Just another guy

Paralyzed

Seungri’s POV

The class has ended and either Tabi nor Dara explain what happened. CL and Minzy give Dara death glare while she said that she will talk to them later. And me? Ofcourse I’m in frustration. So much that I would die. What if Tabi and the pretty pretty Dara are really dating? No! I’m dying inside. How cruel this world? *sniff sniff

The fact that Tabi clearly declares that he is not interested in my pretty Dara and then today, yes, today, he hold her hand and talked about their promise. It’s screw me up. Wait, am I being too much here? They definitely dating! I want to free fall from my apartement. This is, this is— ah, I should be a wise person. I should be happy that the one who is dating with Dara is none other than one of my closest friend.

“Yah, what are you looking at?” Tabi said as he looks at the three of us.

“Nothing” CL, Minzy, and me said in unison.

“But Tabi, emm, I want to ask something. Since when you two become so close?” I see him glaring at me like he has a lazer on his eyes “Ok, fine, I won't ask anymore”

“Tsk, ok, we should go. I bet Tabi wont let us to take Ssantoki from him since he is so madly in love with our bestfriend now. We’ll go first then, come on Mingki” CL said as she walk away with Minzy.

“Yah, CL-roo! Who said that I will go with this stupid frog! I’ll go with you and Mingki!” said my pretty Dara, making CL and Minzy stop and look at our direction.

“I won't let you, you’ll go with me, that’s a command” Tabi said as he dragged Dara with him and walk away. Leaving us again. What’s wrong with him? Protective much? but CL and Minzy are her friends. He should give her a freedom to go with her friends, right? Since when he become like this?

“Yah, Tabi!!!! You owe me your story! I’ll tell Yongbae! And you have to tell both of us!” I yelled and he didn’t even look at me.

“Ah, whatever! Let’s go CL-roo” Minzy said as they walk away. Leaving me behind. What’s so wrong with people today? Leaving me alone here. I shook my hair in frustration.

“Yah, wait me! Don’t leave me alone!” I yell as I run to catch them.

 

Dara’s POV

Can you imagine how would it feels being a mouse who cuffed with a cat? How annoying to be cuffed with an ugly frog? Ok, he’s not ugly. Umm, no, no, I’m not praising him. Never. Today is the worst day ever in my life. I’m now his slave, err temporary slave for the next 6 months. I, the most beautifull girl in the world, am now a slave.

“Yah, it’s enough for today! I have to go home and that means my duty as your slave is done for today” I said angrily to the frog.

“Who said that?” he smirks.

“Me!” I said cheerfully, ”I have done all the things you ordered today”

“You’re not done yet” He said coldly.

“What again? Oh, whatever! I’m not doing it!” I said as I left him behind. Why would I? I’m not as easy as he thinks to be ask around. I’ll make him regret for making me his slave. He should pay for this.

“Yes you are. You are now my slave and you’ll do whatever I told” he said annoyingly. Oh God, can you just kill me now? What did I do wrong back then? Why You try me with this annoying frog?! I believe that I didn’t do something wrong, I didn’t do at all, never. Ok, except being the most beautifull girl in the world. Yeah, you know, being such a very beautifull girl is actually a sin. Since I make other girls in this world being all jealous over my beauty, “Yah, crazy woman! Stop right there!” here he goes again.

“Omo! What a creepy sound! What is that?” I said as I continue to walk.

“I said stop!” yelled the ugly frog. I turn around to face him and to my surprise I was welcomed by his broad chest. No, no! it’s not that I’m nervous or else. But, but, ah, just a little bit surprise that he is so close to me. I  move away from him right away, ofcourse!

“I have no time, my sister will pick me up in couple of minutes. I thought you want to be a good BOYFRIEND in front of my only sister huh?” I said sarcastically and leaving him behind. I don’t want to waste my energy to argue with him. I’m just tired! Too tired.

“OK, sure, I will. Let’s see how good your BOYFRIEND is” he said as he walks beside me. What?! It doesn’t feel right! BOYFRIEND? I’d rather die than have a real boyfriend like him.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

BOYFRIEND? Digusting! Let’s see then. Does she fall for me already? Tsk, told you, no one can’t deny my charm. See? The almighty frog princess already fell for me. We arrive at the university gate and it doesn’t take too long to her sister to come. Yeah, a certain car stops in front of us. She opens the door and then, tt! It’s not a SHE!

“Oppa!” the crazy woman said as she seems to surprised. I roll my eyes.

“Did I surprise you? Sorry I didn’t text or call you beforehand, but Hanbyul has a sudden meeting so she can’t pick you up” that man said. How cheesy he is, duh.

