Chapter 7

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Poster by LOVEBMOUNIER. thank you for the beautiful poster, dear^^

 

 

 

“.......... Just forget about last night”, he said before sighing.

Her heart felt hurt at his words. He didn’t want her, he didn’t want anything about her. He even asked her to forget eveything that happened last night. While she; how can she forget about it. Their closeness; his lips on her skin; how can she forget it all?

 

 

 

 

Maybe, this is what a heart break felt.

 

Jieun looked down at her lap, holding back her tears. She took a deep breath and turned slightly to him. “W-What happened last night? N-Nothing happened”, she bit her lips.

Kris looked at her. “Whatever it is. I remember what I’ve said, and.... Just forget it. I’m drunk”, Kris smirked and looked up at the bright sky before leaned his back on the bench. “You must have know what a drunk person usualy did, talking nonsense and doing nonsense”.

Jieun closed her eyes. “Alright. Nothing happened last night. I’m sorry, I need to go, young master”, she stood up; bowed lightly before running away from him with tears on her cheeks. She looked back at him once again and found him enjoying himself; as if nothing really happen.

Before her feet brought her farther, a hand grasped her upper arm, stopping her from running away. She looked at the owner and found Kai staring at her with a worry draw on his eyes.

“What happen? Why are you crying, Jieun-ah?”, he asked. His fingers moved to wipe her tears on her left and right cheeks.

“N-Nothing...”, she looked down; avoiding his gaze.

Kai looked behind her and saw Kris relaxing himself. “Yifan hyung? What happen?”, he asked once again. But before he could get an answers, she shook her head and left him there; dumbfounded. He looked at Jieun’s back who running away and turned to Kris; then running after Jieun.

 

The journey back toward Wu’s mansion was deadly silent. Jieun sat on the front seat; beside Kris, while Kai, Sehun and Lay at the back; looking at the two and concious that something wasn’t right.

“Jieun-ssi, I know we just met a while ago, but this atmosphere-“, Sehun stopped as Kai and Lay throw him a dead glare. “Forget it!”, he grinned awkwardly and saw Kris looking at him through the front mirror.

The three stared at Jieun, back to Kris, and to Jieun again. confused with what was going o between the two.

The five arrived at the Wu’s mansion and get off the car. Jieun bowed toward the boys before walked away without any words.

“Hyung, what’s-“, Lay was about to ask Kris when Kris ignored him and walked away from the younger boys. Lay gulped and looked at Kai and Sehun who shrugged their shoulder. He sighed before walked in the mansion.

 

Mrs. Wu already waiting for them to arrive; sat on the living room. She saw Jieun opened the front door and smiled, but soon the smile dissapeared after she saw Jieun’s expression. She stood up ad hurriedly walked to Jieun.

“What’s wrong, Jieun-ah? Something’s wrong?”, she asked; hand on Jieun’s head.

Jieun bowed and shook her head. “N-Nothing, Mrs. Wu- I mean, mom..”

Mrs. Wu looked at Jieun, not believing what she said. Her eyes turned to Kris who just stepped inside and glared at him. “What did you do to Jieun?”

Kris’ head turned to his mom, and then to Jieun. “What? Me? Why is it always me, mom?”

Mrs. Wu sighed and shook her head. “Go to your room and change, Jieun-ah”, she said and pushed Jieun slighly; smiled at the girl.

Jieun bowed at her, then at Kris before heading to her room.

As soon as Jieun out of the sight, Mrs. Wu grabbed Kris’ ear and pinched them harshly; causing Kris to groan in pain. “What did you do to her, Yifan?”

“Mom, it’s hurt. I didn’t do anything, I swear!”

“I don’t need your swears, Yifan!”, she glared at her son, but soon her eyes brighten as she saw the three boys stood on the door way. “OMG!! My sons are here!”, she squealed in happiness; running to the three and hugged them.

“MOMMYYYYYY ~~”, Sehun squealed as loud as Mrs. Wu and hugged her close; rocked their body side to side.

“My cutie, Sehunnie ~”, she laughed and pinched his cheeks. “You grow taller”.

“I’m going to be taller than Yifan hyung”, he claimed and stuck his tongue out at Kris who glared at him.

“You must be!”, she ruffled his hair and moved to Lay. “Oh my Yixing!”, she hugged Lay and patted his .

“Mom, I’m 21 already”, Lay whined and pouted at her.

“So what? You still whine and pouting at me like that!”, Mrs. Wu laughed and looked at Kai. “You, Jongin!”, she pointed at him. “I heard what you just did last week!”

“What?”, Jongin’s eyes grew wide, and the other three boys looked curious. “W-What are you saying, mom?”

“Tsk. i’m talking about last week, inside one of the Wu’s hotel with-“

“Mom, I love you. Ssh, I’ll accompanying you to go shopping later”, Kai grinned; cutting Mrs. Wu’s speech and hugged her.

“Tsk”, the three shook their head.

“Auntie, I’m here ~ “, a voice gained the people’s attention and found Luhan stood behind the already opened door.

“Luhannie, come here. Finally you are here”, Mrs. Wu laughed. “I need to talk to all of you! go to my room since all of you already here!”, she exclaimed and left the room to head to her office.

The five boys looked at each others; curiousity grew inside their mind. Mrs. Wu wasn’t a type of a person who will talk this serious u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter