Prolouge

In Line of Duty

 

Lee Krystal definitely hated undercover jobs... Like seriously! All the action movie fans might think that hiding under a suspect’s bed is entertaining but it was nothing but stress, tension and irritation because right now she had a whole bunch of static and blabbering in her ear thanks to the guys posted outside who were mirroring her suspect’s every move. Not that they were filling her on anything. Well they were telling her some stuff which according to them was important. The stuff being how good IU looked in a bikini. Honestly Krystal didn’t need to know how her boss looked in a bikini. She couldn’t even tell the guy’s to shut up! Silence was very crucial. Stifling the urge to sigh Krystal did what she did best… Daydream.

Invariably her thoughts went to the man she loved. Choi Siwon. Smiling slightly Krys started recalling their first meeting.

It was an Indian summer’s day. Literally…  Krys lived in India back then and was a huge Super Junior fan. So when she got a side view of a head which screamed “Kim Ryeowook” and an which definitely screamed “Choi Siwon” Krys knew she had to meet them, no matter what. Of course explaining it to her mom definitely took time and it didn’t help when her agitated hand movements sent her phone flying out of her hands, out of her balcony onto the road below, straight onto Ryeowook’s head.

“OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU OK?” Krys yelled before dashing out her house. However she did take a minute to check her appearance before dashing onto the streets and screeching to a stop in front of her favorite idols. “Ohmigosh Mr. Kim I am SOOOOOOO SORRY!” Krys bows low. “Are you all right?”

“I’m fine… Your phone is not.” He hands the cell phone back to Krys and she groans. “Oh gosh! Mom’s gonna kill me! But the important thing is your fine and oh gosh… I seriously want to kiss you and Siwon now.”

Krystal went a deep red as she realized what she just said. “Um… I just babbled didn’t I? Oh well… Take care! Bye bye” And with a nervous giggle she ran off. Back in her room, Krys peeked out of the window and giggled when Siwon and Ryeowook waved, blew lots of kisses and walked off laughing. Giggling, she flopped onto the ed pretty sure that she would remember this day forever. Even more when the next day she got a gift wrapped package with a note which said

Try not to throw this on people.

Love, Siwon and Ryeowook

The package contained a Samsung Galaxy note 2. “Oh my gosh!” Krys giggled and started checking out the features.

Krystal still used the phone. She loved it and was not going to part with it…

Just then here earpiece buzzes. “Ok Krys… He’s coming towards you.”

Instantly alert, she concentrates on the footsteps coming towards her. A shadow falls across the door before two men enter. A few seconds later another man enters.

“Where is the money?” A man with a gruff voice asks. The suspect, Krys realized with a jolt. A whimper came but no answer. “ANSWER ME DAMMIT!” the whimpers continued. “Fine” The gruff voice continued. “Don’t answer… But I can make you suffer.” And as if to prove that point a scream pierced the air making Krys flinch. She started edging out glad that the men’s back was at her. Soon she was crouching, gun ready. Pressing the button which sent a signal to the guys in the van telling them to send backup, Krystal jumped up just as the man was about to shoot the victim. “Freeze!” She yells aiming her gun at them. The man turns back and a bullet whizzes past her head. Reflex made her press the trigger and the bullet lodged itself in the suspect’s arm. The same story went for the accomplice… But this time it was not her. It was her best friend Anselm. “You ok?”

“Never been better” She grins and takes the guns from him and smiled at the others who were there. Now that the villains were under lock and key, well handcuffs, but soon they would be under lock and key, it was time for them to check out the house and cars. Oooh boy… It was going to be a long night.

“You think he murdered Rhea?” Anselm asks.

“Definitely.” Krys held up what she suspected to be the murder weapon used by the suspect to murder teenager Kim Rhea.

“Good job there.” Anselm ruffled her hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok! Lousy update right? I’m so sorry! I’m totally strung up about my exams! I promise to write the next chapter better! xx