The Wedding

The Wedding

 

The day DaeSung had been waiting for had finally come. His wedding day. He was more nervous than he had ever been in his entire life. Maybe even more nervous than before his debut concert. It wasn't so much that he was nervous about getting married. He was excited to start his new life, with his soon to be wife.No, what he was really nervous about was SeungHyun-hyungs reaction. SeungHyun had been pretty shaken up over the news of his engagement, which he expected. Nothing would ever be the same, but he expected it to fade away. It had already been 6 months and DaeSung thought SeungHyun had finally come to terms with it all, but he was wrong. SeungHyun still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that his best friend was getting married. He was still young and had so much ahead of him. He was ruining his life, at least that's the excuse he used anytime asked why he was so upset. 

 

There were only a few more hours until the ceremony started and SeungHyun was already half a bottle of wine in. It wasn't enough to get him drunk, but it was enough to make him feel a little better. He wanted to drink as many bottles as it would take to make him forget his own name, but he knew were he to do that, he would ruin the whole wedding. If he did that, when asked, "If there is anyone who has a reason these two should not get married, speak now or forever hold your peace.", he would speak and he couldn't do that to Dae.

 

The ceremony came and went. DaeSung felt a huge weight being lifted off of his shoulders when it was over. He was glad his hyung was finally being an adult about it all. Taking a look over at his new wife, he smiled his signature smile and embraced the family and friends that came to congratulate them. There was one person who never came to give his best wishes, but were DaeSung to be completely honest with himself, he never thought he would. It was for the better. After all, every time Dae looked to the crowd, his hyung was being a Debbie Downer.  When the reception started, Dae relaxed and allowed himself to have fun with his new wife. 

 

SeungHyun knew he was being unrealistic and immature, but he really didn't care. He was losing his DaeSung and it killed him. No matter how many times Dae had reassured him nothing would change, he knew it all would. So, he "coped" the only way he knew how. He got wasted. Completely faced. Before he knew it, he was umpteen drinks down and feeling good. Until, he was feeling bad. One minute he was out on the dance floor, being the Bingu everyone knew and loved, the next he was storming off of the dance floor. Had anyone been paying attention to him, they would have seen the icy glare he was sending straight to the bride. She had decided to join them all on the dance floor and that had set him off. He had finally started to have fun at the ty event and of course she would be the one to ruin it. SeungHyun was officially done.

 

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!", SeungHyun shouted as loud as he could and just like in every stupid movie he had ever seen, every head in the place turned to him and the music stopped. It was too late to take it back now. Telling himself to " it", he kept going. "You ruined everything!", he yelled pointing right at the now frightened and confused bride. "You're taking him away from me!! Why are you taking him away from me?!?!" Tears were now falling down his face. He saw the other members making their way towards him and he quickly made his way over to the bride. His hands gripped her shoulders and he shook her, repeating over and over, "Why did you ruin everything? Why?! Why?!" Soon DaeSung's Bride is in tears and DaeSung stood there completely dumbfounded.

 

Daesung couldn't believe what was happening. He wanted to strangle his hung. He was about to make his way over to him when the older burst into a fit of sobs. DaeSung didn't know what to do about his broken down hyung and the other members were no help. They had stopped approaching him and we now standing there, mouths open wide. He turned to his bride who was standing there with tears falling from her eyes and he knew he needed to do something. DaeSung broke out into loud and obnoxious laughter, which turned all eyes to himself, instead of his very emotional hyung. 

 

"Hahahaha! Hyung! That was a nice one! You got us! You joker!"

 

The guests all reluctantly started to laugh and DaeSung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. DaeSung thought the worst was over with, only now he had infuriated his hyung. The younger man walked up to the elder and put his hand on his shoulder.

 

"SeungHyun-hyung, what's going on here? Hm? You've known for months that this day was going. It's time to let go."

 

"Dae, how can you say that so easily?! We've been friends for way longer than you've known her!"

 

DaeSung shook his head and let out a sad sigh.

 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I don't know what else to say."

 

"DaeSung!", SeungHyun cried in despair and grabbed the other mans shoulder.

 

Dae shrugged off his shoulder and that threw SeungHyun off. Well, that and all of the liquor he had drowned himself in earlier. SeungHyun was about to fall, but that would be embarrassing, he thought. Not wanting to fall and embarrass himself, he reached out and grabbed the nearest thing to him, which just happened to be the 7 tier wedding cake. For the second time that night, all eyes were on him, as the tall man came crashing to the ground, the cake following him. 

 

Realization of what had just happened seemed to hit SeungHyun a few seconds later and he burst into uncontrollable sobs. Everyone watched as his face contorted into hideous expressions, because SeungHyun was one ugly crier. The faces and sounds he was making were something from a terrible horror movie. Cake, tears and snot was everywhere as he tried to clean his face with the sleeves of his $3000 suit. 

 

Suddenly security comes from nowhere and drags the drunken cake covered man out of the reception area. All that could be heard were the broken sobs of "DaeSung!" and then the dramatic screams of "SeungHyun-hyung!", from Seungri, who was chasing down the security guards. As well as a regretful, "What a waste of a suit.", from JiYong.

 

At this point, everyone is looking around, having no clue what just happened. Hell, DaeSung didn't know what just happened, but he couldn't help but think to himself, "Damn it, SeungHyun. I really wanted some of that cake."