001.

He's The One

 

A/N: Hi guys! I noticed that I already have 3 subbies and as a way of saying thanks, I updated my fic! ^^ Off all the stories that I've updated, so far, this one is the longest and I hope you won't get bored as you read this >~<" Just put yourself in the shoe of Darla here! :))  I'm really sorry since my narrative is lame and it TT^TT But I still wish that you'll feel the same number of butterflies that I had in my tummy when I was writing this. I hope you'll smile and flail your legs in the air :)) HAHA! Anyways, thank you for reading/viewing my story! Comments and Subscriptions are highly appreciated, ! <33333 Enjoy! xx.


 

He’s the one; Chapter 001

I closed my eyes again as soon as I opened it since the shining rays of the sun blinded my sight but the wonderful warmth it gave felt really nice. It’s already been days since the winter chill started to subside. I stretched both my arms and legs and yawned a little. Stretching is really pleasant after waking up. I then faced my left and saw the face of my favourite guy in the world.  I examined his face and I cannot help not to spazz over him; weird right? The urge for me to trace his perfect features grew but then I held myself back. I don’t want to wake him up from his wonderful sleep. So I just observed his look with my eyes. From his cute forehead to his non-existing eyes, from his lifted and pointed nose to his perfect, red and plump lips.

“Gah” I said to myself. Those observations are not helping me to figure out why of all the girls that has been chasing him ever since their debut; I am the one he chose. I am the one that he fell in love with. I am the one that he wants to sleep next to. I am the one whom he wants to be the mother of his children. I am the one that he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Even now, the situation I am in is really unbelievable that I for one cannot believe it either. Everything seems like a fantasy. Everything seems like a reverie. Everything felt like a dream. Even if Sunggyu and I are already married, I am not getting tired of being surprised whenever I wake up and see his flawless face. It is truly a breath-taking scene. Seeing him sleep peacefully is just one of the most adorable sights I’ve ever seen. Trust me, it is truly priceless. And I cannot thank Him enough for lending my Gyu baby to me.

            I finally gave in and it made me touch his nose, then his cheek and then his lips. I really like doing this every time I roused up and then I see him sleeping beside me; those are the moments that I truly treasure the most since there were times when he’s up early for his idol activities and he doesn’t want to disturb my sleep. Sigh. I can’t help not to wish that he is not an idol because his time is divided between me and his work. But then I realized that if he wasn’t an idol in the first place, I wouldn’t have met him.

            Sunggyu suddenly flinched when I pinched his nose. I really love it when I make fun of him; he surely is gullible but still attractive at the same time. He holds my hand and moves it away from him; he then unexpectedly turned his back on me and drifted to sleep again. But that did not stop me from frustrating him. I pinched his nose again until he is not able to breathe through his nose. He opened his mouth to let his breath out but then I covered his lips as well. After a little while, quickly he rose up and gasped for air, he was breathing real hard when he faced me.

“What the hell, Darla? Are you trying to kill me?!” Sunggyu raised his voice at me, still panting.

“Ani. Good morning, Gyu baby!” I smiled sweetly at him and kissed his forehead, then his nose, and finally, his lips.

“Aigoo. You really do know how to calm me down, huh? If it wasn’t for your kiss, I really would have thought that you’re trying to get rid of me so that your other suitors will have chance on you.” Gyu said in a pitiful manner.

I was taken aback. Eh? Where did that come from?

“Yah yeobo, what the hell are you thinking, huh?” I said defensively. “You do know that you’re the only one I love, right? And you’re the only guy that stole my heart. No one can ever steal my heart from you. I only look at you. And plus, we’re married already! Those stupid suitors should really stop now. And what the hell are you being jealous of? I should be the one who’s jealous because your fans are definitely day dreaming about you right now.” I said, tears were forming in my eyes.

“Baby.” Gyu said but I didn’t look at him, I just stared at the blanket and gripped it real hard. I didn’t realize that I was already crying.

“Yah baby!” He then lifted my chin up and saw me crying lightly. I tried to resist his hold but then he insisted. “Why are you crying? You do know I hate it when you’re crying and I am the reason why.” Gyu said while wiping the tears from my face.

“EHHH.” I reasoned out while flailing my legs and suddenly let out a chuckle.

“What ehhh?” Gyu asked and then laughed a little.    

“Your fan girls are making me really envious.” I admitted.

“Ohh Darla.” He said and gave me a tight hug. “I wouldn’t have proposed to you if I don’t love you. And I seriously won’t get married to you if I don’t love you right?” He said, brushing his hands on my arms, trying to comfort me in every possible way that he can. And to be honest, it did help me calm down. “Think about this okay? Of all the girls out there, you’re the one I picked.  You’re the one I’m sleeping beside with these days. You’re the one I chose to be my wife. You’re really special because I know; you’re worth all the emotions that I am feeling at the moment.” He said to me and pulled-back from the hug. I’m resisting the urge to cry further because of his wonderful and touching words of reassurance but I can’t help not to. He again, wiped the tears from my cheeks. He looked at me in the eyes and said, “Darla, I love you, I really do. Stop crying now, okay?”

That does it; this man needs to be served. Seven years had already passed since I met him, the guy who is now facing at me. I cannot believe that we are married; that he is going to be the one that I’ll be spending my whole life with. I mean, who knew or who would’ve thought that this gorgeous and perfect-looking guy would end up with some ordinary person, with ordinary looks and with ordinary life. So I pulled him again for another hug, I placed my head on his chest and hugged him even more tightly. I pulled back afterwards and gave him a peck on the lips. He’s too good to be true.

