A perfect day

A perfect day

   "Jaeseop! I'm bored !" The young fish yelled from the living area of his apartment to as his kitty lover was making popcorn in their kitchen. 

 " The popcorn is almost ready! Hold on Kevin"
  "Hurry up! Jaeseop! I'm hungry~" 
  "Aish, the things I do for you." The kitty lover had entered the living room to find his little fish on the couch, a huge grin was brought to his face to see how cute his lover looked. Kevin's blonde hair was messy but in cute way and his 'trying-to-be-mad' face couldn't be any cuter with those small but feminine lips. 
  " You do them because you love me!"
  "yeah, yeah I know. I love you too much sometimes" Kevin blushed at this, they had only been dating for a good month to almost 2 months now. He still had trouble from not being embarrassed by his lover, I mean who wouldn't be? Kevin was childish but too innocent some times.
  "So what do you wanna watch? We have a couple different choices"
  "How about a romance movie! Or a comedy? What about an act-" Kevin was momentarily shut up by the lips of his precious lover. He blushed hard at this. Kevin wasn't used to this kind of stuff and who knows if he ever would be.
   Breaking the short yet sweet kiss, 
"How about we just sit here, cuddle, talk and eat some of this popcorn?"
  "T-That sounds good to me.." Kevin was still blushing and now cuddling with his kity? It  was going to be so embarrassing, the young fish thought.
 Jaeseop was now currently laying out fully on his back on the couch. Kevin, not knowing what to do, sat there like a complete idiot.
  "Come on kebin, do you not know how to cuddle?" The kitty had a smirk on his face, he wanted to tease Kevin a bit.
  "N-No.." With that answer, Jaeseop scooted to make room for Kevin. The couch was pretty spacious so he didn't need to scoot too much over. 
  "EPPP!" A slightly girlish scream was let out by the young fish as his lover decided to grab his waist unexpectedly and pull him down next to him, all snuggled up in a very intimate way. Kevin was as red as can be, when you're next to the person you love in a very intimate way you should be nervous or at a little bit scared slash semi nervous.
 "Isn't this nice? " Jaeseop asked with one of his famous kitty grins all plastered across his face. 
 " Y-Yeah I guess it does" the younger one was still blushing pretty bad.
  "Aw, you really are too cute some times y'know!" 
  " s-Shutup! "
  " Come on, I like calling you cute because you are. You're pretty se-"
  " CHANGE OF SUBJECT!" Kevin was too embarrassed now to even look at his lover. He was hiding in his arms which were pretty big.
  " Aw! Sorry Kevin, forgive me?" The kitty tried to make a pouty looking face but failed oh so miserable.
  "F-fine." The younger one peeked out his lovers arms which had seemed to be for an eternity. He was now extremely embarrassed from every single word Jaeseop had said. Would he ever get used to it he, the young fish thought.
 " Thats good, I didn't want you to be mad at me." Jaeseop pressed a small but chaste kiss on Kevin's delicate forehead.
    After that the duo had chatted a bit more until Kevin had fallen asleep, cuddling up in his lovers arms. He looked way too peaceful and not to mention very adorable. His hair was all a shrewd across his head and his cheeks were a slight pinkish tint. It made Jaeseops heart swoon so much with delight. The kitty moved Slighty, not trying to wake Kevin, grabbed a blanket from the other side of the couch. He decide to hum a tune while softly Kevin's hair.
  ' I'm way too lucky to have some one like him.." With that, the kitty fell asleep. He clutched Kevin closer to him and for the rest of day they remained like that.
 
        'A perfect day' the both thought while drifting away to their dreamlands, together.