“No need to be sorry, oppa” she smiles at him, tsk.

“Oh, you’re with him again?” he said as he glared at me. I give him my death glare. Why? Is there something wrong with me huh?

“Why?” I said coldly.

“Tsk, why so cold to him” she said to me, “Well, let’s go oppa” she said as I grabbed her hand.

“What again?” she said lazily.

“Your phone, give me your phone” I said to her.

“Why would I? tsk, no. Let go off me, frog!” she struggles.

“I said give me your phone! You’re bad enough to go with another man instead of me, your BOYFR---“

“I know! I know!” she cuts my word and then hands me her phone. I type my number and press the call button. Yeah, I got her number now. No, don’t be mistaken! It’s just I have to get her number so I can ask my slave anytime I want. I handed her phone back to her and bid her goodbye.

“Done, you can go now, HONEY” I said as I shook her hair and walked away. I hear her screaming like a crazy woman, errrm, cursing to be exact. She is indeed crazy.

 

Author’s POV

Silent fills the atmosphere as Dara and Wonbin on their way to Dara’s home. It’s slightly akward since Wonbin confesses to her few days ago. He’s not officialy confess so Dara hasn’t answer his feeling for her. What should I do? She has some worries on her mind.

“Dara” wonbin tried to break the silent.

“Yeah?” Dara said.

“You are so silent today. why? Does it bother you so much that you are feeling uncomfortable with me because of what happened few days ago?” he said, not looking at Dara.

“No, ofcourse not. What do you mean, oppa? I’m just so tired today because of a certain person, umm, I mean frog” She giggled.

“Frog? did you mean your crazy fanboy earlier?” he laughed, “But you two seems so close. And you happen to be with him whenever I came to pick you up”

“What? Haha, it’s only twice oppa! No, no, we are not that close. He is just so annoying and so arrogant and so, yeah, just annoying” Dara said as she laughed.

“So annoying that you’d let him call you HONEY?” he said teasingly.

“Noooooo! He always calls me what he wants, I just don’t want to waste my energy to arguing with him today. You heard him call me frog princess, right? He’s that annoying, sooooo annoying” Yeah, you can see fire on Dara’s eyes.

“Yeah, I heard it! But, I think it’s funny how you call him a frog and he calls you frog princess. It’s like you both belong to same species and he is undirectly calling you a princess. So, you are his princess huh? What about me then? I thought you are my princess” He said teasingly as he pinched her nose.

“Yah! Oppa! I don’t understand what you mean, please enlighten me” she said uninterested.

“So he is a frog, and you are a frog princess, both of you are frog, and it means you are his princess. It would be epic if you two ended up together then” wonbin laughed so hard.

“What’s with you? No!!!! I don’t want to! Do you want me to end up with that frog? O-M-G!!!! hell nooooo” she screams in frustration.

“I’m kidding, my princess. How about me then? Ofcourse I want you to end up with me” He said calmly.

“Oh, stop it Oppa” and he just giggles at her cuteness.

=====

 

It’s been 1 week since Dara becomes Seunghyun’s slave. He would ask her to clean his shoes, order and bring the food for him, buy him a cup of coffee, etc. and the worst thing is bringing a ‘TABI IS HANDSOME’ banner around. Dara already told her bestfriends, Minzy and CL about her situation right now. And Seungri? Emm, he seems a bit frustated because he still thinks that they are really dating. Seunghyun is dangerous, right? Just one bite and your life screwed up.

Dara is checking herself in front of the mirror since she done having her shower and all dress up. She wears navy blue jeans and a white shirt. She lets her straight hair loose, no apple hair. She plans to walk to the park nearby since it’s weekend.

“Unnie, I’ll go to park. I want to relax my mind there, I’ll be back at home at dinner time” Dara said to Hanbyul as she gives a peck on Hanbyul’s cheek.

“Are you going on a date with your boyfriend?” Hanbyul said teasingly.

“Oh please, who is my boyfriend” Dara pouted.

“Seunghyun, ofcourse. Who else?” Hanbyul shook Dara’s hair, “You got a good taste, Dee! He is handsome, tall, and his eyes, oh so a---“

“Tsk, whatever. I’ll go now, bye!” Dara left her sister unfinnishing her word.

 

Dara walks to the certain park near her house. She loves that place so much. But she hates that place sometimes.

“It’s been so long, and you are still clueless. Tsk, you stupid!” She said to herself as she sat an the bench at the park.

