A Day to Remember 2

MERMAID MAGIC~.~

KwangMin left us as fast as he could back to his realm. 

Kanty's POV

I saw KwangMin swimming fast to his Realm.

'I hope I didn't do anything wrong to him,' I thought to myself.

Iyla started to tug on my arm and whined, "Sissy, let's go...-puppy eyes- I wanna go to the surface and see that bo-..I mean beach_smiles."

I looked at her with a puzzled look and nooded, looking away from the direction KwangMin swam. Iyla and I

began to swim towards the surface. Once we got there, we instantly changed our selfs into human. We walked around the beach for a while, looking for unique shells and stuff. I took a glance at Iyla and she looked bored. 

I asked, "Iyla, are you bored?"

She looked at me, smiled, and replied,"Yes, I am quiet bored, Sissy. Can we like do something else please?"

As she spoke to me, I looked around, and I noticed two boys. I nudged Iyla to look at the same direction I was looking. We both looked at the boys in awe. Our faces looked like this "O". I instantly recognized one of the boys. I felt him staring at me and I looked at him back, as if we were having a conversation with our eyes. 

The boys walked towards us. I broke away from the eye contact. Iyla looked at me and I looked at her. We talked telepathycally. 

K: Iyla, do you wanna leave?

K: No, Sissy, I don't wanna leave. 

I noticed her blushing. Does she like one of these boys or something?

K: Alright, Iyla, if you want we can stay and speak to them even.

I smiled to her and she smiled back. Iyla and I began to walk towards the boys, purposely passing them. as we walked passed them, one of the boys grabbed my wrist that was close to him. I stopped walking and looked at him. I gasped, the boy was YoungMin. He had this amazing smile on his face. His touch almost made me melt to the beach floor and become washed away. I noticed Iyla talking to the boy that I overheard was named, Kris. Iyla looked at me, and I saw her eye color changed a bit to somewhat brownish purpleish. I instantly knew what was going on. She has fallen in love at first sight with the boy Kris. I also noticed the same eye color change with Kris. I don't think the two of them notice the changes but me.

As I was getting distracted from my thoughts and observations of the two youngsters, I felt broad, a bit muscular arms, and a bit tan wrapped around me. 

I gasped, and pushed the person away. I backed away and asked,"What was that for?"

I saw that it was YoungMin. He had the same eye color change. He embraced me again. 

He whispered,"Your eye color changed. Why?"

I was surprised, and replied,"I- You can see my eyes change colors?"

I felt him nod, "Yes, I can. I can see other peoples eyes change colors. I never tell anyone though, until now."

"Oh, I see, but would you mind letting me go please, boy I do not know of their name," I said in a hint of disgust. I didn't want him to know I already knew of his name and his brother's name. 

He let go of me, stretched out his hand, and said,"Hi, my name is YoungMin. What's yours?"

"-shakes his hand-Hello, I am Kanty. Nice meeting you, YoungMin," I replied. 

I saw his eye color change to a puzzled color meaning. It seemed a bit of yellow-ish brown-ish and green-ish as I checked again. 

'Yup, he is definitely puzzled, confused, or had a moment of flashback,' I thought to myself. 

I asked,"So, YoungMin, is that your brother?-pointing to Kris-"

YoungMin replied,"Actually, he isn't my blood related brother. I'm, you could say, an adopted child. I lost my mom when I was probably two years old here at this beach."

"Oh, I see."

"I always come back to this beach to see if she will ever come back for me. Everyday I wait here with my little brother, Kris."

I looked at him. I saw sadness in his eyes. 'Should I take him somewhere private and tell him about who he is where he came from what he is and his family?' I asked myself. 

I asked,"Do you remember anything about your life with your true family, YoungMin?"

He nodded,"Of course, I do, somewhat. Do you want to know?"

I nodded and he gestured for me to follow him to this rock for us to sit on, and watch the view of the ocean. I noticed that it was still probably about just 12PM. It wasnt time to go yet. He sat down and patted on the spot that seemed comfy next to him. I sat there. 

He smiled,"I can vaguely remember my family. I do know that I have a younger brother, in fact his my twin. In fact, you know him, his your friend that I saw yesterday. I was surprised and I suddenly remembered some parts of what I used to know. I know now that my family are alive, but what I don't understand is why did you, the other girl and my twin go underwater?"