“I love you Gyu, so much.” I said emphasizing the words ‘so much ’while looking at him in the eyes.

“I love you more, Darla.”

And that one sentence filled my tummy with thousands of butterflies. Witnessing Gyu to say that in person is so precious since you’re able to see the sincerity of his words through his eyes. I love him so much.

We both lay on our bed for a while and talked about our work and the things that we missed. And the most important thing that happened is when we laughed at our stupid jokes and cheesiness. After a while, I told him that I need to get up and start doing our morning routine. So we stopped what we’re doing and I went downstairs to prepare for our breakfast.

I arranged our usual breakfast, eggs and bacon. Hmm, I don’t know why but he really loves the way I cook those. “Oh well.” I told myself and started to gather the things needed. I went to the fridge and got four eggs, two for each, and a whole pack of bacon. Man, you don’t know how great his appetite is when it comes to bacon. I’ve only ate a piece or two and then the rest will be on his plate. No wonder why he is getting bloated. Next, I went to the cooking area and I reached for the pan on top of the cupboard and surprisingly, I cannot reach it. I was able to reach this before, but why can't I do it now? So I tiptoed my feet to increase my height a little but I really can't feel it. Of course I did not stop there so I rummaged through the whole top of the cupboard and there, I finally found it. I pointed my feet a little more and when I was about to pull it from its place, I felt a hand over my hand motioning me to stop what I'm doing. I looked at the owner's hand it it's none other than my sweet but annoying husband Kim Sunggyu.

"You know, you're already 25 and you still can't even reach for the pan." Gyu teased as he carefully pulled the pan that I need and placed it on top of the stove.

"What the hell are you implying?!" I shouted at him.

"Ohh I'm just saying that you're so short to be 25." He teased again.

"WHAT?!" I yelled again.

"Aww baby, this is why I really love to mock you, you're so cute."

"Yah, you do know that you're sweetness won't make me let this pass."

"Aigoo. Darla, you should be thankful that I stopped you from reaching for that stupid pan because if you did continue, a pile of pans would've fell on you." He explained as he carefully got the pan that I need.

Well that's embarrassing. What rights do I have to be mad at him when all he wants to do is protect me from being hurt? Sweet. No wonder why I fell for him.

"But you shouldn't have teased me," I defended. "You do know that I'm really sensitive about my age and height." I said as I pouted.

Sunggyu started to lean on me and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry baby, alright?"

Aww, who wouldn't have melt at this point!!


"I'm sorry too for shouting at you. And thank you as well for keeping me safe. I love you so much baby." I confessed as I hugged him afterwards. 

He went to the dining table which is only across the cooking area and sat on one of the seats available. Even though my back is facing him, I can feel his gaze on me. I literally wanted to dissolve that time because he knows that I'm really conscious of my body especially my back yet he keeps on staring! I just shook off the idea of him watching me and started to do my business.

I placed the pan on the stove and let it heat for a minute and then poured a small amount of olive oil on it. I cracked the eggs and scrambled it on the pan itself; the only way we want our eggs to be done. As I was waiting for the eggs to be cooked a little longer, I unexpectedly felt Sunggyu again, but this time, he is back-hugging me and his chin was placed on top of my shoulder. I lowered my shoulder down and tried to shake him off as my reflex because I really am ticklish when it comes to my shoulders and my neck.

"Yes baby? What do you want?" I asked him.

He didn't reply and instead he placed his head again on my shoulder as I keep on shoving him off. ARGH. He's such a tease.

"YAH KIM SUNGGYU! I'm asking you what do you want yet you just keep on snuggling on my neck. You know I'm ticklish there." I nagged at him and he's definitely not listening because he's nudging my shoulders with his chin and his eyes are not even opened!

I can't take this anymore. I turned the stove off, transferred the egg to a clean plate and faced him. I noticed that he's caught off-guard and he slowly opened his eyes, looking like a guy who just woke up from his daze.

"WOULD YOU STOP SNUGGLING NEAR MY NECK?! I'M FREAKIN' TICKLISH THERE! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LISTEN?!" I bellowed at him. I saw the cute-slash-pitiful side of him as I saw his little smile turn into a pout. In an instant, I wanted to take back everything I said. Why the heck am I so irritable today?! Baby Gyu kept his head down and slowly walked back to the chair that he sat on earlier. 

"Jajdiwosihaiwidjs" I heard him mumble. Say whaaat? I did not hear it! 

"What did you say?" I asked him, pretending to be mad at him.

"I just missed you." Gyu said so soft that I barely heard it.

I GAVE UP. Argh. He's using his cute pout and sad face that I cannot resist. Damn this. I really hate it when I'm the one who's at fault and I'm supposed to apologize because to be honest, my pride is so high that I do not know how to apologize. But when it comes to Gyu, it all fades. Pride doesn't exist when I need to deal with him. He's my weakness and at the same time, my strength.

I walked to him and sat on his lap. I held his face and made him look at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry babe. I don't know why I got annoyed easily. I think my period's near. You know that I'm not like this every day right?" I asked him sweetly as I continued looking into his eyes.

He then smiled at me; I finally saw the perfect smile that I loved the most. His cheek bones appeared, his small eyes got even smaller and his two front hamster-teeth were visible.

I kissed his nose and hugged him tight as I whispered, "I'm sorry, alright? And you don’t have any idea how much I missed you! Shall we go out?" I asked him. I felt him nod his head so I pulled-back from the hug to look at his lovely smile again. And with no doubt, a smile crept up my face.

 

THIS CUTE POUT! WHO WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SAY "AWW"!!

I love you so much, gyubaby <3