That Night

White Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cFKbfAxyo

 

Park Chanyeol was freezing. Tonight was snowing and he didn’t bring gloves and scarf. Aish, how silly he was not to bring those things with him. He already knew tonight would be snowing, but he forgot about it because he went to his campus in hurry this morning. And now I have to face the problem created by myself, he thought regretfully. His ears turned red, also his palms. He rubbed his palms many times in hurry in case he would get some warmth. But it sometimes was no use. Snow was falling harder and it made him frozen even more. He hugged himself. He hoped his way home not to be this long.

He has got off from the bus and it was still far to reach his house. He wanted to walk fast, but he felt his legs bit numb. He started to have his legs trembling. He needed to stop walking for a while. He was about to avoid the coldness as he saw someone crossing the street. It was a girl. Chanyeol glanced at the traffic light, and it hasn’t changed to red. And this girl wants to cross it? he thought. Some vehicles seemed that had the speed full and they couldn’t be stopped. Chanyeol was frightened to see that girl still trying to cross the street. Is she crazy?

“Yah!” Chanyeol had himself running to the girl as he saw a car coming. He wrapped his hands around that girl’s waist and took her to go away from the street. It was a bit late because the car almost rushed against them. They lost their balance and crushed to the ground. He flinched to feel his arm hurt, also all his body. It had been worst because of the cold weather. Chanyeol started to open his eyes. He still had the girl in his embrace. He slowly got up.

“Yah, are you okay? not hurt?” he asked. He glued his eyes to the girl in front of him. Her eyes widened in surprise. She looked all blank, her eyes weren’t focused. She panted hard. She had long hair and she wore a white plain sleeveless dress. God, she must be freezing, Chanyeol thought worriedly. He looked at her to check if she had any wounds. And he was thankful to find none. “Agassi, are you okay?” he asked once again. Having her not answering, he just thought that she was too shocked.

Chanyeol looked around. There were no people passing this street. He was sure no one watching the accident that almost made him dead. He turned and looked at the girl. She still didn’t say anything. Chanyeol became more worried. Do I have to bring this girl to hospital? She looks like she’s shocked. He thought. He was confused. What should he do?

He was curious to not have her answering his questions. He put his hand on her shoulders. He lowered his head in case he would stare right into her eyes. “Agassi, are you okay?”

Finally she answered. “I-I’m okay.” he felt her body shaking. Oh My, she’s scared and freezing.

He hurriedly took off his coat. He wrapped the coat around her body. “You’re freezing.” He said. “Seriously, are you okay?” he glanced at the street which was full of vehicles in high speed. “You crossed the street when the traffic light hasn’t changed yet. You have to be careful. People with cars sometimes aren’t really careful and they don’t care about pedestrians like us.” he told her.

She nodded. “I understand.”

“Where’s your home?” it was strange to ask, but he was still worried if she had not got home safely. He didn’t know why. “I can walk you home.” he said without thinking.

“No, it’s okay. I can walk by myself.” She replied. He furrowed eyebrows as he still had her answering with her widened eyes. She still looked shocked. Chanyeol thought once again he had to bring her to hospital.

“Are you sure?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yes.” She nodded once again.

Chanyeol sighed. He couldn’t force her to go to the hospital. “Okay then. I’ll watch you leaving.” When he saw the girl was about to take off his coat, he quickly said. “You can bring it. it’s okay.”

The girl went silent for some seconds but at last she bowed at him, turned around and walked away. He felt bit relief to watch her go safely. He guessed her wouldn’t be that careless again. Oh yes, he himself needed to get home quickly before he was freezing even more. He put his hands in his pants’ pocket, turned around and started to run.

 

 

“Okay, class, first presenter for today is…” an old man with greyish hair opened his thick book and switched the pages quickly. He stopped and looked down at the names written on the page. “….Park Chanyeol ssi…” he looked up and looked around the class. The students just looked at one another, looking for the one who had been called by their lecturer. The lecturer who got confused because no one came in front of the class spoke up. “Where’s Park Chanyeol ssi?”

“H-here! I’m here, Sir!” everyone heard a loud knocking sound on the door. Chanyeol, who panted hard and bent down because of tiredness of running, raised his hand to make his lecturer pay attention to him. It was not only his lecturer who looking at him, but all people in the class, including his best friends, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They all looked shocked. Oh dear, it’s not a good sign, Chanyeol thought.

