Chapter 2

You.Is.Love

Hyunseung's POV

'ring~ ring~'

" Gaah~ " I stretched out take the alarm and throw it down. ' Crack! ' the sound of the rupture clock.  

" What was that?! . . .Oh , yah Hyunseung, seriously? " I get inside the blanket and continue my sleep.

" HYUNSEUUUUNG WAAAAKE UUUUP~! " i felt the bed shifting as if someone standing on it, but i ignored.

" YAAAAH! "  

" What~... aaah! " i fell down the floor. " Ugh~ what was-. .what the-. ." i yelled but got cut off.

" Wake up already! Do you even know what time is it?! " 

" Ugh hyuuung~ i'm tired " I said. Get up and throw myself on the bed, covered myself with the blanket. But being pulled away leaving my body shivers because of the air-conditioner. I hugged myself. 

" You better wake up now, or i'll tell the manager to- "

" Okay hyung, okay " I gave up. ' Geez~ he's so loud ' i said to myself and get off the bed.

" Take a shower, have a breakfast downstairs. " he said before walk off the room. I nodded lazily with my eyes are still close.

_________________________________________________

" Guuuuuuyssss~ living room, NOW! " the leader called the members out, including me.

 " What is it? " the main vocal Yoseob starts as all of us were there.

" I don't know if this is going to be a good news or a bad news for you. But it's totally a VERY GOOD news for me. ."

" Hmm~ if it's a very good news for you, it would be be the very good news for us as well, right " 

"  Good to hear that " the leader Doojoon replied. 

" Straight to the point hyung, we don't have much time " Dongwoon the maknae becomes impatient as well, the others just nodded their head.

The leader gives each of us a photo.

" O'Oh. Don't tell me-.... "

" Yeap Hyunseung, he is " Doojoon cut me seems like he knows what i was going to say. 

" He is what? " Kikwang asked me raising his eyebrows.

" Oh God, seriously? " I still can't believe.

" Okay I understand now " Kikwang smiled indicating he knows.

" Ermm, can anyone tell me anything? I'm so clueless, okay?" Yoseob said.

" Pabo-ya, he's a new member.." Kikwang replied him chuckling. 

All of us nodded " Okay let's go, we need to go somewhere else " 

"W-Wha.." i cupped Yoseob's mouth before he says anything more. "Shush, and walk" i pushed him out the house.

i locked the door and get in the van. Sit at the back seat with Yoseob.

" Hyung..Hyung..Hyung" he called me and slapped my arm. I turned to him raised my eyebrows. "Mwoh?"

" Mary's father had 3 daughters, Mimi, Nana and guess who is the last daughter's name? " he asked grinning at me.

" W-What? ..What type of question is that?.. I don't know.. Lili? " He laughs hard, slapping my arms for many times, I slapped his hand away.

" What's so funny? " i raised my voice at him. 

" Hyuung, you are pabo! " he chuckles.

"The answer is Mary! Hahaha, you owe me ice-cream " he stick out tongue at me before look out the window. I rolled my eyes.

Wear my headset and play a song. I closed my eyes.

 

15 minutes ride, we've arrived. 

Walked out of the van, fixing my hair and my clothes. Making sure my eyeliner is fine then follow the members enter the building.

Yoseob stepped back and walk beside me, i glanced at him and rolled my eyes.

"Hyung Hyung Hyung" he called me. I sighed "What again?" 

"Why are you so angry? I was just calling you" he chuckles. "Yeah whatever" I replied him, annoyed. 

"Hyung Hyung Hyung" this time i ignored him. "Hyung" he pulled my shirt. 

"What?!" I turned to him.

"...N-Nothing.." he stops walking. I sighed, "What is it?" i asked softly.

He shook his head and run beside Dujun. 

I facepalmed and sighed again. 

Then someone hugged me from behind, i jumped a bit. 

"What's wrong Seung?" it was Hyuna. Hearing her voice makes me feel much better.

I released her hands and turned back. Smiled warmly at her. "Nothing" i said.

She smiled back and put her arms around my hips. 

I giggled and put my arms on her neck. We walked behind the members even they were further away.