Chapter 9

Coffee Shop (HimDae Ver.)

Daehyun jumped at another chance at distracting Himchan, “I agree.” But just the thought of food at the moment had Daehyun’s stomach twisting in knots of nausea, a grimace settle on his face before he quickly wiped it away not wanting Himchan to notice. He tried to quickly make his way to the fridge but before he could even take a step a hand was grabbing his.

“And where do you think you are going?”

Daehyun blinked up innocently at the older male “To get the food.”

“Not until you take your medicine.”

Daehyun scowled and let out a groan “No.”

“Aw come on it isn’t that bad.”

“No.”

Himchan stayed quiet for a couple of seconds “Fine, then let’s just get cooking.”

Daehyun eyed him suspiciously as Himchan moved into the kitchen “What are you up to?”

Himchan shrugged “If you’re not going to listen to me, why keep trying?”

Daehyun frowned at Himchan’s words. Was the older male mad at him? “Himchan?”

“Hmm?”

Daehyun bit his bottom lip before answering “You’re not mad are you?”

Himchan gave him a small smile “Of course not, now help me with the food.”

Daehyun still felt a bit unsure but he decided to brush it off for now “Alright.”

An hour later the kitchen was filled with laughter as both males waited for their food to be done. Daehyun giggled as Himchan wrapped his arms around him hugging him tight. Daehyun let out a content sigh at the warm fuzzy feeling being this close to Himchan gave him.

“Are you feeling better?”

Daehyun blinked in confusion before he remembered his stomach ache from earlier in the day, he had forgotten all about it. “Yeah, I had forgotten about my stomach.”

“Really?”

Daehyun pulled away and gave Himchan a quick kiss on the lips “Yeah and its all thanks to you and distracting me.”

“So we can both enjoy the food we made?”

Daehyun nodded “Yup.”

Himchan smiled “Well I’m glad and after we are finally going back to my apartment to finish unpacking.”

Daehyun pouted “You really know how to ruin the mood don’t you.”

“Aw come on, I’ll make it up to you I promise.”

“I’ll hold you to that now come on I’m actually hungry.”

After they had finished their meal Daehyun found himself back at Himchan’s apartment and this time he actually helped Himchan with his unpacking. They might have finished earlier if they both hadn’t kept stopping to fool around with each other, but now the both laid on the floor in the living room leaning on each other as they are too tired to move just yet.

Daehyun looked around briefly before settling his gaze on Himchan again “When are you getting actual furniture in here?”

“I don’t know, I guess when I actually go buy some.”

Daehyun’s eyes widen “You don’t have any at all?”

 Himchan shook his head “Nope, it’s not a big deal. I’ll go furniture shopping this weekend.”

“Where are you going to sleep and eat in the mean time?”

Himchan shrugged “I have a sleeping bag here and I can eat on the floor.”

Daehyun began to shake his head as soon as he heard the word sleeping bag “No, you are not sleeping in that in your own apartment.”

“Kinda have to since I don’t have a bed just yet.”

“You are coming home with me and sleeping with me.” The words went tumbling out before Daehyun’s mind could even process what he was saying. A flush crept up his cheeks once he realized what he had just said. “I mean not like that.

A teasing smile settled itself on Himchan’s lips as he turned to Daehyun “Not like what?”

Daehyun gulped as he scooted back a bit from Himchan “I meant to say.…” the word seemed to die in his mouth when he looked up to see Himchan so close to him, hovering above him. Daehyun couldn’t help himself as his gaze went straight to the older man’s lips.

Himchan had only meant to make Daehyun blush again but he couldn’t seem to move away from Daehyun as he saw how pink his cheeks had turned and how the younger’s gaze wouldn’t tear away from his lips.

Before either one could form a coherent thought they were kissing but this time it wasn’t a simple touch of the lips like they had been doing the past couple of days, no this one had more passion behind it. It was like they had been dehydrated and they finally where getting the water they so desperately needed.

Daehyun fisted his hand in Himchan’s shirt pulling said man closer as Himchan tangled his fingers through Daehyun’s hair, tilting his head a bit to deepen the kiss.

Daehyun could feel his heart beating franticly in his ribcage, he felt his head start to swim from the lack of oxygen getting in his lungs and from the way that Himchan was kissing him. 

His lungs were starting to burn from the lack of oxygen but Daehyun wasn’t about to pull away just yet. After a few seconds Himchan was the one to pull away first, as Himchan’s lips left his a whine escaped Daehyun’s lips.

Himchan gave him a small smile “You should go.”

Daehyun pouted “But I don’t want to go without you.”

 Himchan felt his throat go dry at hearing Daehyun say those words. He thickly swallowed before he had to shake his head from the images that where popping up of him and Daehyun. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll sleep just fine.”

Daehyun just shook his head and gently wound his fingers in Himchan’s hair to pull him in for another kiss. Himchan went willingly not being able to resist such a tempting offer.

Daehyun didn’t know what had gotten into him but before he knew what he was doing he was pushing Himchan backwards until Himchan’s back hit the bottom of the couch.

“Daehyun?”

“Shhh.”

With that just said Daehyun captured Himchan’s lips once again but this time Daehyun climbed onto Himchan’s lap, straddling the older male. Himchan let out a quiet moan at the feel of Daehyun’s body so close to his.

