dimple answered you; he grabbed your hand and kissed it before introducing his name, “I’m Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay gege” you nodded and smiled at him.

After a while, they all introduced their selves to you and you made friends with them. “Are you hungry?” Kyungsoo asked you and you nodded, “Okay, I’ll cook for you” you smiled at him and went with him in the kitchen. After cooking, he placed the food in front of you and it made your stomach rumble; the smell spread throughout the dorm and made Sehun go to the kitchen. “Kyungsoo eomma, what did you cook?” he asked with a smiling face but it turned into a frown when he looked at you, “Oh, I cooked Kimchi friend rice” he answered Sehun. His smile brightened and clung to Kyungsoo, “eomm, can I have some?” he asked him “sorry, Sehun it’s for ” he frowned again and looked at you, “why is everyone so good to you?! You made Kyungsoo hyung cook for you!” he shouted at you and it made you drop your spoon.

You can’t understand anything that he is telling you but you can feel that it’s all complains, so you stood up and got a hard grip on the spoon. “I can’t understand anything that you are saying but if you want food, there you go eat it!” you shouted back at him and it made Kyungsoo jump a bit, “don’t speak English here, you should” he was cut by you pointing the spoon to him. “You may not understand what I’m saying but listen, that attitude of yours is so frustrating! I just a shame that you are cute and handsome! Ugh! I can’t even understand myself why I got attracted to you, I’m out of here. Kyungsoo oppa, thank you” you went out of the kitchen and saw the guys including your brother outside of the kitchen.

“Yah, Oh Sehun” once you were out of the kitchen, the guys entered the kitchen and circled Sehun. “Hyung?” he asked, “Why were you acting like that to her?” Kyungsoo asked him, Sehun looked at him then to Kris “I don’t know maybe I’m just irritated of her English?” he answered. Kris went to Sehun and patted his shoulder, “you didn’t understand anything that she said right?” he asked him “I understand something” he answered “what is that?” Kris asked him, “she said that I’m cute and handsome” when Sehun said that Kai hit his shoulder lightly before speaking, “are you sure she said that?” Sehun nodded. “So, you understood that, let me tell you. It’s the first time she praised a person” Kris informed him and it made Sehun’s mouth open.

Since that day on, your attitude towards Sehun was cold. Sehun on the other hand kept on irritating you and sometimes he’s so sweet and no one knows why he’s like that.

-ah, you’re not going to eat?” Kris asked and it made you snap out of your thoughts. You looked at the album then to him, “no gege, I don’t have the appetite. Oh, ge do you know where Sehun is?” you asked him, you missed him and you are really guilty for shouting at him. He shook his head and sat beside you, “don’t worry, I know that he had already forgiven you” he comforted you, he hugged you but it was cut by him picking up his phone. “You should take your bath now and prepare” he told you, “Why?” you asked him, “we’re going on a date” he told you with a smile. You went to your room and did everything that was told to you, after doing it all you went down to the living room and saw Sehun instead of Kris. He was staring at you and your clothes, he smiled in sight of your clothes.

walk

“S-Sehun-ah, why are you here?” you asked him with a shaky voice, he smiled at you and grabbed your hand. “Let’s go?” you were still lost and it made you nod to him; when you finally found your way out, you stopped and he face you “what’s wrong jagiya?” he asked you.

You weren’t able to speak and just hugged him, “Sehun-ah, I’m so sorry I was just so sleepy” he broke the hug and wiped your tears, “It’s okay, I should be the one who should say sorry. Now you shouldn’t cry and let’s go” he told you while intertwining hi hands on yours. “Where are we going?” you asked him while the two of you are walking, “it’s a secret so let’s go” he answered you and the two of you rode the car that he brought.

He drove to a park where the two of you made your most memorable memory, the place where he asked you to be his and only his. You smiled at him and knowing that he is not looking at your direction, you close your eyes and brought those memories back.

Months passed, Kris already debuted and you are already fluent in speaking Korean but you and Sehun are still bickering. You have grown affection towards him but hide it since you don’t want to ruin that relationship you have with him. He asked you to come to a park with him and you agreed since you haven’t got a chance to go on a walk for a few weeks now. The two of you arrived the park and there were only few people around, you walked to where he was walking to and sat on the bench beside him.