---flashback---

“Dee!” He waves his hand to Dara. Yeah, that boy is Tabi. Tabi and Dee are goodfriends. They always meet at the park. They will talk about their school life and all.

“Tabi” she smiles at him, “How’s your day?”

“Nice! Ah, right, I think we can’t meet in few days because I’m so busy preparing something on my school for graduation. We can meet here after the graduation, right?” Tabi said as he explains all the things he should do.

“It’s OK, we can meet after our school graduation. We have the same graduation day, right? I’ll be here by then” She smiles at him.

“Right! I promise I’ll heading straight here after my graduation. I promise” they chuckle.

 A week later, the graduation has come. She smiles at the thought that she will meet Tabi later. She has so many stories to share with him. She goes to the park right away and waits for him to come. Yeah, maybe she has a crush on him. She waits, waits, and waits. Two hours has passed and no sign of him yet. And the day is getting dark. She waits for him for another hour, and he hasn’t come yet. She decides to go home since it’s already dark. And her father already picked her up. Since she was just a little girl who is just graduated from elementary school, her father wouldn’t let her go home alone.

---end of flashback---

“You’re never come, never” Dara sighed, “And how come you didn’t recognize me? Did I change so much?” She is so sad of the thought of him. He, who didn’t keep his promise. He, who didn’t recognize her anymore. He, he is Tabi. She laughed at the thought that first love is never a success. It’s like hit by a thunder, after years passed by, she finally met her crush and he didn’t even recognize her. “I hate you, really really hate you, Tabi”.

 

===========

Seunghyun, Yongbae, Seungri and Bom are eating at Youngbae’s Dad restaurant. It’s been a while for them. They sit in their favorite spot, beside the big size window. Bom beside Tabi, and Seungri Yongbae sat across them. And ofcourse, Seungri is asking Seunghyun about his ‘couple status’ with Dara. Like non stop. Seunghyun doesn’t even respond him. It makes Seungri more curious and at the same time makes a certain girl go mad.

“Yah, I tought you hate her. Like, forever. You have no interest at her at all. You always say that she is not your type and you don’t want to see her or have her around. But, what’s with all of this? Is it true that you two? I just can’t believe it!” Bom said as she gone madly angry with the fact that Dara and Seunghyun are ‘in a relationship’.

“That’s right! That’s right! You said that you hate her! You know right? I’ve been hoping her to be my girlfriend for so long. You know that very well, and now, you! You really!” Seungri pretends to be crying. Yongbae patting Seungri’s shoulder.

“Yah, stop your drama, dude! Everyone can change right? Who knows that Tabi is now madly in love with his ‘lovely enemy’. But Tabi-ah, atleast tell us about it, don’t just sitting here like a statue” Seungri nods in agreement to Yongbae’s word, “So, how it is? Did you two have a kiss yet?” Yongbae said teasingly and his eyes seems no where to be found as he smiles.

“What?” Tabi said, finally. “It’s not that I won’t tell you all about it. But it’s just nothing to tell you about”.

“So, you are really dating her? No! I can’t accept this! Your mom would like me to be your wife! Don’t you know that?” Bom said angrily, “You can’t do this,” she said as she leans at Tabi’s shoulder.

“Aish! Stop this Bom. I said it’s nothing!” Tabi said as he moves Bom from leaning on him.

“Nothing? Are you sure?” Yongbae said teasingly.

“Yeah, who will fall for a crazy woman like that frog princess, huh?” He said lazily, uninterested.

“Hmm, OK, that’s good then since you will not be angry if you seeing this” Yongbae said as he looks at outside of the window. The others look at the outside automatically.

“Who’s him? Does she have another lover beside you, Tabi? Uh oh, someone is gonna break the window” Seungri said teasingly as he looks at Tabi.

And there he is, narrowing his eyebrows. Then standing from his seat and preparing to go. “I have something to do” He said in a very low tone.

“Hah, what is this?” Bom said angrily looking at a certain woman outside.

“Brace yourself Seungri, seems like a dino is going to destroy this town” Yongbae laughed with Seungri.

Tabi is leaving the restaurant. He should go to her. Yes, they saw Dara entering a very luxurious car. She is with a guy, and it’s not Wonbin.

“Another guy again? I’ll screw your day. Who said that you can ignore my command and go with that guy!” Tabi said to himself. He gets his car and follows Dara’s, no, that guy’s car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm back! sorry for the very long delay, i have to do my thesis in order to graduate from my university LOL. Since i have graduated now, i will continue my story again. hope you still there guys to read my story, much love <3

yeah, sorry for the short update, i can't think clearly now since i'm so hungry :p

aniway, thanks :*