First Meeting Part 1: "Hello, I will be your boyfriend for two weeks."

Mnet Scandal is Back!? [Apply Closed]

Week 1, Day One:

 

 

Lee Jung Mi Meets Kim Donghyun

 

 

Narrator's P.O.V

 

 

JungMi and her friends were in Hongdae at a cafe grabbing a cup of coffee after going she would go to work. “JungMi-ah~ Have you been listening to Boyfriend's new song?” one friend asked. JungMi smiled and nodded.

 

“Of course I have.” JungMi said. “Here is your order miss.” said the server. “Thanks You” JungMi said then her and her friends left the cafe shop.

 

They walked the Hongdae streets for a while before her work time.

 

“JungMi have you looked at any other singers besides Boyfriend? I mean have you heard of Beast or B1A4?” another friend questioned. JungMi shook her head.

“Boyfriend is so wonderful, that's why. They aren't like other singers.” JungMi said sipping her drink.

 

“No matter how much you try to convince her JungMi will never change her mind.” one friend said. They all chuckled and agreed. They all walked and soon was about to depart in separate ways just then a black van stops in front of them.

 

“Whoa...What's going on!? Are we gonna get kidnapped?” the friend said. “Yah~ Don't say that!” JungMi said as the all gripped tightly to each others arm.

 

The door open and a man wearing a black coat,tan denim jeans, and black shoes stepped out. He pulled out a bouquet of roses and began walking towards JungMi and her friends.

 

“ Are you Lee JungMi?” They all looked at him in shock and they all pointed to JungMi. “Ahnyeonghaseyo I am Boyfriend's Donghyun and I will be your Boyfriend for two weeks starting today.” Donghyun said handing JungMi the roses.

 

She gladly and slowly accepted the roses as her friends squealed with envy and excitement. He bowed to them, “I'm sorry but I'm going to be borrowing my girlfriend for awhile.” Donghyun said grabbing her hand and walked her into the car. JungMi looked outside as her friends waved to her and smiled with joy.

 

As they drove off, nothing was barely said in the car ride. “So you're name is Lee JungMi.” Donghyun asked. “Yeh.” JungMi answered. “Where were you headed?” Donghyun asked. “I was headed to work.” JungMi said. Donghyun looked over at her. “Really...?”

 

JungMi nodded, “It isn't far from here.” Donghyun nodded, “Ah~ Manger Hyung...” Donghyun said to the driver. “Yeh” he answered. “I will be walking JungMi to work from here.” Donghyun said. “Are you sure?” JungMi asked. Donghyun nodded and the van stopped. They both stepped out of the van and began heading to where JungMi works.

They both walked in silence as no one talked to each other. The camera man slowly followed them from behind. “Ahh~! I remember I have a present for you.” Donghyun said. He reached into his coat pocket and took out a cellphone. “This is our.. Couple Phone.” he said handing it over. JungMi grabbed it. It was a touch screen phone, she pressed the button and popped up Donghyun's picture as the screen saver. “Oh~ You're picture is right here.” JungMi said and shows him. Donghyun chuckles. “Oh yeah, I put it there to show everyone that I am your boyfriend now.” Donghyun said. Jung Mi blushed at what her said and just turned and looked at the screen. “I still haven't gotten your picture yet so, shall we stop and take pictures?” Donghyun asked. JungMi nodded in agreement and they both stopped and began posing in front of the phone camera.

 

“Wow we took some really awesome photos~” Donghyun said as he went through his phone. He took a single shot he took of JungMi and made it his screensaver. As they kept on walking they talked to each other and got to know each other more and more. But they soon reached the their destination, Smile Kindergarten, the place where JungMi works. “So this is where you work.” Donghyun said as he scanned the whole building. JungMi nodded, “It was really nice to have you walk me here. I felt like a bother,” JungMi bows “Thank you so much” JungMi said. “Oh~ No that's okay.” Donghyun said. “Well, I have to go now.” JungMi said and began waving bye. Donghyun did the same. “Text me when you are on break or when you get off!” Donghyun yells. “Okay!” JungMi responds. Donghyun began walking off into his van and then they drove off.

 

 

 

To: JungMi <3

From: Boyfriend Donghyun

 

 

^^ JungMi-ah~ I forgot to tell you that tomorrow we have a date at the Namsan Tower! XD

We will be there with the other couples, I look forward to my second date with you ^^

 

 

 

To: Boyfriend Donghyun

From: JungMi <3

 

 

Really!?~ That will be fun then! I look forward also Donghyun ^^ chu~~

 

 

 

Kwon Eun Hye Meets Seo Eunkwang

 

 

Narrator's P.O.V

 

Eun Hye was in school at the moment, she was in the dance studio with her friends and classmates. They were all practicing for a dance show that they college does every year of this month and Eun Hye was doing her first solo in a dance number.

 

“All right now my lovely swans! Come hither!” said the dance teacher. The students began to gather around both men and women. “My lovely swans I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you,” the teacher points to Eun Hye. “My darling Eun Hye, has gotten the most marvelous dancing feet in the world!” he said and began clapping to himself. “The bad news is, that the dance show will be held back until for 5 days because of difficulties....” he said. Everyone seemed down at what he said but soon shoved it off and began practicing by themselves.

