Dream 2: Y~

Dream 2: Y~

Time: 10 pm 

Settings: Woolim’s Dance Studio

\\Music:  Come back again\\ 

\\dance\\dance\\

“Woohyun ah~ Get into character! Why are you making that ugly face? Be stoic and firm!” yelled the dance instructor, who was watching Infinite dance from the back of the dance studio.

\\dance\\dance\\

“You guys…this song is about formation and not showing off !!! Hoya ~  Pay attention to the other members!” yelled the dance instructor again.

\\crash\\crash\\

Dong woo made a wrong move and toppled over Hoya.

“Aish….hyung…”whimpered Hoya as he pushed Dong woo off of him. Dong woo stood frozen over the dancing machine. 

{OMG! I hope he didn’t break anything…omg…what happened if he did…it’s all my fault}

 “I’m so sorry…aish…I’m so sorry…” said Dong Woo constantly as tried to help him up. The dance instructor ran to Hoya’s aid.

“How are you? Does anything hurt?” questioned the dance instructor tenderly as he leads him, Hoya, to the bench to rest.

“I’m fine…I’m fine…”

 “I’m so clumsy….I’m so sorry…” said Dong woo once again, fearing that his dongsaeng would hate him. 

Hoya sat down with a thud. {I can’t believe this ….I hope my legs are okay…}

“I’m sorry….” said Dongwoo constantly, which broke Hoya out of his ranting thoughts.

Hoya looked up and noticed that Dong woo was about to cry. 

“I’m so sorry…” whimpered Dong woo yet again as he felt everyone starring at him. 

“It’s okay hyung. I’m okay,” said Hoya as he got up from the bench and walked towards him with a slight limp. Dong woo freaked out and ran across the room and into his “special” corner. 

{OMG! He’s limping!!! I killed his leg…how will I explain to his mother? Oh...sorry I made a wrong turn and squashed your son’s leg into 20 bagillion pieces….HEOLLLLLLLLL*!!!!!! …wait…does that mean I need to lose weight….omg…I must be fat….okay….no more kimchi and ddeokbokki…I promise! } 

Sung Yeol stood next to Dong Woo, who was spazzing in his corner, and watched his silly actions.

{What’s wrong with Dongwoo…He’s acting like he killed Hoya or something…He’s so silly}

Trying not to laugh, Sung Yeol poked Dongwoo’s face to wake him up from his thoughts...or was he thinking…Sung yeol never knew when Dong Woo is thinking or confused…his facial expression is always the same. 

 “I said I’m fine…Stop worrying…you look ugly when you make that sad face…” said Hoya as he limped towards everyone else.

{Aww…Hoya ah….wait did you just call me ugly?}

 “Hyung…you need to go get checked out…you’re limping…” said Sung Jong as he stared at Hoya’s legs. “Aish..I said I’m fine...stop staring at my legs….” Hoya complained.

 “If you say so…” said Sunggyu deeply concerned.

 “Alright…Since Hoya says he’s fine then let’s start from the beginning” said the dance instructor as he pushes play to start the music. 

\\Dance\\dance\\

“Ah…my leg…”yelled Hoya as he clasped on the floor from pain.

 Everyone panicked.

 “Everyone…Calm down! What’s going on?” said a deep voice from the shadows in the corner where the entrance was. 

“EH? It’s Hoya’s late grandpa …he’s coming after me cuz I hurt his grandson…”yelled Dong Woo as he hid behind the members of Infinite. Everyone stopped in puzzlement and stared at Dong woo, who completely told on himself. 

“YAH! Are you stupid? ….When did I become a grandfather? …And didn’t Hoya’s grandfather passed away already … the hell you talking about…” the manly voice trailed off as he noticed that there was a ghost story manhwa on the bench.

The man picked it up and took a glimpse of it. The manhwa was about a dead relative coming back to life in order to protect his child by any means.

“Seriously… you guys…why don’t you read normal books? Like get edumacated for once….just…once…you guys… worry me …” said the man.

