Hidden Secret of the Melody

Fushigi Tantei Gakuen

A/N *SOrry if my grammars are wrong and this story is only base on a tv drama tantei gakuen*

 

In the game chess their are 2 kind of players. The black player and the white player, Also peoples are the same. Their are actually 2 kind of people's. The black and the white... All of you knows that black are the evil one, but you misunderstood.

In my world their are peoples who call themselves as the Shiro Fushigi or white mystery they deliver murder plans to peoples who are depress and full of hatred and take advantage of it by hypnotizing them to do such things for their entertainment. On the other hand the people who call themselves as Kuro Fushigi or Black Mystery are the ones who is stoping the Shiro Fushigi for doing things.

 

Why White is evil?

Well for me white are just merely peoples who wash away their sins and not reveiling their true self and just making them think their pure, and Black well I dont actually know but Black are just black.


Normally normal student's rest day is on Sundays and Saturdays right? But the members of Sirius is not having That kind of rest.
Its Saturday morning and Shida Mirai and the rest of the Sirius is having a silent conversation in their lounge.


 

"Ohayo everyone" Kamenashi Kazuya sensei their teacher and also their supervisor barge in.
The 6 glare at him.
"Do you mind knocking before barging in. Were in the middle of a game" Ryosuke exclaimed as he move the bishop he was holding before Kazuya barge in.

*
*

"Check mate" Mirai said as she moved her King and defeat Ryo. "Now give me my 500 yen"
Ryo piss and reach out his pocket.
"Seriously guys can you enjoy your youth and dont play old hag games like chess"Yuto complained and grab the apple from the desk.

 

Kazuya was confuse because he understands that Ryosuke and Mirai glare at him because they are playing and he interupt but how come the 4 also glare at him