Tears and stuffing

Tears and stuffing

 

It was late at night, and the boys were still training. They were training almost 24/7 for weeks now, preparing for their next album, and they were exhausted.
Dancing, dancing, dancing and more dancing…

No matter how much Jongin loved it, and it was all he wanted to do in life, there was always a limit. He had almost no sleep.

Jongin shared a room with his best friend, and fellow dancer, Yixing when they were both in Korea. They were dancing together at midnight, but Jongin felt himself getting out of focus. Each time he messed up the moves, he would get angry, punch the floor, screaming in frustration.

"Maybe you should go to sleep now?" Yixing suggested Jongin while putting his hand on Jongin, after he messed up again.

"No! I must get that right!" Jongin screamed at him and tried again.

"Jongin, go sleep and you can do it tomorrow."

With no choice, Jongin complied and let Yixing lead him to their room. Yixing gently helped Jongin to his bed, and went back to practice himself a little more. He could handle it, so he thought.

Jongin couldn't sleep. No, he wasn't tired. At least that's how he felt. He couldn't stay still.
Jongin was so angry at himself; he is not worthwhile, no. He can't do anything right, so he thought. At times he thought like that, he wasn't his usual self. He didn't even think about what he was doing, all he had in mind was wrong and different from reality.

Two hours later, Yixing came back to their room from practice only to find the room totally ruined, everything was upside down.

"Jongin…?" He whispered, and then he found the younger sitting in the corner, facing the wall and crying.

He approached the boy slowly and gently, hugging him from behind.

Jongin was startled from the sudden touch and then he cried even harder.

"Jongin what happened here?" Yixing asked as he saw Jongin holding something.
That was his Unicorn plushy. Jongin knew how important it was for Yixing, as it was the first gift he received from a fan. It was beautiful, and close to his heart. He would sleep with it every night.

Jongin used to laugh a lot about this fact, though he did understand him to some point.

But the plushy didn't look as it did before, no. It was ripped and ruined.

Yixing backed away, and stared at Jongin, who turned and stared back at him with red and swollen eyes.

"Jongin, what happened?" Yixing asked again, his eyes also started tearing from looking and the young boy in front of him, crying and holding his favorite ruined plushy.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm so sorry…" Jongin said, voice cracking. He was sorry; he didn’t know what he was doing. Everything just felt so bad.

Yixing just stared back at him, tearing. Why was he like this? He has never seen Jongin ruin anything, or do anything bad.

"It's okay, Jonginnie. It's okay…" Yixing leaned and hugged Jongin.

They stayed like this, until they both went into Jongin's bed, the room still upside down, and Jongin had a feeling that no matter how much he will apologize and Yixing will forgive, it might happen again and it won't be enough anymore.