“Tablo hyung…we have a problem” said Myung Soo.

{Eh…Tablo?} Dong woo got excited and looked into the mirror.

“Ah hyung…you’re here just in time…”said Dong woo happily, failing to notice that he was talking to the mirror.

Tablo shakes his head.

“We need to fix him…he’s just not right in the head…” said Tablo.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.  Dong woo finally realized what fail he had just accomplished and was embarrassed. Infinite laughed their heads off.

“Hyung…I think Dong Woo needs a break…he’s been working too hard,” said Hoya.

“I think you need a break too” said Tablo.

 “Okay…everyone go take 10…” said the instructor.

“Make it 20…”said Tablo.

“10…” said the instructor.

“Yah…how old are you?” said Tablo.

“Old enough” said the instructor.

“Aish…kids these days…don’t have a of respect…15 mins? That the minimum man!” arguedTablo.

They went back and forth until a sudden deep and powerful voice said, “Make it 30 minutes and call it a day.”

They stared at a scary figure on the bench reading the ghost manhwa.

“Okay Mithra” said the coach. Tablo was left in disbelief. 

“What the…you listen to him…Aigoo…what’s your name?” said Tablo, who still can’t believe what just happened.

{He will listen to my dongsaeng…but not me? Oh hell nah!}

 “Nonya…” the instructor replied.

“Yah…you’re officially banned from my face…don’t even look at my cds!” said Tablo angrily.

{Oh…wait…I need the money…}

“Fine with me” said the instructor.

“Wait…I’m sorry…for my childish behavior” replied Tablo.

The instructor was in shocked. {Wah..that’s the first time hyung apologized to me}  

“You…you…can buy the CD but throw the title page away.” He continued.

“Aish…Tablo you never change do you.”

“What…I need the money…”

Infinite made a collective sigh.

“Eh…Don’t do a group sigh at me…I’m still your sunbae,” said Tablo.

Everyone laughed at him.

“Alright. 30 minute break…and Hoya…come with us…we need to get you checked out,” said the instructor. Sunggyu and Woohyun carried Hoya out of the practice room.

“I’m so sorry…” said Dong woo over and over again in his head. Dong woo sat on the bench near Mithra and fell asleep.

\\Dream world\\

He wakes up and realized that he was in a different surrounding.

 “WHAT THE? Where am I?” said the startled Dong Woo. He gets out of a nicely carved cherry wood rocking chair.

{Oh…that’s a nice chair…}

Dong woo started walking around the place noticing all of the wooden furniture. He suddenly stopped at the wooden window sill that was painted white with a small blue ink scribbled in the center stating: HD.

{HD….what the heck…I guess this person is on major league $^!+**…} Dong woo thought and chuckled.

{Wah…look at the nice sun rays…I want to sunbathe}

Dong woo took off his shirt and sat on the window sill with his back facing the door. 

\\door opens quietly\\

{Oh…my lover…he’s here…} A male with a fairly good figure walks in the room wearing a nicely knit brown and white stripped sweater. 

\\Back to Dong woo\\

{Oh look…it’s a book. Let me follow Tablo’s advice for once and read a book without pictures}

\\back hug\\

“Woah….” Said Dong Woo. {What’s going on….} 

“Stay still my love…just for a little while…” said the guy.

“Uhhhh….” Said Dong woo as he smiled uneasily. {I’m about to get aren’t I…}

“Hmm…do…you not know who this is…” said the guy with a heartbroken tone.

{This…voice…sounds familiar….Hoya?} “Hoya? Is that…you…” said Dong woo without looking back.

The stranger grinned. “It seems you haven’t forgotten me while I was at work,” said Hoya. Dong woo turned around in shock. “Dongsaeng…you promised not to mention …. Us… at work.”

“But... {scoff} So now you’re ashamed of me?...”

“eh…”

“Ha…I get it…who’s the new guy…” said Hoya who was trying to force back his tears. 