“Park Chanyeol ssi, you can come in. Don’t just stay there in front of the door way.” the lecture said, making all other students giggling. Chanyeol slowly stepped into the class. It’s embarrassing, embarrassing, he cursed to himself. He tried his best to look normal although he felt so embarrassed.

“So, why are you late, Park Chanyeol ssi?” his lecturer asked him. Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head nervously. It made all his friends laughing at him.

“I, uh, I’m sorry, Sir.” Chanyeol bowed. He still tried to breathe. “I, uh, uh….”

“Did you run to get here?” the lecturer cut him off.

“Uh, yes, Sir.” Chanyeol replied.

“Did you oversleep?”

Chanyeol was more and more nervous. “Y-yes, Sir.” All his friends once again laughed at him because of his honesty. Sweats rolled down on his temple. It was his fault to wake up late. He worked on his presentation for today all night long. At last he could sleep, only for three hours, and he was late to come to campus. He couldn’t hope too much. His lecturer was probably mad at him. Looking at his lecturer nervously, Chanyeol got the feeling that the lecturer wasn’t mad at him. But still, there was something he should do.

“Since I’ve called your name, you still have to be here and present your work.” The lecturer told him, the same as what Chanyeol had expected. Chanyeol obediently nodded and walked toward Baekhyun’s desk to put his bag. He could see Baekhyun and Kyungsoo couldn’t hold their laughter. O-oh, these guys. Chanyeol grumbled in silence.

“Chanyeollie, hwaiting!” Baekhyun faked encouraging him.

Chanyeol frowned at him as his other friends laughed hard to see his funny expression. He sighed and at last he came back in front of the class, ready for presenting his work. He faced all people in class. They were all laughing but he could see a person who was just smiling at him. Chanyeol didn’t know who that girl was but he was sure that girl gluing her eyes to him all the time, since he came to class.

 

 

Chanyeol was sure every time he stepped into class, he saw that girl looking at him. He could say that every time he got eye contact with her, she just smiled at him, and then she went busy talking with her friends. Chanyeol got confused. He didn’t know that girl for sure. Well, he didn’t know all the girls in his class because his class was a mix from some classes. In some lecture, the students in the class wouldn’t be always same. It was the reason why Chanyeol didn’t know many girls in his class. He wasn’t that close with them though.

And this girl made him curious.

She went to every class Chanyeol going. And he always had that girl staring and smiling at him like that. It was kind of confusing, because he himself didn’t know that girl. Well, it was fine to smile at people. Her smile was so warm anyways. But he still couldn’t get it why she always glued her eyes to him. He didn’t understand.

He has tried to ask his friends whether they knew her, but none of them said they did.

“What? A girl?” Baekhyun looked confused as Chanyeol asked him about that girl at that time, when they were in a lecture.

“Yeah. She sits over there, two rows behind us. She wears a brown cardigan.” Chanyeol told him, whispering. He glanced secretly at her who was busy taking notes.

Kyungsoo who listened to their conversation all the time glanced at the back secretly. “What’s with that girl?” he asked Chanyeol. He sounded curious.

“Do you know her?” Chanyeol asked him.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “No, I don’t know.”

“Neither do I.” Baekhyun added. “What’s with her, Chanyeol? Who’s she?”

Chanyeol sighed heavily. “I don’t know her either.”

“Why? Do you want to know her?” Baekhyun started to . He elbowed Chanyeol as he giggled.

“Go, introduce yourself to her.” Kyungsoo laughed slightly.

Introduce myself to her? Chanyeol thought. It was not that he wanted to know her too much. He just wanted to know why she always stared and smiled at him. Does she know me? he thought again. Perhaps without him knowing, some people in this class knew him, including that girl. He got himself too curious.

Another class was over. Chanyeol told Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to go first without him. They nodded although they didn’t ask why, they knew the reason. Chanyeol needed to talk to someone.

That girl.

That girl was busy collecting her stuffs while the others had headed out of the class. Chanyeol felt nervous to approach her like this, all of sudden. She must be confused, he thought.