 

“Eun Hye-ssi, You are so lucky to be getting your own solo part in the dance number.”

“Yeah he's right, we've all tried our to hardest and best to get a solo part in a dance number.”

 

“I never really wanted a solo part in the dance number. He just insisted and sorta forced me to.” Eun Hye said. Everyone just shook their head ans stretched themselves, “Excuse me...” a soft but yet manly voice was heard from behind Eun Hye. She turned around and saw a man with a bouquet of roses in his hands. Everyone just gasped and stared at this man and Eun Hye.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Kwon Eun Hye I am BTOB's Seo Eunkwang and I will be your boyfriend for two weeks. Please accept these roses.” he said and handed it to her. Eun Hye stood there with her hand covering and accepted the roses. He looked over at the teacher and bowed. “I will be taking Eun Hye now.” Eunkwang said. The teacher just nodded his head and then Eun Hye and Eunkwang made their way out of the dance studio.

 

“Omo~ It's nice to meet you.” Eun Hye said and bowed. “Oh it's nice to meet you too” Eunkwang said and also bowed. Eun Hye's face was bright as a tomato every time she looked over at him. “Excuse me but I should go change into my normal clothes..” Eun Hye said. Eunkwang just nodded in agreement and Eun Hye changed her clothes. After she came out wearing a white tanktop with a tan cardigan, blue skinny jeans, and black high heels. They then began to exit out of the college.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” Eunkwang asked. “No I haven't” Eun Hye said shaking her head. “Then should we go eat at a restaurant?” Eunkwang suggested, Eun Hye nodded and they both got into a white car. Eunkwang drove the car and they talked.

 

“So Eun Hye what do you major in?” Eunkwang asked. “Dancing.” Eun Hye answered. “Is it a certain type of dance?” Eunkwang asked. “Nope, I dance randomly. Ballet, hip hop, symbolic, and so many other dances.” Eun Hye said. “Wow that's cool” Eunkwang said.

 

“Oh I forgot to give you something. Can you open the glove department?” Eunkwang said.

“Sure...” Eun Hye opened the glove department and there was two cell phones. “Is this our couple phones?” Eun Hye asked. Eunkwang nodded and took held of one. “Should we give each other names?” Eun Hye said.

“Yeah~ I'm fine with that.” Eunkwang said, Eun Hye looked over at Eunkwang. “Darling?” Eun Hye said.

 

Eunkwang smiled and just nodded. “Then you can be Beautiful Eun Hye .” Eunkwang said. Eun Hye nodded and began typing the name into her couple phone.

They arrived at the restaurant and ordered already, while waiting for their food they got to know each other more.

 

“Eun Hye what do you like?” Eunkwang asked

“Hmm... Chocolate, Tulips, and dancing.” Eun Hye said.

“You said you like Tulips... So You probably didn't like the roses I gave you..” Eunkwang said with a disappointed look.

Eun Hye shook her head. “Ani~ I loved the roses. They were beautiful.” Eun Hye said. Eunkwang smiled and just kept driving.

 

They soon reached the restaurant. Soon after finishing their meal Eunkwang had sent Eun Hye home.

“Eun Hye do you live with anybody else at home?” Eunkwang asked. Eun Hye shook her head. “Really? That's not right you living alone.” he said. Eun Hye laughed a little. “It's okay Eunkwang. I'm a big girl you know.” Eun Hye said. “It's jus-” Eun Hye interrupted “Stop worrying about it come on let's take a picture together.” Eun Hye pointed the camera on the phone to them and snapped a few pictures. Soon they arrived at Eun Hye's apratment, Eunkwang escorted her to the front of the apartment.

 

“Eun Hye, I had a really great day today.” Eunkwang said with a big smile. “I did too. I'd say that was a perfect first date.” Eun Hye said and smiled. They both just stood there and smiled at each other not saying a word. “W-will I've got to get back to work. I'll see you tomorrow Eun Hye.” Eunkwang said. Eun Hye nodded, they both said their goodbyes with a wave and smile.

 

 

To: Beautiful Eun Hye

From: Darling

 

Eun Hye I forgot to mention to you that tomorrow we have a date at the Namsan Tower with the other couples.

I'll pick you up okay  ^^

 

 

To: Darling

From: Beautiful Eun Hye

 

That sounds like so much fun! :) I'll be waiting for you tomorrow then.

Don't work yourself to much Darling.

I'm off to sleep now.

Goodnight Darling!!~ <3 <3

 

 

 

To: Beautiful Eun Hye

From: Darling

 

 

Awe~ Thank you Beautiful X)

Sleep Well Eun Hye <3 <3

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There it is folks! Sorry for the long wait everyone! The next update will be updated a little quicker!

 

I hope this first meeting is okay! It may sound and be funny because I wrote half of this when I was half asleep.

 

The meeting of Jung Mi with Donghyun

The meeting of Eun Hye with Eunkwang

I hope you like it.

The first dates will still continues for the next one or two chapters.