The Growing Beginning

Frozen Secrets

This chapter is horrible! I'm apologizing in advance! But, it'll all make sense in later chapters!

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

I banged my head into a wall. Last thing I remember was hearing gun shots. 
 
 
I woke up sometime later. Lying in a huge bed and bandaged head. I stood up, but got dizzy and fell back to the bed. Next thing I know, the bathroom door opened up. 
 
"Good morning."
It was the same guy that was in the alley. I sat up quickly. 
"Good morning...."
 
"How does your head feel?" He walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. He was shirtless. Wearing only dark jeans. 
 
He caressed my wounded head. I looked into his eyes,"Who are you?"
 
"Lee Sungmin. Call me Sungmin."
 
"I'm Sun-" he cut me off. 
 
"Sunny." He stood up and walked over to his closet. 
 
"How do you know my name?" He pointed to my work clothes. "It's on your employee tag." He placed a towel next to me. 
 
"I'll have my maid bring you up a new, clean pair of clothes."
 
He walked to the door then glanced back at me,"I'll be downstairs when you're ready. I took the liberty of charging your phone so you can check in on whoever so they won't worry about you." He left. 
 
I found my phone on the nightstand next to the bed. I called my Taemin. 
 
Ring......... Ring.........
"Sunny! Where are you?"
 
"Taemin, I-"
 
"I was so worried about my baby! I called Jessica she said you closed up the café last night. Are you okay? Why didn't you call me sooner? Where are-"
 
"TAEMIN! I'm okay. I'm staying with a friend. I'll be home later."
 
Okay. I know I should've told him:
TAEMIN. HELP. I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED. I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM. And blah blah blah. 
 
But, for some reason I trusted Sungmin. Something about him. I didn't know what. 
 
I took a shower, and surely enough, there were clothes waiting for me. 
 
I wore a white, long sleeved v-neck, denim skinny jeans, black boots, a red scarf, and a beanie. 
 
I grabbed my stuff and made my way out the room. 
 
His house was magnificent. Down the stairs, there was a crystal chandelier, large living room with a white couch, a flat screen TV.  Due to how big his house was, I didn't want to wander off too far, so I settled myself on the couch. 
 
"Excuse me, miss. Would you like anything to drink?" It was one of his maids. 
 
"Tea please." She bowed and left the room. 
 
After a few minutes, she arrived with the tea. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was till I tasted it."
 
"Thank you!" I bowed. 
"May I ask where Sungmin is?"
 
"He's right this way..." She led me to him. He was in his garage with 2 other people. 
 
Sungmin walked over to me grabbed my hand. I was too nervous to realize he did. 
 
"Sunny, I'd like you to meet Eunhyuk and Donghae. My close friends and business partners."
 
What kind of "business" was Sungmin in?
 
"Sunny? Such a pretty name." Said Donghae. 
 
"And such a pretty lady." Eunhyuk flashed a gummy smile. 
 
I glanced away. I felt uncomfortable with all these random men. 
 
"Sungmin, where are we?" I whispered into his ear. 
 
"We're still in Seoul. Did you check in on someone?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Did you tell them you would be here for a few days?"
 
"What?!" I yanked my hand away from him. 
 
"It's only for your safety."
 
"What do you mean? I am safe!"
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae looked over at us, confused. 
 
"Excuse me." Said Sungmin. He pulled me back inside the house. 
 
"Do you remember what happened last night?"
 
"Uh.... Sorta. Why?"
 
"You almost got killed. I was suppose to meet someone in that alley. They thought I brought you along. Now, you're their target."
 
My eyes widened,"W-what? Someone is trying to... To KILL ME?!" Sungmin grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his embrace. 
 
"As long as you trust me, I'll keep you safe."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4 subscribers. I feel the love :'D 
Please leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't!
-Alexia <3