Himchan quickly settled his hand onto Daehyun’s hips, bringing them closer together. Daehyun’s hands once again found purchase on Himchan’s hair.

One of Himchan’s hands let go of Daehyun’s hip to caress Daehyun’s jaw as the kiss progressed.

Himchan soon left Daehyun’s lips to trail kisses down his neck. Daehyun gasped at the feeling of HImchan’s lips on his skin. With every swipe of Himchan’s tongue against Daehyun’s neck had the younger male tightening his grip on Himchan’s hair.

“Himchan….”

Himchan slowly pulled away from Daehyun’s neck, Daehyun felt a shiver travel down his spine as he felt Himchan’s breath hit his neck.

As soon as their eyes locked Daehyun felt even more breathless than he had before. There was just something about Himchan’s gaze that would knock the wind out of him.

Before Daehyun had a chance to say anything else Himchan had switched their positions so that he had Daehyun underneath him, Daehyun could feel his heart start to pound furiously again. Himchan ran a hand through Daehyun’s hair, just taking a chance to really look at Daehyun and how beautiful he looked at that moment.

“You’re beautiful.”

Daehyun could feel the heat pool in his cheeks, he tried to hide his face in Himchan’s chest but the older male was having none of that. He gently cupped Daehyun’s chin so he wouldn’t hide his beautiful blushing face. Daehyun took a peek at Himchan and saw that he was smiling widely, he lightly smacked his arm.

“Stop looking at me like that.”

Himchan gave him an amused look “Like what?”

Daehuyn groaned “You know.”

Himchan smiled at Daehyun “No, tell me.”

Instead of answering Himchan, Daehyun decided to shut the elder up with another kiss. Himchan smiled into the kiss, Daehyun kept amazing Himchan on how unknowingly cute he could act sometimes.

To wipe off the smile that Himchan had Daehyun decided to ruin the mode by tickling Himchan. So he quickly moved his hands underneath Himchan’s shirt, just as the tips of his fingers grazed Himchan’s stomach did Daehyun realize this was a bad idea. Instead of tickling Himchan, Daehyun found himself running his hands up Himchan’s chest. Admiring how he could feel all of Himchan’s muscles this way. Himchan took in a shaky breath when he felt Daehyun’s finger tips grazing his skin.

Daehyun pulled away from Himchan’s lips “Himchan I wan-”

Daehyun was interrupted by the doorbell ringing followed by some knocking. Both boys stilled hoping that whoever was on the other side would go away, but the knocking continued. Himchan made a move to get up but Daehyun held on, afraid that if Himchan got up the atmosphere that they had created would go away.

“I need to go see who it is.”

Daehyun shook his head “Ignore it.”

Seeing that Himchan was about to argue Daehyun sealed their lips together again. Slipping his hands underneath Himchan’s shirt again both where getting lost in their kiss when the door swung open slowly followed by Junhong peeking inside.

“Himchan hyung where….”

Junhong felt his cheeks flood with embarrassment at having to witness the scene in front of him unwillingly. He quickly turned around not wanting to see more than he had already.

A few seconds passed by but Junhong could still hear their labored breaths, it seemed that the couple still hadn’t notice his presence. So Junhong opened the door again and closed it a bit more loudly, he took a peek at the couple but they were still in their own little world. What was even worse was that it looked like Daehyun was trying to take off Himchan’s shirt.

But trying was the wrong word for it Daehyun was determined to take it off. With a satisfied moan Daehyun finally got rid of the only material in his way that was keeping him from being able to admire Himchan’s toned stomach. Just as Himchan was bringing their lips together again they heard a squeak of “Hyung!”

Both Daehyun’s and Himchan’s head snapped up quickly at that sound only to find a very red faced Junhong covering his eyes. Daehyun could feel his face heat up in embarrassment at being caught.

Himchan quickly pulled his shirt back on “Junhong what the hell!?”

“Me? You’re the one who gave me a key and said I could visit anytime I liked!”

Himchan groaned as he rolled onto his back trying to calm down his heart, him and Daehyun might have gotten a bit carried away in their make out session.

Junhong giggled at how Daehyun was basically trying to mold into Himchan, probably too embarrassed to face the younger boy.

“Well sorry I interrupted, so I’ll get out of your hair so you guys can continue.”

With that said Junhong left Himchan’s apartment as he left he was already pulling out his phone ready to send the picture that he had taken to Jongup.

Inside Daehyun wasn’t even feeling better now that Junhong had left, “This is so embarrassing.”

“Says the one who didn’t want to stop.”

“Yah!” Daehyun punched Himchan in the arm not so lightly.

Himchan laughed “Alright lets go.”

“Where?”

Himchan raised an eyebrow at him “To your place, you said you wouldn’t go unless I went with you.”

Daehyun felt his face heat up yet again “I hate you.”

 

 

*********************************

I know I made you guys wait for soooooo long and I'm sorry for that T.T

My life just became so hectic, I am going to start a new job, which is hopefully more stable than my other 2 that i had since i started to write this story. So hopefully that gives me more time to write than before. 

I am almost always in my tumblr since i used it on my phone most of the time so if you guys want you guys can follow me there

http://www.yonghwace.tumblr.com/

I know this chapter probably isnt very good either (sigh) 

sorry I'll try harder next time

************************************