“Uh, he-hello.” Chanyeol greeted her. She looked up at him. He saw her eyes widened in surprise. Oh, right. She looked so surprised. Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head nervously. Gosh, he felt his heart beating faster as she looked into his eyes. Oh no, he’s extremely nervous.

“Yes?” the girl still looked at him intently.

Oh dear, what should he ask? He didn’t plan anything, and he didn’t know how to start. He needed to know why she always looked and smiled at him. But, now, this time, Chanyeol felt like she didn’t know him. O-oh, maybe he was wrong. Maybe she didn’t look and smile at him. So, he was being overconfidence all this time?

“I, uh…” he didn’t know what to say.

“Wait a sec.” she opened her bag and let out something. It was the time for Chanyeol to widen his eyes. He couldn’t believe his eyes because he was seeing his coat on her hand. She handed him the coat.

She smiled brightly at him. “It’s too late to say, but thank you for lending me your coat.”

 

 

“Where would you like to go?”

“How about you?”

“I wanna hear your answer first.”

“I will go wherever you want to go.”

Chanyeol chuckled to hear her answer. “I know a place. You’ll like it.”

It was about two months Chanyeol and the girl getting closer. After that day, the day she gave him back his coat, they always went out together, to have lunch, or sometimes dinner. Chanyeol found her nice, and she’s also a good friend. They always discussed about many things related to their lectures. It was the first time for him to have a close girl friend, and to have other close friend other than Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. What could he say? He was happy to have her as his friend.

They arrived to a small fine restaurant. It was one of Chanyeol’s favorites. Tonight was snowing again, so they quickly went inside. They picked the table near the glass wall. In some seconds, a waitress came and asked what they wanted to order.

“I wanna have the same menu as you.” she told Chanyeol before Chanyeol could ask.

Chanyeol blinked in confusion. “Why? You know there are many other delicious dishes other than what I want to order.” He pointed at the menu book.

“But I don’t know what the best is, so I think what you will order will be great.” She giggled.

Chanyeol giggled at her. He then glanced at the waitress who had stared at him intently. “Two pastas, please. And…” he glanced at her once again,”do you want to order same drink as me?” he saw her nodding and smiling. Chanyeol couldn’t help but smiled and then he told the waitress. The waitress looked confused, but she then bowed and left. In some other seconds, Chanyeol had his eyes glued to the waitress’s back.

“Why are you looking at her like that?” Chanyeol had her asking him. He turned around and looked at her. He smiled.

“She looked at me intently. I have no idea why she did that.” He shrugged and laughed.

“Maybe she likes you.” she , giggling.

“No way she likes me.” Chanyeol shook his hand and right then laughed.

“Who knows.”

They laughed hard and then talked about their lecture this morning. It was nice to talk to her, really. Chanyeol really enjoyed every moment he talked to her. Without him knowing, she became energy for him. He liked it every time he was with her. He always felt so happy. Every time he had her staring at him in the eyes, he lost his words. Every time their hands touched, his heart beat faster. Every time he had her smiling at him, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He started to think that it was not normal. But, he tried to look as usual, like he was used to be. He tried so hard not to be groggy in front of her. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t. He looked like a fool in front of her.

He didn’t know what it was, but now he couldn’t say that it was love.

When they went outside, snow was falling bit harder. Chanyeol felt relieved that this time, she wore a thick coat. She won’t be freezing, he thought, remembering about the first day he met her. He still remembered that day, of course, although at first he forgot about it. They were walking and looking at some cars on the street. The cars, tsk, they were way too fast. It probably made her remembering that day. She then spoke.

“I don’t know how I am without your help. That night, remember? It was snowing like this.” she laughed weakly.

Chanyeol went silent for a minute. He glanced at her in hesitation. He never asked her about that day, why she passed the street carelessly. Actually he wanted to know, but he never asked her. He just let her telling him if she wanted to. He would never force her to tell him the reason. They were close friends now, but they just knew each other about two months. Maybe it was not good and too fast to ask about her problems, private life.

“You know, no one cares about me before.” she told him. She sighed heavily. “Even my parents. They never care about me.”

Chanyeol was frozen to hear those words. What is she talking about? He thought. To answer his question, she said

“My parents decided to take the divorce.”

