Start!

Best Summer Ever!!!!!!(Exo Version)

Once you exit the plane you immediately look for the driver your grandparents had sent for you. When you find him he immediately greets you and takes your luggage. You thank him and sit down in the car. The ride was long and quiet, but it was peaceful and you liked it that way. When you arrive at the mansion you smile. "It's still the same as before." You mumble to yourself. You step into the mansion and quickly greet your grandparents. "We missed you darling!" Your grandmother exclaimed. "You just get prettier by the minute ____-ah" your grandfather says and you thank him. "Have a seat dear" your grandma says leading you to the living room. You take a seat and look at them. "So ____-ah as you know business isn't going very well," your grandmother starts "So therefore we need your help to run the shops" your grandfather finishes. "M-me run all the shops?" You ask. "Of course not you only need to help out with one or maybe even two but definitely all." Your grandmother replies. "So what do you say?" Your grand father asks."Okay I'll do it for you guys." You answer and you immediately get hugged. "We'll then were would you like to work ____-ah?" They ask you.

 

The Music Shop

The Cafe

The Dance Studio

The Daycare 

The Bubble Tea Shop(Coming Soon)

The Mall(Coming Soon)

The Noraebang(Coming Soon)