He looked at me with a questioning look and I looked back at him. 

I replied,"That is just how we like it. We like to go underwater and swim."

"I don't think so, Kanty. There's something I think I should show you before I show anybody else."

He stood up and dove in the water. I looked at the water with a puzzled look as I inched closer to where he dove in, I noticed some glowing lights. I recognized those lights. It's what happens when we change. After he change, he came to the surface of the water and his face inches away from mine. 

He said,"I have a tail. I'm a merman, I know that for sure. I know you are too, would you like to go for a swim together, Kanty?"

I looked at him in surprise. I saw his tail wasn't the same as KwangMin's tail although they were twins, they have different color tails. 

I replied,"Umm...sure, YoungMin, I'd like to go for a swim."

He smiled, and gestured for me to take his hand. I took his hand and slowly got in the water. Once I got in the water, I dove a bit deeper and turned my legs into my colorful tail. I looked at him and he was in awe after my change. We began to swim. As we were swimming we noticed to other figures. I noticed the tail color. It was Iyla. I shot her a little wave of my magic. She stopped, looked back at me. She became excited and swam towards me and YoungMin with the merfolk next to her. As they got closer I noticed it was that Kris boy. 

I asked,"What is going on here?" 

Kris replied,"Hi, I'm Kris, and I am a merman."

"Wait, what?!" YoungMin and I both exclaimed together. 

YoungMin and I looked at each other. Then, I realized the only reason I could see his eye color change was because his a merfolk. I can't do that to humans that well. I became shocked. Is this young boy really who he is?

I asked,"Umm...Kris, how old are you?"

"I'm 14 years old, why?" Kris replied.

"Oh, I was just asking." I smiled to him.

YoungMin then grabs my hand, and dragged me away from Iyla and Kris. He found a cave like place where the two of us can talk and be just be alone. The little cave was inside a giant coral reef. It had a sandy island at the other end with the caves walls looking like mini multiple waterfalls due to the running water. There were very pretty plants in the cave too(A/N: ill try to find a picture of a cave like this guys). I was surprised at his sudden gesture. We rested on the cave's surface, basically the sand(A/N: LOL I'm so sorry guys for just updating this just now :( I hope you all still continue to read this :* okay im going to finish this chapter and hopefully tomorrow update a new one :3 ). We looked at each other and YoungMin had a maroon like color in his eyes. I figured he was angry. 

"Are you angry?" I asked. 

"Yes...well, not really, but more of disappointed..." he replied, looking down at his fin touching the sand and water. 

"Why? Is it cause you feel betrayed that Kris didn't tell you what he was?"

"Yes...that's one of them, and also, I feel betrayed by my family who never came to look for me."

I looked at him with slight annoyance. "Excuse me, but that is where you are wrong."

He looked at me surprised. "What?!"

"Uncle, your father, has been looking for you for so many years. He misses you and your mother. He raised Kwangmin on his own, and I haven't seen Uncle happy since the last time Auntie, your mom, came over with you and Kwangmin. We were all 1 and a half years old, but you twins are older than me that is. I mean I  may have been younger than one, but a mermaid can remember these things all the time and I can never forget it. Every time my sister and I visit Uncle with our Dad at his Realm, I always admire the family portrait he has placed in the main ballroom. Do you have any idea how much Uncle has been feeling for the past few years?" I slightly yelled in annoyance for his stupid comment about his family. 

He looked at me in shock and asked,"Do you really know mmy family that well?"

"Of course, I do. Your mom and dad are Iyla and I's godmerparents. Your parents were one of the most well-known mercouple in the realms after my parents, but...one thing leads to another  and its all different."

"Ohh...I remember now," he smiled. "Dad would always stick beside mom, but except for that one day."

"What do you mean?" I looked at him puzzled. 'Is he going to talk about the incident now?'

"The day I disappeared was the same day that my mom was caught by the merfolks from the Atlantic realms. I-"

"-but we are friends with the Atlantic realmians, except one. Do you mean she was taken away by the (A/N: I need a clan name please can't think of one :/ comment below for suggestion please)?" I interrupted.