UMBRELLA

God must be sent you

 

As I get up on my bed I found my body full of bruises, my arm has a worst bruises.

I quickly take a shower, wear my clothes and slowly go down stairs and get out.

As I arrived in the school, I immediately go to the cafeteria to have my breakfast coz I’m really starving as I remember I didn’t eat last night that’s why my stomach is grueling. I try to eat fast coz I’m going to be late as I’m done, I go quickly to the classroom but I found out there’s no class so I decided to go in the garden as they say it’s a garden coz there’s some trees with benches , while waiting for yoona and sunny, I saw siwon and young saeng playing soccer as I look at them young saeng saw me staring , he smiled and wave his hand at me and I just smiled like a forcing smile. I’m a bit surprise coz I expect siwon will approach me but I guess his to busy playing soccer.

Finally sunny arrived

“hi!”she said with a smile,

“Hello! where is yoona?”I ask curiously

“Oh, she said he had a fever that’s why she cant go to school” she replied,

“Oh, ok I hope she will be better soon” I said

As time passed we go to our next subject psychology. The professor started his lesson about Erik Erikson a psychologist,

Erik Erikson believed that personality develops in a series of stages and described the impact of social experience across the whole lifespan.”

While the professor is discussing, I glance at the window I notice the sky is getting heavier as o look coz I feel its going to rain so as time passed the rain started to fall and fall heavier together with a wind and finally our professor dismissed us.

“so eun lets go to the lobby“ sunny said

As we reach the lobby sunny waving his hand to a tall guy with a looks, ok! I admit handsome ahaha^^, sunny introduce him to me,

“so eun this is sungmin my boyfriend” sunny said with a little bit shyness to me, well she must not be shy actually she should be proud to his boyfriend, ” sungmin this is so eun my friend” she continue.

“Hi, nice to meet you” I said with a smile,

And they leave after she introduced me to his boyfriend.

While standing at the corner of the lobby, the time passed and the student getting lesser I m still waiting for the rain to stop but it’s getting worse and out of the sudden I’m hearing someone’s footstep coming in the back of me and I just ignored it coz I know it’s just some student of course, and I just look up in the sky then suddenly an umbrella appears on my head so I quickly turn around and I startled coz I saw young saeng face with a bright smile holding an umbrella and say.

“ lets go, we can use my small umbrella as a shield to the rain” he said in a gentle voice and smiled coz he knows his umbrella is so small and I just smiled too,

“ha?”I think first but I don’t have a choice coz the rain is getting worse” oh ok”I nodded “thank you” I said shyly.

By the way his umbrella is small but I think we can concur all the way. While walking in the rain quickly, the wind gets heavier too, so the umbrella can’t bear the strong wind. I started to hold the handle of the umbrella too but suddenly young saeng look at my arms with bruises and look at me like he want to ask something about it but I just ignored and laugh coz of our small umbrella and he just laugh too.

As we reached the terminal,

“Thank you so much” I said to him but not directly in his eyes

“You’re welcome I must go take care” he said and bring his bright smile, and I just nodded

As I realize it’s my first time to be with some guy like that, well he must be very helpful.