eighteen: countdown to minhyuk; accidentally

The Unfair Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

hello readers ^^ sorry, sorry for not updating recently, i am really busy like i always said. Today, i am not feeling well, dont ask i dont want to worry anyone. Ah! I will update on Sunday before my graduation day and after that summer is coming so, i can still update ^^ i dont really feel so good today, sorry, anyway, did you read Taeil's words in Cywords, B-bomb and Kyung are little weak, please lets pray for them ;;; i feel i want to cry now.

~~~~~

 

"A-aligarou? a-arigata?" ; "Its Arigato, japanese word of 'thank you'" Jiho corrected Yukwon to his pronouciation, he only nodded and continue reading the japanese word to the paper he was holding. The member always asking Jiho of what word is this, how do you pronouce this word and that, of course Jiho frustrated and somehow wants to make vandalism in room to make anyone to shut up.     You suddenly entered the room with a tray on your hand carrying the eight glasses of juice you made for them, "here are your juices" you said, you saw everyone that they are busy reading a thing in there hand, you placed the tray to the table and sat down with Jihoon and Taeil.     "Uh, what are you reading?" you asked, tilting your head, "japanese phrases, we want to get ready if we have a tour or visiting other country for the performance, we have to learn more language" Jihoon replied at you, you nodded and looked everyone.     You suddenly realise that Jiho was not in the room, "where is Jiho? Is he going to learn about japanese?" you asked the members, they only look each other, "he already know japanese because he overseas there to study arts" Kyung answered you with a big black with no lens glasses he wore, you shape your mouth with an 'O' and nodded.     Suddenly, Kyung dragged you away to the room as he slammed the door hardly, everyone knock there thoughts and glanced to the door, "what was that?" Minhyuk asked, everyone just shut there mouth and continue reading the paper, Minhyuk rolled his eyes and glanced back to the paper he was holding.
Please log in to read the full chapter