life and me with chaos

God must be sent you

 

 As I got home from school, I fastly go to my room coz I notice while going up stairs, my step father is  almost drunk, he’s always like that but how cant i use to this situation since its been 12 yrs he’s like that to us, as I remember it started when I born in this world, sometimes I found life is so cruel but I guess it must like that.

 

 we just find life as cruel coz we expect to much or we just gave up immediately.”

 

As I slowly go up stairs ny mother and him are arguing about money as always, while I listen to them they are shouting to each other like they don’t have love,

“I’m just curious why they are like that as if they don’t care for each other just for the sake of money” as I said to myself with a full of disappointment .

In the next day, as I arrived in the school walking in the hallway I saw my new friends yoona and sunny , they greeted me “good morning” with happiness in their face, I find it as a stress reliever just a smile of a person gets me well and forget my problems. So anyways we headed to our room, we have the same schedule for this sem and I will be enjoying their company for sure, I wish next semester will be the same or until we graduate I wish we’ll stay together.

As we get in, I look around and saw siwon with his smile why? coz his talking with his friend that’s why I notice him, but I find it thrilling, if I get to see him like this, I will  be having a crush on him, he attract me a lot because of  his     face and his height, how can I not like him right :D. 

As the class finish we go to the cafeteria and find a vacant table and seat

“I’m going to buy” I said to them

As I reach there I saw him buying a soda and he look at me, i guess he didn’t notice me so I continue thinking what will I buy and he look again ”what’s with him he keeps on looking is there something wrong with my face” I said to myself and he smiled at me when I look back to him ,I don’t have a reaction   but I reacted late ,so as I go to our table and   I smiled, well he smiled at me what a happy day.

As we finish eating we rushly go to our subject (psychology),we entered the room and guess what? He still my classmate wooh :D

As we find a vacant chair and seat in the second row, right side of the classroom I notice someone in the left side with siwon they are talking and laughing he looks like gamey but I just ignored because more of my eyes only see siwon . a little second the professor get in and start talking about him and he said ”introduce yourself one by one”, as we continue introducing ourselves siwon will be the next to introduce his self I find him really handsome the way he talk, the way he stand in front for short I like his posture and now that guy I saw lately will be the next “ hi my name is heo young saeng just call me young saeng” he said and smile as I notice     his two dimples both side of his chicks and so on well as the professor explained “what is psychology ?Psychology is the science of mind and behavior. Its immediate goal is to understand behavior and mental processes by researching and establishing both general principles and specific cases.

 

As the time passed finally we dismissed , my friends and I rushly go outside just for fun while walking going out of the school ,

“ what will happened again if I go home” as I think deeply I didn’t notice that there’s a rock and I almost tripped

“ouch!” As I said silently

“are u ok?”yoona asked with a little laugh

“I’m ok” I replied

“ watch where you’re going ok” sunny said with care

 

As I continue walking ” if I go home what will be the chaos again, I’m really scared of going home” I sigh,

 

Again I didn’t notice that i will be bump on a man what a horrible ending day as I started to be irritated and touch my forehead

 

“oh sorry” the guy said

As I look up to look who’s the person 

I saw     young saeng the one in our psychology class,

 

I can’t speak at first coz he’s really looking at me directly so I feel shrinking and speechless but I try to get my confidence,

 

” oh its ok its my fault sorry again” as I really apologize with bowing my head,

 

“ its ok, you can get stiff neck if  you don’t stop that”  he replied in a calm tone with a smiled and go.

i sigh to be relief but its getting me crazy as I slightly beat my head like a dummy  person.