Jonghyun

Bedtime [DISCONTINUED] (I'm sorry Jungshin) ;ㅅ;
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were standing outside CNBLUE's dorm on a cold winter morning. Normally you wouldn't be up this early, but Jonghyun called you a few minutes prior to let you know that he and the band came back from Japan safely. It's been almost a week since you've last seen him, so naturally a visit was in the books despite how tired the both of you were. You rang the doorbell and were greeted by the giant maknae.

"Noona!" he cried, pulling you in his suffocating hug. "So good to see you!"

"Hello to you too, Jungshin," you laughed as you squeezed him back. "Are you alone right now?"

"No, Minhyuk's here too. But Jonghyun hyung went with Yonghwa hyung to pick up the instruments. It seems like we landed before our precious babies."

You giggled once again at his word choice. He was right though; their instruments meant the world to them. However, you figured Jonghyun would be more excited to see his girlfriend rather than his guitar. You frowned a little after realizing that, despite still being in Jungshin's presence.

"Oh, don't be sad, noona," he reassured, noting the look on your face. "Minhyuk and I planned on going instead... that is until he fell asleep. Jonghyun hyung figured that I was tired too, so he volunteered to help out Yonghwa hyung and told me to get some rest."

There was no way you could stay mad at Jonghyun after hearing that. He was such a good hyung to the maknaes.

"He really missed you," Jungshin added. "He made that very clear on the plane ride back... and the plane ride there... and in the hotel... and before each show. Don't worry."

"Thank you, Shinnie." You gave him a warm smile. "Maybe you should get some sleep. You had a long flight, after all. I'll just stay here on the couch."

"Nonsense!" he practically shouted. "It's freezing! Stay in Jonghyun hyung's room. It's really warm in there, and on top of that he got some new blankets in Japan. They're so fluffy!"

You've never been into Jonghyun's room before. Whenever you visited the dorm, the other members would usually just go out to eat or hang out in their own rooms so you the two of you would have the living room to yourselves. You stared at Jungshin with wide eyes. "Are you sure? I mean, would he mind?"

"I don't see why it would be a problem," he replied naively.

"Uh... okay." You bit your lip.

"His room is close to mine. I'll walk you there!"

***

Jungshin closed the door behind you after you entered Jonghyun's room. You stood in the center awkwardly, not knowing what to do while you awaited his return. It seemed ideal to sit in his chair, but he had so many papers on top of it and you were scared to touch anything. And his bed was definitely out of the question, even though Jungshin said it was okay to lie down. You finally decided to take a seat on the floor against his bed. His sheets hung off the side since they were a little long, and the maknae was right- they were so warm and soft. You wanted to wrap them around yourself, but you didn't think your boyfriend would appreciate you dirtying them with the dust bunnies from under the bed.

You walked back into the living room and sat on the couch, hoping Jungshin wouldn't wake up to find you there. You took out your phone and played some games as you waited for Jonghyun and Yonghwa to come home. Just as you were getting engrossed in another round of bejeweled, your boyfriend gave y

Please log in to read the full chapter