{WHAT THE Freak is going on here…man…wait does that mean HD means…me and hoya? EH!!!!!}

 Hoya stared at the confused Dong woo and sighed as he walked behind Dongwoo.

“I was just joking…come here baby…” said Hoya giving Dong woo another back hug. 

{I am mentally and physically confused…what the hell is going on?} 

“What are you reading…?” asked Hoya.

“Uhh…I didn’t start yet…” Dong Woo stammered as Hoya grabs his hand and forced it into a couple fist.

Dongwoo looked into a mirror.

{What the…when did I get changed? Did this ert kidnap me and changed me into…into this over sized white shirt…wait…why do I have green finger nails….wait….what…}

Dong woo looked at his lower half. {Where the hell my pants go?}

Hoya smiled at Dong woo. {This byuntae***!!!}  

Dong woo looked around confused…then…out of nowhere he hears Niga nareul tteonaseo mwo halsu igeni nan.

{What the…where is that coming from…}

He turns around and saw Sung jong with wet looking hair in a cool black and white outfit.

“Woah…when did you get these clothes? You look hot,” said Dong woo to sung jong who faded away in front of him.

{What the…where did Sung jong go?}  

Ajikdo kkae daji mot hago tteona neun neoreul. “hmm.. Myung soo?” said Dong woo.

Naneun majima geuro nege gihwereul jundal. “Sung Jong…yah…what’s going on?” shouted Dong woo as Sung jong and Myung soo disappeared once again.

Ijen eojjeolsu eobseoI{Woohyun?} Dong woo turned around and walked towards Woohyun. 

“What’s going on…?” said Dong Woo.

Woohyun looked down and Dongwoo did the same action. 

“Eh!!!?” screamed dong woo as he fell through a black hole that formed underneath him.

While he was falling, he saw past memories of him and hoya laying on the bed and kissing.  While he was going through the hole, sung jong,myung soo and woohyun kept singing in the background. Dong woo finally reached his destination. 

{Aish… this is some weird man…}  

He looks down and he noticed that his clothes changed into a form fitting black mini dress.

{WHAT the…first no pants now super short dress? What am I…a cheap hooker…and why doesn’t my finger nail color change? It looks like I have an infection …Such an ugly color…man….}

His ranting thoughts changed once he heard… “Drink up…”

“Sung..yeol…wait your too young to be drinking?”

“hahaha no one knows…this is a private club.”

“oh…right…” said dong woo confused. {Wait what?} 

Then out of nowhere. Hoya waltz into the private club like he owns the place and beat the crap out of sung yeol.

“Hoya! Stop it~! What are you doing?” yelled  Dong Woo trying to protect his dongsaeng.

When Hoya stopped, dong woo sat down in a pissy mood. Hoya tried to grab Dong woo’s arm and lead him out of this place but he missed. Well, Hoya thought that he missed and he attempted once more. Dong woo slapped his hand away. Hoya started to tear up. “ I knew it would come to this…” Hoya said while holding a gun to Dong woo’s head.

{Uh…why can’t I talk?...This must be a…dream….wait…why…did you give him a gun?? Sir dream?!....Ah sh^t I’m about to get shot.}

Dong woo closed his eyes. It’s over baby…..It’s over.

The gun went off and Dongwoo’s dream body fell to the ground with a loud thud. 

\\THUD\\

Dong woo woke up when he heard the loud noise and he felt something wet…something oozing all over him. {OMG! I’m bleeding…} Dong woo freaked out and screamed. 

“What is wrong with you?” yelled Hoya as he sat next to Dongwoo. “Huh…What’s going on…” said Dongwoo in disbelief. 

“I thought you wanted icecream, so I brought you some. I tried to give it to you but you were asleep.” Dongwoo was happy when he realized everything was back to normal…he released a huge sigh. Everyone stared at Dongwoo. He laughed and accepted the icecream from Hoya. It was slightly melted and was oozing out of the package but it was okay. Dongwoo still ate it with a smile. 

{I have to write this dream down in my journal…That was the craziest dream ever!}

\\THE END\\