“This park is beautiful” you exclaimed and smiled, “not as beautiful as you” Sehun added. You looked at him and lightly punch his arm, “don’t start irritating me Sehun” you told him, he rubbed the place where you punched him and stealthily place his arm around you shoulder. “What do you think you’re doing?” you asked him while lifting his arm, “placing my arm on my girlfriend” he answered you and it made you face him with a big eyes.

“What?! Come on I don’t want to play games with you” you said while standing up, he grabbed your wrist and made you sit on his lap “I’m not playing games this time -ah, since the day that we had our first argument I came to like you” he told you while leaning his face to you, “that’s why you have your mood swings?” you asked him and he nodded, “I love you -ah, I really do so can you be mine? And mine alone?” he asked you and it made your cheeks go red, “I-I would love to” you told him shyly. He smiled and kissed your lips lightly, “so, you feel the same way huh?” he asked you while hugging you. “Yeah, but it wasn’t because of the first argument” you answered him and he looked at you, “then how?” “Because of your mood swings, especially your sweet mood” you answered him and hugged him back.

“Yah, are you okay?” Sehun asked you, now you have stopped walking. “Yeah, where are we anyways?” you looked around the place, this place was not familiar with you but you immediately liked it because of the view. He smiled and kneeled in front of you, “yah, what are you doing? Stand up” you told him while looking around, you saw D.O not far from you while holding a board “read it” you nodded and read it.

‘We’re now in our 6th year in relationship’ after reading D.O’s, Kai went next. ‘This is the first time we fought in the day of hearts’ Chanyeol went next, ‘today, I want to date you that’s why I disturbed your sleep’. Baekhyun was next, ‘sorry’ was the only thing written in Baekhyun’s, Suho went next with Lay; ‘I love you and Happy Valentine’s Day to the two of us’ after reading Suho and Lay’s board, a tear slipped from my eye. Next was Xiumin, ‘I brought you here to make another memory’ then, Luhan went next ‘memory that could make us remember our love to each other’. This time you looked at Sehun who was still kneeling and looking at you, “come on read the next” he told you and you obeyed. Tao was the one holding the next board, ‘I love you’ then Kris was next holding a board and a little box with him. He went to you and Sehun.

“Here you go” Kris said while handing the board and box to Sehun. You looked at Kris and he just nodded, you looked back at Sehun and saw the board with ‘will you marry me?’ written on it. You looked at him in disbelief and was about to talk when Kris shouted; “don’t worry, Soo Man songsaengnim already knows about this and also the fans knows this. It was the reason why last night we’re not home yet, and because of Manager hyung’s late appearance” you nodded and turned back to Sehun. “So, will you marry me?” He asked while opening the box which revealed an engagement ring.

ring

“Yah, you shouldn’t do this just to say sorry” you told him and he gave you a smile, “this is not for saying sorry, the one a while ago is my apology. This is what I really want to do because of my love to you” you teared up again and made him stand up. “What’s your answer?” asked Sehun, you looked at him and smiled “let’s break up” you told him and it made him lost his grip to the board, “w-why?” he asked you in panic. “Can you listen to me first? Let’s break up and start a new chapter in our relationship being your fiancé and my fiancé, shall we?” you told him with a grin, “So, it’s a yes? A Yes?” you nodded and it made him jump in joy. After doing his own celebratory jump, he placed the ring on your finger and you placed the other ring on his’. He hugged you and you hugged back, you could hear cheers from s.

“I love you so much!” he told you, you broke the hug and smiled at him “I love you too” he smiled and leaned on your face. You close your eyes and felt a pair of lips on yours, he kissed you and you kissed him back. The two of you parted when Kris shouted; “get a room you two! And Sehun you’ll be dead if you’ll make my sister cry! Let’s go” you smiled and hugged Sehun’s waist, he kissed the crown of your head and hugged back.

“I’ll never make you cry, promise” he told you, “I love you” he added. You tiptoed and kissed his lips before saying; “I love you too Mr. Oh” he smiled and hugged you tighter “let’s continue the thing we left a while ago Mrs. Oh” he leaned in again and kissed you more passionately and you kissed him back. After a while the two of you parted grasping for air and he kissed the crown of your head again before looking to the lake where you are looking at. You smiled and noted: ‘I’m Sehun’s and he is mine’

--

Here you go ^^ did you enjoy? this is like my late Valentine oneshot fot Sehun ^^

Hope you enjoyed