Day one: who the heck do you think you are??

Is that me you're talking to?

Its a typical morning for So Yun. She wakes up, takes a shower, puts on some make up, combs her hair and gets her bag ready for another slow, un-desired day at school. The only thing she looks forward to is seeing her best friend Su Jung!

She walks downstairs to the living room where she can see her parents busy working on their laptops, talking on their phones, ignoring her, not even as much generosity to wave hi. She slowly heads to the kitchen and prepares herself a small yet filling breakfast of some eggs, toast, and juice. After eating her breakfast, the last words she hears from her parents are "have a good day at school So Yun, bring us home some good grades and work hard." This is practically all she ever hears from her parents, she never hears "have a wonderful day sweetheart", she never hears "we'll go out today So Yun" or "lets spend some time together sweetie." 

So yun sighs and leaves the house with her keys and her backpack thinking in her mind, "this is going to be a "wonderful" day." She walks to school only to bump into a strange group of guys. She looks up and stares at them with horror! she quickly gathers her stuff and runs away. The other guys look at her like she is crazy, one of them says, "whats with that chick?" and walk away.

So Yun runs and runs only to see her best friend Su Jung! She runs up to Su Jung and tells her what happened, she describes the boys to Su Jung and Su Jung laughing replies, "those guys aren't harmful. I'm dating one of them." So Yun looks at her with dismay, "YOU'RE DATING ONE OF THEM AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME???? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?" Su Jung calms her down and tells her all the details about how she is dating the one named Minho and how he is really charismatic and athletic, just her type.

They both carry on with the day throughout all of their classes until they bump into the same guys after school in the hallway. So Yun looks up and hides behind Su Jung. Su Jung however goes over to Minho and hugs him, leaving So Yun awkwardly standing in the midst of them. So Yun not knowing that her friend was hugging the one named Minho yells "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUGGING MY SU JUNG? GET OFF OF HER YOU ERT!!!!".......