Chanyeol was surprised. “Wh-what?”

She nodded and smiled bitterly. “They said it in front of me. The day you saw me was the day they said the word ‘divorce’ to me. They always got into fights in these past six years, even for small things. They are always busy at work yet at home they always fight. That day I asked them to go home quickly from work because they had promised to celebrate my birthday party together, only three of us. But their divorce was their present for me.

“They said it without even thinking about me. They said they wanted to live separated. They said there were no reasons for them to be together again. They hated each other so much that they had to take the divorce. Why didn’t they think about my feelings? It was my birthday, and they said it right in front of me. I never want to have a broken family. I only want to have mom and dad with me. But, why do they do this?”

Chanyeol patted her back gently to comfort her as he saw tears rolled down her cheeks. Seeing her like this made him sad. He knew exactly what she felt. He was also feeling blue.

“I was so frustrated at that time.” she continued her story. “I didn’t know what I should do. I ran off from my house. And that time I passed the street without thinking, without seeing the traffic light.”

So, that’s the whole story. He finally knew the reason why she passed the street carelessly. “After I met you, I mean, you didn’t get any wounds, right?” he asked her. He then found her shaking her head. “So, what about the divorce?” he carefully asked. He was afraid it would hurt her.

She wiped her tears away. “Of course they still did it.” she said sadly.

“And whom you live with?” he asked again.

She laughed slightly. She sounded so weak and sad. “I live with no one.” before Chanyeol could ask more, she rubbed her hands and hissed. “Why does it so cold?” she looked around.

“Don’t you bring any gloves?” he asked. She shook her head.

Chanyeol smiled slightly. He stopped walking. She got confused. She blinked many times as she stopped walking as well. “Here.” Chanyeol took off one of his gloves. He took her left hand and put the glove on. She looked surprised.

“What’s this?” she asked him.

“Every time I meet you, you’re always freezing. But this time, I won’t let you be.” He giggled and smiled widely. He took her right hand and intertwined it with his. She looked shocked about his action, but he couldn’t do anything with it. Her shocked face looked cute for him. He then put their hands in his pocket. “Feeling better? You don’t feel cold anymore, right?” he asked her.

She blushed and it made Chanyeol giggling. She slowly nodded. Chanyeol tightened her hand in his although he felt her hand was so heck cold. He smiled at her and the way she smiled back at him made his heart fluttering. The snow was falling harder. They looked up to see the snow. They then looked at each other, and smiled again. Chanyeol never felt this very warm feeling like this before.

 

 

“Do you find the book?” Kyungsoo asked as he approached Chanyeol. They were in library and they needed to look for some books as references for their paper. They had been in here for an hour and they found nothing related.

“I don’t. You found it?” Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo back. Kyungsoo just sighed and shook his head. Chanyeol breathed out heavily. What should we do? he thought. He started to get dizzy. This task is not easy, he thought as he massaged his temple. He then felt something missing. “Where’s Baekhyun?”

Kyungsoo pointed at a desk near the corner. “He’s reading newspaper.” He replied in a bored tone.

“Oh, great. He didn’t look for the book.” Chanyeol mumbled.

“Why didn’t you look for the book?” was the first sentence Kyungsoo said when they already approached Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked upset to be bothered by Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. He looked up from newspaper he was reading.

“I found this newspaper fascinating.” Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes at him.

“Oh, come on, Byunbaek, look for the book.” Chanyeol nudged him.

“Wait a sec, man.” Baekhyun looked down at the newspaper. “I found an article related to our campus.”

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo took seats next to Baekhyun. “What article?” Kyungsoo asked.

“This.” Baekhyun pointed at the newspaper. “But, it was about three months ago. It’s about one of the students.”

Chanyeol wrinkled his forehead as he saw the title and the photo. “Yah, is this true?” he asked directly.

“I don’t know.” Baekhyun shrugged.

Kyungsoo blinked many times. “Actually I’ve heard something like this.”

“Really?” Chanyeol turned his head to him.

Kyungsoo nodded. “Jongin from class F told this to me. It’s true, this was about his classmate.”

“No! It can’t be!” Chanyeol yelled. It was too loud and too sudden as people in the library turned their heads and looked at their desk. Chanyeol had Baekhyun and Kyungsoo staring at him, curious and confused.

