Too Late....

Heart of Gold

"Sohyun-ah!" They called out. "You shouldn't have started it, bro." Chunji said. "Me? She misunderstood! She's too sensitive! I didn't mean it like that!" L.Joe belted. "But that's how most girls are. You have to be careful with what you say because they take everything guys say to heart and get emotional." CAP advised him. He sighed. "C'mon, let's go find your sister." So the guys went and looked for you.

On the other side of the road.....

Sohyun drove at 120km/h on a 60km/h road! She got so angry from the fight that she didn't care that she went over the speed limit. "Why did oppa have to be so mean? I tried so hard not to start an argument on my birthday and this happens!" she yelled. While she was venting out her anger by speeding, she didn't realize that she passed out because she crashed.

"--- Sohyun-ah!" CAP yelled. "Soohyun noona!" Ricky called. L.Joe felt regretful now. "I'm sorry Sohyun. Please come back..." L.Joe thought. Seconds later, they heard a crash happen and police sirens coming from afar. "Hey, I hear something. You don't think it's Sohyun, do you?" Niel said. Everyone was shocked. They all ran to the scene.

When they arrived, they saw that a car crash has happened. In a flash, L.Joe's eyes widened because he recognized the girl who was in the car. "SOHYUN!!!" he charged through the police tape. "Excuse me, sir. You aren't allowed to cross over and go near the scene." The forensic scientist said. "But that's my sister in there! Please! I'm her blood brother!" He said. The forensic scientist then gave way for L.Joe and the guys. "Sohyun! Speak to me Sohyun! Open your eyes!! Please! How is she, doc?" "Not so good. We'll have to take her to the E.R. Come with us. Only you." the Doctor said. "Go. We'll meet up later." CAP informed him. "Okay." L.Joe left with the paramedics to the hospital.

Moments later, L.Joe and Sohyun arrived in the E.R. L.Joe was to wait outside for the results. He was getting nervous and worried. 15 minutes later, the rest of the guys met with L.Joe at the E.R. "How is she?" "I don't know. She's still undergoing surgery." he said nervously. "Ugh! I shouldn't have lost my temper on her! She was just curious." Chunji put his arms around him. "It'll be okay bud. It was just a loss of emotions." he said. The boys anxiously waited for Sohyun's surgery to finish.

3 hours later......

"Hyung, come on. Let's go to the cafe and get coffee." Niel said. "I don't think-" "Go with him L.Joe. You need rest. Go take a walk down with Niel. We'll call you once the doctor comes out." CAP advised.

down at the cafe....

L.Joe and Niel sat in silence, sipping coffee. Niel was the first to break the silence. "Hyung, don't stress out. I'm sure Sohyun's going to be fine." L.Joe didn't say anything. Moments later, Changjo called. "Well?" L.Joe asked. He didn't answer. In the background, Chunji yelled to give the phone. "Yah Byunghun-ah, I think it's best if you come back so I can tell you in person." He hung up and ran back to the floor.

Niel saw that the doctor was talking to the boys. "----- I'm sorry, but we did our very best. It's too late for Sohyun-ssi. I'm very sorry." When L.Joe heard that, he ran towards the operating room. It wasn't long until the boys stopped him. "NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! SOHYUN! SOHYUN! YOU CAN STILL HEAR OPPA'S VOICE, RIGHT? I'M SO SORRY!" He was holding back tears. "Byunghun-ah! She's really gone! Wake up!" He couldn't hear Chunji and just went on his knees. The boys comforted him. The  doctor then said "You may see her for the last time if you wish."

L.Joe wanted to go in, but was hesistant. "Don't worry, buddy. We'll be right with you." CAP said. When they went in, Sohyun lied there as if she was asleep. All scars and injuries were all cleared off and her face was as white as snow. L.Joe touched her face for the last time, holding back tears. His last words to his deceased sister were "Gomawo.....and I'm sorry."

 

 

Mianae!! Unni has been very busy! I have more stories than just this one and I have absolutely no time to update them! I hope to get more subscribers! Please!! That would make me happy! Spread this story around! Share it with your friends! Leave comments! Saranghae!! <3