Spaced Out

Unwanted

Jiahn's POV

"aigoo!! I'm gonna be late! Need to hurry" I said to myself as I ran faster.  Few more steps and I'm gonna make it on time. *bump*

"Mianhae, are you hurt?" showing a deadly smile, a tall black haired handsome man with a perfect skin and with such a flaming charisma said. "ye-yes" I said, looking straightly into his eyes. "goo, uhm . . .  come on we're gonna be late" he said as he turm back and walk hurriedly with a charing smile.  I was really amused by him, it was like I saw Apollo *he's said to be the most handsome Greek deity*

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV

"hey Jiahn, hello?? Are you with me?? I'm talking to you!" I sad. Okay! he spaced out! Wonder what happend. "JIAHN!!!" I shout as I shake his shoulder. "BWO!?" gosh! he finally respond .

"You were spacing out, what happend?" I ask.

"n-nothing, I just didn't had enough sleep. . .oh, what were you saying earlier?

"yeah,  my new boyfriend transfered here in our school, so I'm going to introduce him to later on"

"arasseo" a short response from him.

End of POV

 

The bell rings for their break time.  Yuri left Jiahn at the canteen for a while to meet her boyfriend.

"yah Jiahn, this is my boyfriend Choi Minho" Yuri said to Jiahn who's reading reading a book.  Jiahn turn his head up then look at Minho with his surprised beautiful eyes.  "you? well, nice to meet you then" Jiahn said calmly.  "yes, I'm sorry for what happend earlier"  Minho said with a charming smile "no prob" Jiahn respond then give a warm smile.  Yuri looks so glad as she sees the two most important persons in her life are going so well with each other.  

 

The bell rings as the three go along so well and when the dismissal time come, Jiahn gives Yuri and Minho some time for privacy so he seperate from them and go home first.

 

Whe Jiahn finslly arrived,  the dorm owner approach him to say that he'll be having a new dorm mate.  The night comes and Jiahn is fixing the when suddenly someone knock the door.

Jiahn's POV

 

"Oh!  It must be him!" I walk to the door and open it.  I was so shock when I see  him, my new dorm mate. The guy with the perfect appearance, Choi Minho.  I smiled and let him go in.

"gumawo Jiahn-ssi" he said then followed by a cute.

I help him fix his things and clean up his space. 

End of short POV

 

I know it's too short. . 
I'll do my best to make this story beautiful. . .   And add more characters :))