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun furrowed eyebrows.

“Do you know her?” Kyungsoo asked in a low voice. He glanced worriedly at people in this library who were still looking at them curiously.

Chanyeol’s eyes became larger. “Didn’t…didn’t you know her? I have introduced her to you two.”

Baekhyun looked impatient. “What are you talking a—“

“It’s her, you know, the one I always go out with.” Chanyeol got frustrated. He read the article over and over again. It can’t be, he thought. The article, it must be wrong. It must be wrong.

The article said that the girl Chanyeol always went out with already died because of a car accident three months ago.

It must be wrong, right?

He read again the article. Name, age, department, campus, and photo, no one even described her wrong, they were all correct. So, what’s this? Is this true? Chanyeol was frozen.

If it was true, so, who’s the girl he always went out with in these past two months?

He shivered at that thought.

No, he was never going to believe this.

“You two remember her, right? She’s the one who I lent my coat to.” Chanyeol tried to make his friends remember. He looked at his two friends. He pointed at the photo in the article.

“Do you mean that she’s the one you met in class? This is her?” Baekhyun asked. He widened his eyes in surprise.

Chanyeol nodded impatiently. “You know her, don’t you? Look at the photo, and the name. This must be wrong. She’s fine. I just met her yesterday.” He saw his two friends were frozen. Why are these guys like this strange?

“You know, man,” Baekhyun laughed nervously. “…this is the first time I see her face.”

“What are you saying?” Chanyeol furrowed eyebrows. “I’ve introduced you two to her two months ago. How come this is the first time for you to see her face?” he got puzzled.

Kyungsoo shook his head slowly. He sighed. “You’ve introduced us to no one, actually.”

What?

What was Kyungsoo talking about?

“Listen, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun looked around, restless. “In these past two months, we saw you talking alone. And the girl sat two rows behind us at that day…”

“…there’s no one who was sitting there.” Kyungsoo added.

Chanyeol shivered. “W-what?”

“At that time, we were really puzzled,” Baekhyun laughed nervously. He turned pale. “We thought we were looking at the wrong direction. But the desk was really empty.” He looked at Chanyeol in a scared look. “And when you introduced us to her, we really saw no one was with you. You were all alone, and you talked alone.”

“No way! That’s impossible!” Chanyeol yelled frustratingly. People in the library once again looked at their desk interestingly and they all looked annoyed. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked around worriedly.

Kyungsoo coughed. “And like what Jongin had told me, that girl died because a car with full speed rushed against her. That night was snowing, and she wore a white plain dress. After that night, some people said they often saw a long haired girl in a white plain dress passing the street when the night was snowing.”

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, it can’t be.” He mumbled. “It can’t be!” he yelled frustratingly. He then got up from his seat and walked toward the door.

 

 

Chanyeol was running. He roamed around his campus area. He came to building to building, to department to department, to corridor to corridor, to hall to hall. He needed to find her, but all this time he couldn’t. He didn’t meet her. Actually he didn’t know where she was. If the article was true, and what Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said were true, he couldn’t find her for sure. But no, he was never going to believe that. Never. He was sure that she was still alive, that she was with him all the time. If all this time she didn’t exist, how could he touch her?

Sweats rolled down from his temples as the sun was about to set. He didn’t stop running. He went to restaurants they had gone together, and still he didn’t find her. It was so frustrating. After some hours, he wasn’t sure that he could find her.

She doesn’t exist, that was what filled Chanyeol’s mind.

He got his eyes watery. He couldn’t believe that so easily. He needed to talk to her. He wanted her to explain this to him. Could he have her talking to him ever again? Could he meet her again?

Tonight was snowing. He came to the street where he met her for the first time. He was freezing. He didn’t wear coat, gloves or scarf. He sighed heavily. He felt his heart hurt as he found nothing. He still couldn’t find her. He messed up his hair frustratingly. His heart was hurt every time he breathed in and out. Tears have rolled down on his cheeks. Everything made him feeling more miserable.

“Chanyeol…”

He heard a voice behind his back. How surprised he was as he found her standing in front of him, smiling. He couldn’t say a word. He was too shocked. He lost his mind for some seconds. Her lips curled a warm smile, a smile which he always loved. He felt his heart fluttering.

“Y-you’re here...” finally he spoke up.

She nodded. “Yeah, I’m here.”

Chanyeol let out his trembling hand to touch her face. He could touch it, even feel it. Her face was as so cold as snow. A tear rolled down on his cheek. How could this girl in front of me not exist? He thought sadly. He could touch her, he could see her.

“Why are you crying?” she looked confused a bit. She then tiptoed and wiped the tears away for him. He could feel her very cold hands on his skin. He could feel it.

“Tell me that’s not true.” He blurted out. He stared at her right in the eyes. She looked confused, but she kept smiling, seemed like she already knew what he was talking about. Without saying anything, she slowly hugged him. He felt strange when he felt cold air going thru his body. He couldn’t feel the warmth of her body.

“You’re the first person who helped me from the car accident.” he heard her laughing slightly. “You’re the first person who cared about me.” she added.

Chanyeol couldn’t have himself saying anything. He was frozen in her cold embrace.

“You made me felt loved, you made me happy, and that’s why recently I think about come back, to live. But, of course, I can’t.” she laughed again.

He gulped. He couldn’t hope too much.

She pulled away. She smiled at him. “Sorry not to tell you the truth. Sorry to make you confused. And, thank you for being my friend.”

He stared at her sadly. He saw her smiling but she also looked sad. She just tried to look fine. Chanyeol felt his heart hurt so much. He didn’t know what he should do. He just found himself frozen and kept staring at her. There was not much she could do neither. She looked around restlessly, and she also looked up at the sky. Snow was falling harder and harder. She then looked at him worriedly.

“The snow is falling harder. You need to go home.” she said.

He looked at her in confusion. “What about you?”

“I need to go, too.”

“Where will you go?”

She went silent for some seconds. “Anywhere.”

He was about to open his mouth to ask, she said.

”But, I will never appear in front of you anymore.”

He blinked confusedly. She will leave? And never appear in front of me anymore? he thought.

And how about him then?

What about his feelings for her?

Strong little wind started to come. Chanyeol was freezing, but he avoided that fact. He kept looking at her who was worriedly looking back at him. “Chanyeol, you need to go home. You’re freezing. I can’t do anything for you right now.” She said regretfully.

“You… y-you will leave?” Chanyeol found himself stuttering.

She nodded. “I have to.”

“Why?” he asked her, curious.

She laughed slightly. “I can’t bother you forever, you know. Besides, I shouldn’t be here. This is not my world.”

Shouldn’t be here

Chanyeol repeated those words in his mind. He never thought that she had to leave. But he had to remember that he and she were different. She was only a soul. She had left this world. It was so difficult for him that he fell in love to a person who wasn’t alive.

Life was so unfair.

“B-but, what about me?” he couldn’t believe finally he said the words. He stared at her. She blinked many times. She looked puzzled.

“What do you mean?”

“I..” he touched his chest.”… I feel my heart flutter when you’re around me. When you’re not around, what can I do? What if I want to meet you? What if I miss you?” he stared at her with his teary eyes. He almost couldn’t hold back his tears. There was nothing he could do with these feelings. He felt so blue. But, although he was so miserable, he decided to confess to her, to tell her what he really felt about her.

“I-I love you.” he stuttered. “What should I do?”

She looked sadder than before. She let out a sigh. “You’ll be fine.” She tried to smile as she held his hand. Chanyeol looked at her sadly. “I can’t do anything with that.” She replied slowly. “I can’t help you. I also can’t help myself.”

Chanyeol was wondering what she tried to say with those words. She took a deep breath, looked up at him with red and teary eyes.

“I love you, Chanyeol.”

Hearing those words, he smiled a little, painfully. Looking at her face, there was no way she wouldn’t leave. He knew this was a farewell. She would leave him.

“I’m so thankful that someone like you loves me too.” At last she smiled beautifully, making Chanyeol felt butterflies in his stomach.

That was the last smile he got from her. He was surprised when she slowly walked backwards, pulling her hand away from him. She slowly disappeared in front of his eyes as the snow fell harder. She disappeared in this white night, being the part of the cold snow.

And that time Chanyeol felt half of his soul gone.

 

 

Fin

February 16th 2013